refund

Discus and support refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I gifted two games to someone and now they have blocked me on xbox live. I want my money back. it was about a month ago... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SGT Spanky 313, Dec 5, 2019.

1. refund

I gifted two games to someone and now they have blocked me on xbox live. I want my money back. it was about a month ago

:)

SGT Spanky 313, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

flight simulator 2020

Go here xbox.com/refund, sign in with the account that was used to get the game, and it should show if a refund is available for that game. If refund is available then select and start
    the refund process.
Thema:

refund

1. refund - Similar Threads - refund

2. Cyberpunk 2077 refund - can I keep save data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 refund - can I keep save data?: If i request a refund will it delete my save data? I would like to keep it in case the game is ever properly fixed in the future and i wabt to purchase it again. a0c529f7-846d-4733-a618-a53aaad28ff0
  3. Is it possible to refund the Xbox Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to refund the Xbox Game Pass for PC?: Hi there. I was fairly certain I had turned off recurring billing for the Xbox Game Pass for the PC as I no longer use it and need money for bills, but was surprised today to find a charge for the...
  4. Game refund/transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game refund/transfer: Hi, I bought a new xbox yesterday and am trying to re-download the games i had on my old one(some of which have been bought on the microsoft store). I was wondering if there was a way to get a...
  5. Xbox one refund policy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one refund policy: I just bought all the mass effect dlc that's still available in Xbox marketplace came to about 65 quid but when I've looked at my bank it says two payments of 65. Anyone know what number to ring...
  6. I submitted multiple refunds and haven’t gotten my money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I submitted multiple refunds and haven’t gotten my money: I submitted multiple refunds that have been approved 2 days ago and I still have not gotten my money bank. Also I clearly stated that I wanted in Microsoft Account Balance since I was using a Visa...
  7. Xbox Live Refund- recurring billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Refund- recurring billing: I have had an Xbox Live Gold code for two years but have not been able to use it because I had recurring billing on. I misremembered the date which my subscription was set to auto-renew and did...
  8. i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund: bought skate 3 on microsoft store and now i cant play it and i cannot refund it 1b231d32-65e2-412c-a161-3978bba4a767
  9. Purchased a wrong version of a DLC. Can I get a refund or replacement?

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a wrong version of a DLC. Can I get a refund or replacement?: Hi, I just bought the expansion pass of The Outer Worlds, but I couldn't install the Peril on Gorgon DLC on my PC. It turns out that I accidentally bought the XBOX version. (By the way, the...
  10. Cyberpunk 2077 refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 refund: So, I'm getting pretty upset with Microsoft. I had bought Cyberpunk back in late December hoping it would be good. To my dismay it was hardly able to play it between it freezing and crashing all...