refund

Discus and support refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I gifted two games to someone and now they have blocked me on xbox live. I want my money back. it was about a month ago... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SGT Spanky 313, Dec 5, 2019.

1. refund

I gifted two games to someone and now they have blocked me on xbox live. I want my money back. it was about a month ago

:)

SGT Spanky 313, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
Thema:

refund

1. refund - Similar Threads - refund

2. Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?: My son used to play Disney Infinity on his x-box 360 For Christmas we bought him an xbox one and last week downloaded the Disney Infinity game for the xbox one but it won't work because: The...
  3. refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund: i am wanting to get a refund for GTA 5 due to the fact of me not being able to save the online data after doing missions or anything. is it possible to get a refund for this game now?...
  4. Refund Link and SignOn link not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Link and SignOn link not working: I have been trying to get a refund since December 28, 2019. The request a refund link goes here:...
  5. REEMBOLSO ASSINATURA [Mod Translation - SUBSCRIPTION REFUND]

in XBoX on Consoles
    REEMBOLSO ASSINATURA [Mod Translation - SUBSCRIPTION REFUND]: Como de costume, hoje cobra minha assinatura recorrente do xbox game pass ultimate. Problema é que cobrou, descontou na minha conta, mas não liberou no meu xbox! Apenas diz que tenho que comprar!...
  6. Issues with support (Refund)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issues with support (Refund): 2nd time I've requested help and the employees either don't allow me to respond back or just don't answer me at all. I'll be calling later today as well as probably corporate too. This is...
  7. Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund: Howdy I just purchased some mammoth coins on the Microsoft store and realized It was not a redeemable code. I would Like to request a refund. 868d341c-3105-442e-aef2-a793becdc6e3
  8. Refunding a add on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refunding a add on: I bought a add on for train world and when i go to use it the game says i need a separate add on for it which i don't have money for is there anyway to refund a add on?...
  9. Xbox: Rimborso abbonamento EA Access[Xbox: EA Access subscription refund]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox: Rimborso abbonamento EA Access[Xbox: EA Access subscription refund]: L'11/1/2020 è scaduto l'abbonamento per EA Acess sulla mia Xbox, il 12/1/2020 senza nessun preavviso si è automaticamente rinnovata per un mese. Ho annullato l'abbonamento che non potrò...
  10. Support told me to dispute payment with bank after refund is denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support told me to dispute payment with bank after refund is denied: so my son bought about 80£ worth of fifa points on my account , but my refund was denied but then i spoke to live support about it and they said i should dispute the charge with my bank, with a...