Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I requested a refund 12 hours ago for assassins creed origins and i just wanna know how long it will take?? 049c7355-7e37-448c-a756-e71476c6a9d0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CallumGray3, Mar 24, 2020 at 6:52 AM.

1. CallumGray3
    CallumGray3 Guest

Refund

I requested a refund 12 hours ago for assassins creed origins and i just wanna know how long it will take??

:)

2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

6. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. refund

in XBoX on Windows
    refund: I am on pc and I just bought Minecraft windows 10 yesterday and I actually wanted java I have just realized my mistake so I tried to refund and I cant refund the button does not appear. Can...
  3. How to escalate a refund problem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to escalate a refund problem?: Please, how to escalate a refund problem? I have already sent back an email, but they keep not answering. Please, how to escalate a refund problem? Thx 2f5b2288-201d-42ff-88a3-b87047375039
  4. Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block...: Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block race)that does not work with split screen or even multiplayer. Did I really just buy the map to race...
  5. refund delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund delay: I put a request in for a refund they say allow up to 72 hours and its been 8 days, I made the request on the 20th 16a0a1c3-7ce1-4a33-adeb-71581a169402
  6. Xbox won't refund a purchase my game made.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't refund a purchase my game made.: Seriously, won't refund $100 for Doom. I thought it was a game pass and played it briefly before I saw the charge and xbox wont refund. This game is something I'd never pay money for. I suspect my...
  7. Don't like a game, need a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't like a game, need a refund: Basically, there's this game I really don't like that I bought more than half a year ago probably, and I want a refund on it, but it's not eligible for return, which is stupid. What can or should...
  8. subscription refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    subscription refund: They charged me a month's Subscription before the deadline. How do i get a refund? Thank's f3ef2ee2-74f9-490a-9c26-cba80fa497ce
  9. Sniper Elite V2 Remastered (refund declined)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite V2 Remastered (refund declined): The reason for what I qualify for this refund is because I did not play this game for more than5-10 minutes. Microsoft is able to verify it. I only started the game and before finish the tutorial...
  10. Reembolso[Translation-Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reembolso[Translation-Refund]: Comprei um mapa para meu filho jogar no minecraft com os créditos de gift que ele ganhou, porém o mapa não é especificamente para a versão de minecraft que ele tem, gostaria de ter um reembolso...