Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How many refunds do you get 18ae0ebe-774a-4c5b-becc-bcd1eeab1bfa Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ImBigChungus01, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Refund

How many refunds do you get

:)

ImBigChungus01, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

6. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. Can I get a refund on an Xbox One bundle if I have already redeemed the enclosed codes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get a refund on an Xbox One bundle if I have already redeemed the enclosed codes?: Last week I bought Xbox One S Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™ Bundle (1TB) and having received the console and redeemed the game in the store I found that the console runs very badly with my TV...
  3. Reintegro de Dinero por Reembolso[Translation-Refund of Money for Refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Reintegro de Dinero por Reembolso[Translation-Refund of Money for Refund]: Realicé el reembolso de un juego, me lo aceptaron el 12 de mayo, al día de la fecha no me reintegraron el monto en mi cuenta bancaria. No sé cómo comunicarme con alguien que me de una solución, ya...
  4. xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it: hi I recently bought a month of xbox game pass ultimate for $1. for the second time now its told me that my xbox game pass has been refunded a day afterwards. The thing is I did not request a...
  5. How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?: I got a refund yesterday and im just wondering how long it will take for it to show up in my account. 71c2bea9-76f8-4d06-8058-76436ee97d25
  6. Refund microsoft dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund microsoft dungeons: I want to refund microsoft dungeons on PC. I have purchased it recently and have played it less than 20 minutes i believe. I was not clever enough to realize that purchasing it on PC wont make it...
  7. I need minecraft dungeons refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need minecraft dungeons refund: I need to refund minecraft dungeons since I wanted to buy it with the launcher but accidentally bought it through microsoft store. I haven't played it and won't be playing it since I want to play...
  8. Help with Xbox Gamepass Ultimate refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Xbox Gamepass Ultimate refund: [img] Hello, I bought Xbox game pass ultimate last month for £1 but turned off recurring billing and it has still charged me today for £11 (maybe i didnt do it properly) but I’d like to get a...
  9. How to request refund for a game I bought as a gift

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request refund for a game I bought as a gift: Hi, community, I have just bought Minecraft Dungeons as a gift for my teenager and redeemed the code from her account (different than the one that purchased from). After three reinstalls and...
  10. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: One of my purchases got denied a refund after being accepted seconds before. my cousin had bought the game while staying in my house for a few weeks and had played it during the day, thinking he...