refund

Discus and support refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; PLEASE I WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING!!! 1c8f1913-dbed-4d10-b540-cf7da6d3b6ad Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ERICINGRAM2, May 23, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

1. ERICINGRAM2
    ERICINGRAM2 Guest

refund

PLEASE I WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING!!!

:)

2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

6. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
Thema:

refund

1. refund - Similar Threads - refund

2. My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally: Hi guys, yesterday i bought my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i log back on today and now its giving an error message saying "Your subscription has been refunded..." I checked and i have...
  3. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: I am requesting a refund for charges that occured today. I have changed my password and attempted to remove my credit card so this does not happen agin. ed9e8427-b072-4bc2-a530-fce9510f134c
  4. Denied a refund on digital purchase with no explanation whatsoever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Denied a refund on digital purchase with no explanation whatsoever: So I bought Mafia Trilogy on the day of release, then found out that because I owned the deluxe version of Mafia 3, I should actually have made the purchase in-game though the Mafia 3 options menu...
  5. Ücret iadesi [Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ücret iadesi [Refund]: Selam, Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr oyunun ücretsiz olduğunu belirterek benden ücret alındı. para iadesi talep ediyorum. [Translation-Hi Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr I was...
  6. Waiting for refund since November

in XBoX on Consoles
    Waiting for refund since November: In november 2019 i bought an xbox controller for 76 dollars from Microsoft store on Xbox but the next day it went on sale for about 50 dallars so i returned the first controller i got and got the...
  7. Refund Minecraft subscription online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Minecraft subscription online: I need help to refund a purchase. 5620e74c-8279-4140-a289-6fb82d01a0d6
  8. Refund on Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund on Sea of Thieves: Hello, I’d redeemed a product key for Sea of Thieves from my Xbox One S All Digital Edition purchase, and I tried out the game but it was not what was advertised as nowhere I’d looked up presented...
  9. Confused about the limited amount of refunds per year

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Confused about the limited amount of refunds per year: I have been receiving this message for what seems like over a year. A couple months ago, I was finally allowed a refund, so I thought my refund limit was reset until today, when the refund I...
  10. Refunding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding: Im trying to refund mincraft but its not working 9a974d06-ea1f-46f8-99cc-21e660bcafb3