Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am requesting a refund for charges that occured today. I have changed my password and attempted to remove my credit card so this does not happen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LauraBradley1, May 24, 2020.

1. Refund

I am requesting a refund for charges that occured today. I have changed my password and attempted to remove my credit card so this does not happen agin.

:)

LauraBradley1, May 24, 2020
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

6. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. 마인크래프트 윈도우 10 환불 요청[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Refund Request]

in XBoX on Windows
    마인크래프트 윈도우 10 환불 요청[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Refund Request]: 친구들이랑 마인크래프트를 같이하 구매했는데 구매하 나서 보니깐 자바에디션와 윈도우 10 에디션은 아예 다른게임이더군요 친구들은 자바 에디션으로 게임하 역시 자바에디션을 원했던것인데 둘다 똑같은줄알 그냥 마인크래프트 윈도우 10을 샀어요 하.. 환불해주실수 있나요 아니면 상품 교환이라던가 [Translation-I bought minecraft...
  3. Refund on a digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on a digital game: Hello, No doubt you get this a LOT - but my 8 year old son has purchased an expensive digital game on his Xbox without my permission. Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition for $99.95 on May 26th...
  4. I want to refund Minecraft dungeons but I can't access Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to refund Minecraft dungeons but I can't access Xbox: I bought the game at the Microsoft store and then I tried to play it but I can't access Xbox with microsoft acount so I wanted to refund. But to refund I need to access my microsoft account with...
  5. Возврат средств[Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Возврат средств[Refund]: Здраствуйте, я бы хотел вернуть деньги за Minecraft Dungeons, но игра не отображается в моих играх и в журнале заказов. [Translation-Hello, I'd like to refund the money for Minecraft Dungeons,...
  6. Rimborso acquisto di App su Asphalt 9 non riuscito[Translation-App Purchase Refund on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rimborso acquisto di App su Asphalt 9 non riuscito[Translation-App Purchase Refund on...: ho fatto 6 tentativi di acquisto su asphalt 9 da € 9.99 mi ha detto transazione non riuscita ma mi ha ritirato ugualmente i soldi sulla carta...come fare [Translation-I made 6 attempts to...
  7. Richiesta rimborso[Translation-request refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Richiesta rimborso[Translation-request refund]: Salve, Siccome non è possibile contattare l'assistenza,volevo chiedere se fosse possibile richiedere un rimborso per un acquisto errato fatto su Microsoft Store. Grazie. [Translation-Hi Since...
  8. Vbucks refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks refund: Back story: I purchased vbucks and was given and error message and it never showed up in my account so I immediately purchased it again except this time the first purchase also registered. so I...
  9. Cancel refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel refund: Can you please cancel the refund request i accidentally called for a refund so cancel it please 34045428-e701-4546-bd8f-2cff6eb63eb0
  10. Why Wasn't My Digital Game Purchase Refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Wasn't My Digital Game Purchase Refunded?: I requested a refund on a digital purchase a few weeks back that was denied. I received no real explanation except that no digital refunds are issued and was given a link to the policy....