Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a refund about a week ago and still haven't received my money back. I know it takes about 3-5 days. If I don't get a refund soon is there anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TSM Robert, Oct 13, 2020.

1. TSM Robert
    TSM Robert Guest

Refund

I got a refund about a week ago and still haven't received my money back. I know it takes about 3-5 days. If I don't get a refund soon is there anyone I can talk to so I can sort this out?

:)

TSM Robert, Oct 13, 2020
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

flight simulator 2020

Go here xbox.com/refund, sign in with the account that was used to get the game, and it should show if a refund is available for that game. If refund is available then select and start
    the refund process.
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. Xbox Game Pass refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass refund: I was just billed for the 3 month game pass subscription, and didn't know I was being billed, and don't have the money to afford it. I need it refunded, but can't figure out how or where....
  3. Tried to refund a pre-order but was denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to refund a pre-order but was denied: I wanted to cancel my pre-order of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War because of the Playstation exclusive mode that was revealed this week, i think it's not right to pay the same price and get less,...
  4. refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund: i made a refund request last oct 17 and after a few minutes they sent me an email saying: At your request, we've refunded 12,99 € to MasterCard ****** and canceled your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  5. Fifa point refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa point refund: Is it possible to get a refund of £30 fifa poins as my brother went on my account and used my card to buy points abd opened the packs without my permission so i have now lost £30...
  6. Refund/item not received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund/item not received: I bought the $20 apex coin pack two days ago and haven't received it still. I requested a refund but I've used them for the year, am I just robbed of $20? fb53ef82-3060-42d0-a7c2-d36a09a16c18
  7. Zwrot pieniędzy[Translation-Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zwrot pieniędzy[Translation-Refund]: mam pytanie czy jak kupiłem gre among us guide bo myślałem że to prawdziwa gra a nie poradnik to czy da sie to wycofać jakąś [Translation-I have a question if I bought a game among us guide...
  8. Para İadesi[Translation-Refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Para İadesi[Translation-Refund]: Merhaba, bir süre önce Xbox Game Pass Ultimate satın aldım fakat fikrimi değiştirmem nedeniyle iptal ettim. İki seçenek çıktı karşıma, ya: "Son kullanma tarihine kadar Game Pass'i kullanmaya devam...
  9. accidental buy, how do i refund a digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accidental buy, how do i refund a digital game: i all, i have accidentally bought Forza Horizon 4 Bundal Pack Instead Of The Actual Game. Can Anybody Help Me to refund me this 1fd35b15-052a-4a7d-ad3b-4df62152af62
  10. I cannot cancel my subscription, I also want a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot cancel my subscription, I also want a refund: I want to cancel my Xbox gamepass Ultimate subscription (that I bought for $1) but it says this: Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show all the data at the moment....