Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have preordered Cold War and been playing now since it came out. The other day microsoft informed me there was an issue on their end and they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johnchumley123, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Refund

I have preordered Cold War and been playing now since it came out. The other day microsoft informed me there was an issue on their end and they refunded my money and i no longer have the game. The problem is i no longer have the bank account i used to
    buy the game in the first place. So where is my refund? It is not in my microsoft account and i do not have that bank account anymore. Please help!

:)

johnchumley123, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

flight simulator 2020

Go here xbox.com/refund, sign in with the account that was used to get the game, and it should show if a refund is available for that game. If refund is available then select and start
    the refund process.
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. being refunded my money for a glitch that happened in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    being refunded my money for a glitch that happened in the store: Recently I have been playing a lot of fallout 76 and i went to purchase some atoms from the xbox store. when i went to purchase them it gave me an error and charged me for three of the product...
  3. Refund for Battlefield 2042 TRIAL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for Battlefield 2042 TRIAL: I'm at my witts end. I've been trying to get a refund for Battlefield 2042 for weeks now. It's getting ridiculous and I've been chasing my tale trying to get money back which I'm well entitled...
  4. No refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No refund request: bought a game as a gift for a friend but then realize they’re in a different country so they can’t redeem it it’s not giving me an option to refund my order 4c894da2-67a5-47b0-85fb-613536d159e7
  5. refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refunds: Is it over for me? I was denied for a refund because it said I used the product but the thing is I was using my cd this is what happened I was asking my mom to buy me NBA 2k22 but my dad had...
  6. Refund Battlefield 2042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Battlefield 2042: Can someone please manually refund Battlefield 2042 for me, the game is a [mod removed] and I had to cancel Game Pass ultimate, so can you please refund it for me??? It is an insulting, that I am...
  7. Help refund but to wrong card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help refund but to wrong card: I was panicking when I was charged for Halo infinite but when I clicked in the menu for the refund my thumb clicked on the wrong card and I need help getting my money back. They send money to a...
  8. WHEN YOU GOT A REFUND OF FORZA HORIZON 4 (I DIDN'T!!!) IT WAS REMOVED FROM YOUR DEVICE

in XBoX on Windows
    WHEN YOU GOT A REFUND OF FORZA HORIZON 4 (I DIDN'T!!!) IT WAS REMOVED FROM YOUR DEVICE: [img] Seems like I'm not the only person with this issue. I checked my order history and it's still there, order completed. It's still on my device. I just cannot load it at all without seeing the...
  9. refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    refunding a game: so i bought a game for 20 bucks nad it got refunded i just have a qustion did the refunded money go to my visa credit card or did it go to my xbox account 6137f587-22bc-4b26-bdcc-df4a02cefa0f
  10. Problem refunding Modern Warfare on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem refunding Modern Warfare on Xbox: Hi, I'm having some issues regarding a refund of the game Modern Warfare When I check how many hours I have previously played it says 3000 minutes, even though I only bought the game, I have the...