refund

Discus and support refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if i made a purchase using a gift card and i request a refund and it gets accepted, how will they give the refund to me if i dont have the gift card?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stephenpaea, Jan 12, 2021.

1. stephenpaea
    stephenpaea Guest

refund

if i made a purchase using a gift card and i request a refund and it gets accepted, how will they give the refund to me if i dont have the gift card?

:)

stephenpaea, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

flight simulator 2020

Go here xbox.com/refund, sign in with the account that was used to get the game, and it should show if a refund is available for that game. If refund is available then select and start
    the refund process.
Thema:

refund

1. refund - Similar Threads - refund

2. Refund denied. No explanation email.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund denied. No explanation email.: I bought Stranded Deep on Jan 19th. Played maybe 15 minutes of it and it was very glitchy so I stopped. The next time I turned my Xbox on it showed an error and needed to be restarted. It happened...
  3. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: Hey everyone, I requested a refund for a dlc content which I bought on 21/1 and it was approved and the support said that in like 5 days the money should be back to your credit card and it past...
  4. Game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game refund: Hey I need some help, I dont know whether or not i can refund cyberpunk after 14 days it crashes my xbox every time I play and It makes it physically impossible to complete it and I dont wont to...
  5. refunding a gift to my other account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refunding a gift to my other account: so i accidently re deamed a 5 pound gift card on my alt account so i tried to gift it to my main account but i already owned it so it wont work but when i went to refund it on my main account it...
  6. how to refund cyberpunk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to refund cyberpunk: I'm trying to refund cyberpunk as I wasn't happy with my purchase. However, when I look at my order history since it was purchased more than 14 days ago it won't allow me to submit a request. This...
  7. Refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund: I want a refund on the past month bought items 72d0320e-351d-4f0a-af2f-ae9884c4150c
  8. Refund refused at the launch date / Remboursement refusé le jour de la sortie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund refused at the launch date / Remboursement refusé le jour de la sortie: Hello, I have an issue since November, here is my problem : - I pre-order a game in June 2020 - My purchase was invoiced the 3rd of November 2020 - The game was launched the 10th of November...
  9. Refund Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request: Is there any way to appeal or talk to someone about a denied refund request. My younger brother casually bought over $200 worth of game on my account. I noticed the charge within 3 days of the...
  10. Gift refund issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift refund issue: I purchased a DLC add on for a friend (Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Extra Pass) while it was on sale for half price (approximately $20.43 without GST) but because they are a different region they could...