Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to speak to microsoft and getting nowhere. I havent used xbox live in months. Cancelled over a month ago as was paying for something i dont use.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WeedeeO11, Apr 5, 2021.

1. WeedeeO11
    WeedeeO11 Guest

Refund

Trying to speak to microsoft and getting nowhere. I havent used xbox live in months. Cancelled over a month ago as was paying for something i dont use. Stop billing and cancelled and they have took another payment. Checked and my card is removed and stopped? How do i actually speak with someone re rhis matter as it keeps coming up error for call back!

:)

WeedeeO11, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

flight simulator 2020

Go here xbox.com/refund, sign in with the account that was used to get the game, and it should show if a refund is available for that game. If refund is available then select and start
    the refund process.
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. refunded vbucks but havent gotten my money back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refunded vbucks but havent gotten my money back?: I refunded 150 dollars worth of vbuck on my account. I got this money from Xbox gift cards. It says the vbucks were refunded and removed but my account has not gotten the money back? what's...
  3. How can I get a refund on a game I purchased for pc by mistake? (Refund page stuck loading..)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I get a refund on a game I purchased for pc by mistake? (Refund page stuck loading..): Greetings! I tried to buy "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" for my xbox one through browser, and even though I chose "xbox" as the console I wanted the digital copy on, the purchase that was...
  4. Refunds

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refunds: I’ve just been approved of a refund on one of my games, how long will it take for the money that i payed for the game be given back to me? 547f9f3f-6f3c-4390-872a-69a63ae74256
  5. Refund being refused because key was activated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund being refused because key was activated: Hi All, I purchased a game for my friend through the Xbox launcher (Project Winter) my friend struggled to download it as it literally just did nothing when he selected download. I enquired...
  6. Refund question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund question: I got refunded for all the fallout 3 dlc's because they wouldn't appear in manage game and the store wanted me to buy them again and now that my refund request is accepted they have appeared......
  7. Xbox Controller not refunding

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Controller not refunding: I order a Controller about 3 weeks ago and it never arrived i refunded it about a week ago and since then its stuck in "refund in progress" is there any way i could actually get my money back...
  8. Refunding a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a game: When you refund a game does the money go back into the card you used, or into your microsoft account? 2e7e04b3-e332-48aa-be38-c34e6d5bab30
  9. refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund request: why is my xbox refund request taking so long ive been waiting for 4 days and half.......Help efb53811-e3ad-4a42-8460-7cf09e207174
  10. I need a refund on the fortnite crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund on the fortnite crew: My cousin was over and bought skmething they shouldnt haave so is there anyway you could refund me the money for the fortnite crew i need to buy my xbox gold 90e2a419-8475-462c-bf01-5df9267ad82e