Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had a game bought on my account as a gift and it wasn’t authorized, it was hacked. Can’t get refunded bc the game was already played and Xbox support... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DamienEdwards , May 13, 2022.

1. Refund

I had a game bought on my account as a gift and it wasn’t authorized, it was hacked. Can’t get refunded bc the game was already played and Xbox support can’t get a hold to refund team bc they don’t have a contact line. What should I do?

:)

DamienEdwards , May 13, 2022
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Refunds on digital games bought by mistake by my son

You can also request refunds by going here as well xbox.com/refund sign in, and then a list of games and dlc that is eligible for a refund will show, and you can tick which ones you want the refund on and request the refund.
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: I bought apex coins 2 of them nothing showed, contacted Xbox they helped me out. Like restarting my Xbox deleting game and reinstalling and I waited 24 hr like EA said. So the Xbox customer...
  3. Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund: Hello, I bought a Minecraft Account Java Gift Card from Walmart. It didn't work, so I returned it and got another one, then that one didn't work. I contacted Mojang and they said I needed to...
  4. Is there any other way to get a refund for a digital game that broke within a week of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any other way to get a refund for a digital game that broke within a week of...: Last month I used xbox game pass to try out forza horizon 5. And after playing around 4 hours in a span of a week in a half I decided to buy the premium edition. And it was working great after I...
  5. Refund xbox games after 14days please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund xbox games after 14days please help.: Hello Xbox Team i accidentaly bought gta and i don't need it anymore and 14days are over and i tried to refund but they denied me to refund the game and i really don't need the game anymore and i...
  6. Returns and refunds on gifts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Returns and refunds on gifts.: I bought a gift for a friend, yet he did not receive it. I there a way I can refund the gift? 0c44aa12-4be6-4a85-9cf1-11c245d06950
  7. Refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request: My name is Bryan and I bought Car x drift racing and didn’t realize that it was for pc till I tryed looking for it and I was trying to get it for Xbox not pc is there a way I could get my money...
  8. Can I get a refund on a gift sent from a friend through Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on a gift sent from a friend through Xbox.: I received a gift, a game from a friend over Xbox. They bought me "said" game and sent me the redemption code in a message over Xbox. They bought the game on there account, and I redeemed it on...
  9. requesting a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    requesting a refund: I made a purchase less then 14 days ago, haven't requested a refund over the last 12 months and haven't played more then 2 hours in the game, and yet my refund request got denied. Any help as to...
  10. Can I refund a xbox game (call of duty black ops 3) if I run into unresolvable accessibly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I refund a xbox game (call of duty black ops 3) if I run into unresolvable accessibly...: Hey folks I had a birth issue that left me Hydrocephalus as a kid. The damage to my visual processing made me experience visual distortions that prevent me from driving. I find some games...