Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought apex coins 2 of them nothing showed, contacted Xbox they helped me out. Like restarting my Xbox deleting game and reinstalling and I waited 24... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaxxDB, May 25, 2022.

1. MaxxDB
    MaxxDB Guest

Refund

I bought apex coins 2 of them nothing showed, contacted Xbox they helped me out. Like restarting my Xbox deleting game and reinstalling and I waited 24 hr like EA said.

So the Xbox customer support one of the people told to refund it I did it was denied, and I called this other person said to refund it again denied. What do I do

:)

MaxxDB, May 25, 2022
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Refund Battlefield 2042 for Xbox

Then if they've denied the refund, you're not getting a refund. Refunds are not guaranteed.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. REFUND

in XBoX Accessibility
    REFUND: i got a random charge for this game pass, i swear i unsubbed and then i randomly get it again, recancel. and have been looking for an hour now trying to gte that 10$ back. all i want, refund to my...
  3. Can get a Refund to my account instead of original card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can get a Refund to my account instead of original card?: If I ask for a refund can I get it credited to my Xbox account instead of the original card? b59d514b-2542-4a86-9730-b64c61698923
  4. Xbox Support/Refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Support/Refund: I had an issue with my gamertag name change and my name was not changing, so I used the chat with an agent thing, after 45 min he came to the conclusion I should ask for a refund and it would for...
  5. I requested a refund and was instantly denied. I requested it seconds after a accidental...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund and was instantly denied. I requested it seconds after a accidental...: I bought a series s version of a game when I already own the original and when I requested a refund it instantly got denied. Is there another link to talk to someone more direct?...
  6. refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    refund: I thought game pass was a $1, I don't want this if it $13.40 I also got charged twice. 1e1ead96-3aba-476e-9680-0290f1b67d74
  7. Refund even though it has been denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund even though it has been denied: My children bought some in game purchases on the Xbox I requested a refund on 9 things yes I know 9 and got 3 refunded. I am aware it is a lot but the issue is They haven’t spent the credit, all...
  8. Xbox Dev Mode Refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Dev Mode Refund: I recently bought the Xbox Dev Mode, but it is not working in the way I would like it would. Is there any way I can have it refunded? 46e27039-d8b7-44d0-a42f-e3b019e06ec2
  9. Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...: Hello xbox so i did a refund on three minecraft items and they got dienied i wont get banned will i cause i worried about that i might get banned ab7a9b40-d1d2-4251-97f8-517500b460a9
  10. Is it possible to get a refund of minecraft windows edition after java and windows editions...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get a refund of minecraft windows edition after java and windows editions...: Hello there, Quite awhile ago i purchased Minecraft windows edition and soon after Minecraft java. Mojang announced that java and Microsoft editions of minecraft would be bundled for the same...