refund

Discus and support refund in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I thought game pass was a $1, I don't want this if it $13.40 I also got charged twice. 1e1ead96-3aba-476e-9680-0290f1b67d74 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Carson Field, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Carson Field
    Carson Field Guest

refund

I thought game pass was a $1, I don't want this if it $13.40 I also got charged twice.

:)

Carson Field, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Refund Battlefield 2042 for Xbox

Then if they've denied the refund, you're not getting a refund. Refunds are not guaranteed.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

Thema:

refund

1. refund - Similar Threads - refund

2. Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message on gifted copy of Forza Horizon 5 -> When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5...: A friend of mine gifted me a copy of Forza Horizon 5 : Ultimate Edition. I went to play it and get the error message "When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5 it was removed from your device."...
  3. Refund using my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund using my console: Hi guys I failed to download a digital xbox 360 game , can I make a refund using my console ? Thanks fade9259-5e64-41e6-b4b4-cbf8063e1a5f
  4. Corrupted xbox 360 game and can't refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted xbox 360 game and can't refund: Yesterday I bought a xbox 360 digital game (kane and Lynch deadmen) on my Xbox 360 console by a redeem code of 20 euro in spain . I waited 2 hours to download full digital game (5.49GB) after...
  5. Xbox live monthly subscription refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live monthly subscription refund: Hi This morning playing a game, i recieved a full comms ban, i was playing my usual game sank a ship and reported by a player for saying nice chest of legends gg, i instantly recieved a 3 day...
  6. I haven't received my refund for Modern Warfare and its been over a week

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't received my refund for Modern Warfare and its been over a week: I haven't received my refund for Modern Warfare and its been over a week fba830ec-70d0-4458-9544-fed219c80410
  7. Digital refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Digital refund: I bought a digital game and realized after playing for 30 mins it was the wrong game I immediately put in for a refund. It took a few weeks for a response and the denied because of use but when I...
  8. refund got declined

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund got declined: hi I brought lumberjack dynasty it keeps crashing and lagging trying to get a refund and it got declined I brought the game with a gift card 92bfa2f8-a92c-4546-9bbe-064c72e7e51d
  9. Refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund: I brought fh5 bymistake and when I refund it said I will get money back soon. It's been 1 day and still no money came back in card. I open payment and billing there in transcation section it was...
  10. Refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request denied: Hello my son recently purchases something on my xbox console without me knowing and when i tried to refund it it said request denied i really need my money back 1c5ef1e6-3f08-45b2-82cd-287456d63ca8