Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I brought fh5 bymistake and when I refund it said I will get money back soon. It's been 1 day and still no money came back in card. I open payment and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ronitsureliya, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Refund

I brought fh5 bymistake and when I refund it said I will get money back soon. It's been 1 day and still no money came back in card. I open payment and billing there in transcation section it was fh5 . What does transaction section mean. And will I get money back in card or microsoft account

:)

ronitsureliya, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Refund Battlefield 2042 for Xbox

Then if they've denied the refund, you're not getting a refund. Refunds are not guaranteed.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: So I accidentally bought virtual currency for the wrong version of a game and when I went to go request a refund it automatically denied it. This is only my 2nd refund request ever....
  3. Game pass refund when I cancel by mistake

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass refund when I cancel by mistake: Is it to late recovery game pass since it was cancel.How do I hide unwanted game pass? 3cf7b40e-81ca-4593-97d9-2acfd29babdf
  4. Can I refund a digital gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a digital gift?: My friend recently bought me Red Dead Redemption 2. However, I'm on pc and he is on Xbox. He bought the Xbox version online thinking I could download and play it on pc, and when I said I didn't...
  5. Game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game refund: Good day, My son has requested a refund for game Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition, it was approved on the 23/09/2022, order number 9512092259, service request number 7008128357. His username is...
  6. Refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund.: My grandson bought games on his Xbox with his mobile which is on my contract,didn't know you could do this,I requested a refund and it was approved on the 28th aug,but phone company have not...
  7. Loosing my mind over refund struggle

in XBoX on Windows
    Loosing my mind over refund struggle: I have an on-going issue which is now slowly driving me to the brink of my sanity. Sometime ago my account got hacked, a purchase was made through my account and gifted to another (using an email...
  8. Refunded content still in account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded content still in account: Last night I accidentally purchased a pack in Fortnite. I requested a refund, which was accepted, but the content from the pack is still in my account. Does anyone know why this is happening?...
  9. PC Game Pass refund

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass refund: Hello, I have a small issue. I forgot to cancel my subscription for PC Game Pass and it already took money. Is it possible to cancel this subscription and get money back ? Sadly i cannot afford...
  10. Fifa 23 pre order refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Fifa 23 pre order refund: I was charged for my pre order of fifa 23 twice. My bank shows that the price of the game has been withdrawn twice, however on my purchase history it only shows that I’ve paid once...