Refunded but not actually refunded

Discus and support Refunded but not actually refunded in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi i am and Last weekend i had accidentally purchased sea of thieves, i put my card information into the windows store and when i hit next i assumed it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Nate Gordon, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Nate Gordon
    Nate Gordon Guest

Hi i am and Last weekend i had accidentally purchased sea of thieves, i put my card information into the windows store and when i hit next i assumed it would just go to another step except it had purchased
    the game. I put in my refund request and it was accepted about a day later, but its been 3 or 4 days since my refund was accepted and i have still not received the money in my bank account. I think Microsoft had a big [Mod Removed-Profanity] because
    i bought the game on another website because i had a gift card they did not grant me my refund, if that was the case Microsoft is a terrible corporation. i tried to get this issue resolved, but when you call their customer service line it just directs you
    to their website that does not answer anything for me. i am losing my patience with this company, this is the third time they've [Mod Removed-Profanity] something up with my payment, the first two times were with the Xbox game pass which i
    had canceled and then i was charged for the next 5 months. i need to get this issue resolved if it does not i will stop using your products and you have just lost another customer due to your poor customer service and lack of respect for your consumers.

:)

Nate Gordon, Feb 13, 2019
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  4. Smwutches Win User

gifting a purchased game

Actually, you would have to fill out a refund request form. Support no longer issues refunds directly.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

False game details, want refund

Actually Xbox support themselves no longer handle refunds they are handled by a different group and the only way to request a refund is through the following link.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  6. Andrew iz 1337 Win User

Xbox One Kinect Sensor Broke :(

Argos wouldn't refund it saying it's not an issue with the actual console itself, it's the Kinect sensor though. So they refused to refund me and told me to contact Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Refunded but not actually refunded - Similar Threads - Refunded actually refunded

2. Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...: Ive tried to return a digital game that literally does not work. Was bought more than 14 days ago BUT DOES NOT WORK. Tried every possible fix from rockstar the developers of the game and nothing...
  3. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...: and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know what to do. a35077eb-0abb-40ac-9d89-f69d9e8b8d7d
  4. Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund: I ordered an xbox one wireless controller on the 2nd of September 2019 it was supposed to arrive on the 3rd as i had a console and no controller so i waited and it didnt arrive my partner went to...
  5. How to refund games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to refund games?: how to refund games like forza horizon 4? b6fb23ee-5847-473a-804b-193c9cb3b562
  6. Refund Gear 5 ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Gear 5 ultimate: I have bought the ultimate gear 5 preorder on june Digital game with exclusive access from 2019.09.05 in the same date the game has been added on ultimate gamepass, how can i refund the order on...
  7. Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone: Hi So never had to post before, but have been trying to get a refund for a game purchase since 28th August. Not used as per refund guidelines, withing timeframe. Using the refund form just sends...
  8. remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]

in XBoX on Consoles
    remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]: bonjour j'ai acheté des extensions ( 48 coffres sur overwach )cette achat était destiné pour mon fils il a son compte mais n'ayant pas de moyen de payement il est sous mon contrôle sauf que les...
  9. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  10. refunded but not actually refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    refunded but not actually refunded: Hi i am and Last weekend i had accidentally purchased sea of thieves, i put my card information into the windows store and when i hit next i assumed it would just go to another step except it had...