Refunded but not actually refunded

Discus and support Refunded but not actually refunded in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi i am and Last weekend i had accidentally purchased sea of thieves, i put my card information into the windows store and when i hit next i assumed it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Nate Gordon, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Nate Gordon
    Nate Gordon Guest

Hi i am and Last weekend i had accidentally purchased sea of thieves, i put my card information into the windows store and when i hit next i assumed it would just go to another step except it had purchased
    the game. I put in my refund request and it was accepted about a day later, but its been 3 or 4 days since my refund was accepted and i have still not received the money in my bank account. I think Microsoft had a big [Mod Removed-Profanity] because
    i bought the game on another website because i had a gift card they did not grant me my refund, if that was the case Microsoft is a terrible corporation. i tried to get this issue resolved, but when you call their customer service line it just directs you
    to their website that does not answer anything for me. i am losing my patience with this company, this is the third time they've [Mod Removed-Profanity] something up with my payment, the first two times were with the Xbox game pass which i
    had canceled and then i was charged for the next 5 months. i need to get this issue resolved if it does not i will stop using your products and you have just lost another customer due to your poor customer service and lack of respect for your consumers.

:)

Nate Gordon, Feb 13, 2019
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  4. Smwutches Win User

gifting a purchased game

Actually, you would have to fill out a refund request form. Support no longer issues refunds directly.
  5. ryandabom11 Win User

Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized

Mine is doing the same thing, its saying i was refunded but at the same time I never Received an actual cash refund in my account nor did I want to have this game refunded
  6. Smwutches Win User

Refunds

Once a refund has been authorized, it can still take 3-5 days for the refund to actually be posted to your account.
Thema:

1. Refunded but not actually refunded - Similar Threads - Refunded actually refunded

2. refunding gifted games

in XBoX on Consoles
    refunding gifted games: I bought a game for a friend after playing and testing out that game he didnt want it and refused to play it i got it recently 3 days ago and i want to get a refund but its not on the refund list...
  3. How to do a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to do a refund: Hello, i need to do a refund, who want to help me? 4baa741f-f477-46a8-a2ef-671489235087
  4. Devolución por Subscripción renovada / Ask for Refund of Subscription renewed

in XBoX on Windows
    Devolución por Subscripción renovada / Ask for Refund of Subscription renewed: Saludos, como puedo solicitar la devolución de una suscripción? que lamentablemente Xbox Game Pass para PC me hizo el descuento de mi tarjeta de crédito sin avisarme. Greetings, how can I ask for...
  5. How i can do a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How i can do a refund?: Help me please, i have buy a xbox 360 digitale game for the xbox one But i dont Like it soo much, how i can do a refund? d34b5ed2-6599-4ba4-9d38-8d912ee05e7c
  6. Credits refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credits refund: Has anyone else had problems purchasing credits? We purchased rocket league credits and ended up with 4 lots instead of 1. For the past 2 weeks I have tried to contact or speak to someone...
  7. Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized: I try to open the game and it says, “Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was canceled.” I never authorized this to occur and I was playing 12 hours ago. Please help!...
  8. Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.: Hiding behind policies and automated emails isn't right. Allow customers the ability to properly communicate with a refund department. No, no one actually ever responds to a reply on the form. AS...
  9. Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow customers to actually communicate directly with the refund department.: Hiding behind policies and automated emails isn't right. Allow customers the ability to properly communicate with a refund department. No, no one actually ever responds to a reply on the form....
  10. refunded but not actually refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    refunded but not actually refunded: Hi i am and Last weekend i had accidentally purchased sea of thieves, i put my card information into the windows store and when i hit next i assumed it would just go to another step except it had...