Refunding a gift card

Discus and support Refunding a gift card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I refund a gift card. The gift card was accidentally put on another account and since there is no way to transfer it to another account it has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VincentGuerra, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Refunding a gift card

How do I refund a gift card. The gift card was accidentally put on another account and since there is no way to transfer it to another account it has to be refunded so I can re-buy it.

:)

VincentGuerra, Jan 8, 2019
  2. WispyGosling606 Win User

Refunding a gift card

gift cards cannot be refunded
  3. blckadr1980 Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

• Sign in to the gift card history page in your Microsoft account. If you end up on a gift card merchandise page, select Gift card history, sign in,
      then select Gift card history again.

• Locate the gift card to cancel.

• Select Cancel > Confirm to cancel the order and get a refund.
  4. Lynnko Win User

Redeemed Code to wrong account . . .

Amazon Live Chat said that Gift Cards can't be cancelled/refunded.
  5. Ghost0207 Win User

I buy some Gift card and put it in the account, but they can't use for buy laptop, how can I do...

I buy some Microsoft gift card, but I found I can not buy laptop by gift card!

I try to find the shop to refund them, but they refused!

what can i do with these cards......
  6. Eden0032 Win User

I bought giftcards But it has been already redeemed

Hi there.

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done by Microsoft in terms of redeemed gift cards. You will need to take the gift cards back to the retailer where you purchased them from and explain the issue. They may issue a new gift card or refund your purchase.

Thanks,

Thema:

Refunding a gift card

1. Refunding a gift card - Similar Threads - Refunding gift card

2. Refunding a gifted game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a gifted game.: So basically I gifted Black Desert to a friend, he's in the US, i'm in the UK. i'd gifted a game before but it was someoe to the Uk so I thought it would be fine. But instead of having a warning...
  3. How can i refund a digital gift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i refund a digital gift?: I gift a game to my cousin via xbox store and it says the code is not available in his region. how do i refund the gift? 5163c9b5-75d7-4b15-8fd6-7ba5e7cc6d6d
  4. Gift for Friend via XBox Did Not Work - Refund Refused

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift for Friend via XBox Did Not Work - Refund Refused: Hi I am hoping somebody can help me understand a response I had from XBox Support a couple of days ago. Using my XBox I accessed the Games Store and purchased the season pass of Elite Dangerous...
  5. How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?: I ordered a 5$ Chipotle Gift Card (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all) using 6500 Microsoft Reward points by mistake. How to cancel it and get a refund back to my rewards account?...
  6. Refund or Gift Card

in XBoX Rewards
    Refund or Gift Card: Hi, on xbox live rewards I was wondering if i could get a refund on the germs or get the $25 gift card. I spent 1,000 germs on Paladins Better with Friends Bundle, but I did not want it because I...
  7. refund on gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund on gift card: last night i accidentally bought a $20 xbox gift card (xbox currency to buy other games dlc movies ect) but since i accidentally bought it i wanted to know if i could get a refund?...
  8. Reembolso de creditos do Cartão-Presente [Refund of credit card gift]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reembolso de creditos do Cartão-Presente [Refund of credit card gift]: Bom dia, noite ou tarde para todos :) como vão? então, vou direto ao assunto Mês passado eu comprei um presente para um amigo meu da Suecia, o jogo era Steven Universe: Salve a luz. Eu ja tinha...
  9. Getting a refund on a sent gift?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Getting a refund on a sent gift?: Earlier today I sent a gift but I made a mistake. The code has NOT been redeemed and I am looking where I can get a refund as it stated I can get one within 14 days of the purchase as long as the...
  10. Money added to wrong account and redeemed gift card isnt refundable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money added to wrong account and redeemed gift card isnt refundable?: I redeemed a gift card on the parent account that I thought my son could access from his child account (which he cant), then I put money into the wrong child account he uses. I contacted Support...