Refunding a Pre-Order

Discus and support Refunding a Pre-Order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So, i have pre ordered anthem on my xbox one and would like to cancel it. I know how to cancel the pre order, but i purchased the game using a pre paid... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KyleCarmine7135, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Refunding a Pre-Order

So, i have pre ordered anthem on my xbox one and would like to cancel it. I know how to cancel the pre order, but i purchased the game using a pre paid voucher code as well as some of my own money from my bank. If i cancel the pre order, will i get the pre
    paid code refunded to my bank or will the money be re added to my account to be re-used on another game?

Thanks for any help

:)

KyleCarmine7135, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Random Money on my Xbox Account?

Just to add, there have been some reports of Spyro pre-ordered being refunded. So if you had pre-ordered with your Microsoft account balance, that could be the refund. You would just need to pre-order it again.
  3. thelion71 Win User

Anyone preordered from Blockbuster UK?

Blockbusters has said that they will refund all pre-orders!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Pre order refunds

Reference numbers are only used by phone and chat support, so nobody here would be able to access that information. Forum support is also not able to issue refunds. So you will have to work with support either by phone or chat.
  5. ThePouchBear Win User

Refunding a Pre-Order

In my experience, they have refunded the method of payment. If you got a pre-paid code from Microsoft, the amount should be credited to your account.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Refunding a Pre-Order

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums today. When you redeem a gift card or code, that amount gets added to your Microsoft account balance.
    If so, then the Microsoft account credit would be put back on your Microsoft account. I would like to clarify by prepaid voucher code, do you mean you redeemed a Microsoft account credit prepaid code to your account?
    If so, then the Microsoft account credit would be put back on your Microsoft account.

For more information check out our article
    'Learn about gift cards and codes'
Thema:

Refunding a Pre-Order

1. Refunding a Pre-Order - Similar Threads - Refunding Pre Order

2. Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...: So, a bit of background. I have an addiction to most and any cosmetic based Microtransactions in games, so I do my best to avoid them as much as possible. My friends really wanted to play...
  3. We can't get refunds on pre-orders?

in XBoX on Consoles
    We can't get refunds on pre-orders?: Hi, long story short: I pre-ordered Monster Hunter World: Icebourne. However, a few days ago I noticed there was a digital deluxe version of the pre-order. I want this one. So I put in a refund...
  4. Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering: I pre-ordered Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition on January 26th. Found out on Feb 22nd the release date, that none of my friends were getting it, so i submitted a refund request. Problem is my...
  5. Requested a refund which was part of the pre-order 15k punch card

in XBoX Rewards
    Requested a refund which was part of the pre-order 15k punch card: Hi there, I refunded Star Wars Battlefront II and it was part of my pre-order punch card giving me 15000 points. Since I refunded it I don't feel as though I deserve the points and the Xbox...
  6. I pre-ordered BO4 to play and it says I refunded it, which I did not. So now I can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    I pre-ordered BO4 to play and it says I refunded it, which I did not. So now I can't play: I pre-ordered BO4 in August and I downloaded the MP BETA and the Blackout BETA, I played them both. Now when I went today to play the game on it's release day, but it says that I have either...
  7. My pre-order of battlefront 2 was randomly refunded?? HELPPPP MEE!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My pre-order of battlefront 2 was randomly refunded?? HELPPPP MEE!: Hi everyone browsing the forums, on April 16th of this year (2017) I pre-orded STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II Standard Edition. However a few days ago I was on my Xbox and the little tag that usually...
  8. Cancelled my pre-order, how long till refunded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancelled my pre-order, how long till refunded.: So inrecently cancelled my fallout 76 preorder, I received an email that basically said, "if we charged you, wwe'l refund you." And i thought great, as i need the money to pay a bill. It has now...
  9. Refunded a pre-order game part of the punch card, please subtract the points if necessary.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded a pre-order game part of the punch card, please subtract the points if necessary.: Hi there, I refunded Star Wars Battlefront II and it was part of my pre-order punch card giving me 15000 points. Since I refunded it I don't feel as though I deserve the point and the Xbox...
  10. Call of duty pre order refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty pre order refund: I want a refund as I want to pre order the digital deluxe version instead. But I can't figure out how to do it cf0d1a37-4f89-4ede-912a-933ea6dded94