Refunding Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition

Discus and support Refunding Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why Microsoft needs to add a "Immediate refund button" for most games. So when I purchased the game a few days ago and I played it for a few hours. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ValorousRacer98, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Refunding Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition

Why Microsoft needs to add a "Immediate refund button" for most games.

So when I purchased the game a few days ago and I played it for a few hours. I didn't want to play it again and I wanted to refund it immediately. I went to my Order History but there's no refund button for Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. What should I
    do? I'm open to reading your responses below.

I saw a post on Reddit saying that if you played the game more than 2 hours, you can't refund it immediately (If it's real or not). I think Microsoft should change the rules for refunding games immediately than removing the refund button for Forza Horizon

Thanks for reading my comment,

:)

ValorousRacer98, Sep 28, 2019
  2. FakerHau0921 Win User

BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

I have checked it, it is not my hardware and driver problem.

This problem will only occur if the xbox app is connected to the Internet.

This problem makes forza horizon 4 no way to play online mode.

If there is really no way to solve it, can I refund the Forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition?
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition with Game Pass

Hi There,

The only game available through Gamepass is the regular edition of Forza Horizon 4, you have to buy the Ultimate edition separately.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza horizon 4

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate Edition

Hey there Paragon!

After looking into it, It looks like the Ultimate Edition is going to be available on

9/28/2018
    which is already the 4 day Early Access to the game as the Standard Edition is available on

10/2/2018

Hope this has answered your question :)

6. MindedThunder81 Win User

포르자 호라이즌4 환불 요청

[Translation]

Forza Horizon 4 Refund Request

I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store to play the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, but I purchased the wrong extension bundle.

I would like to switch to Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition or ask if it is refundable.

These are just the forums, so we are not able to give you a refund. You can learn how to request a refund from this link

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

If you're in Korea you may need a different link. I would suggest searching "How to request a refund on the Xbox Store"

[Translation]

포럼의 자원 봉사자이며 환불을 공 수 없지만이 링크를 통해 환불을 올바르게 요청하는 방법을 찾을 수 있습니다.

한국에 있다면 다른 링크가 필요 수 있습니다. "Xbox Store 에서 환불을 요청하는 방법" 을 검색하는 것이 좋습니다.

( Google 을 사용하여 번역 했으므로 잘못된 경우 를 용서해주세요. )
Thema:

Refunding Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition

1. Refunding Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition - Similar Threads - Refunding Forza Horizon

2. I think i never got my refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I think i never got my refund: I preoredered modern warfare but immediately regretted it so i cancelled it however i looked at my account balance in my bank and i didnt get the money, so i waited 5 buissnes days and still...
  3. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: I need a refund for a Township in-app purchase done through Microsoft Store. I was charge but instead of having what I purchased I end up with an error message that the transaction failed, yet the...
  4. Reembolso ou solução dos 2 jogos que comprei[Translation-Refund or solution of the 2 games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reembolso ou solução dos 2 jogos que comprei[Translation-Refund or solution of the 2 games...: Comprei para felicidade do meu filho os jogos Disney infinity 2.0 e 3.0 , e na maior sacanagem paguei caro nos 2 produtos e o 2.0 n funciona precisa de base e o 3.0 funciona uma parte e depois...
  5. 포르자 호라이즌4 환불요청 어떻게하나요? [Translate] How do I request a refund for Forza Horizon4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    포르자 호라이즌4 환불요청 어떻게하나요? [Translate] How do I request a refund for Forza Horizon4?: 가원하는방향과 게임이 달라서 환불요청하 싶습니다 [Translate by Mod] I want to ask for a refund because the direction and the game i want is different. 540880ae-d1c9-499f-9160-63a963a62430
  6. Forza horizon 4 refund / fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 refund / fix: I have been played FH4 for like 2 hours, in windows 10 xbox and I cannot connect online and at the same time, and it says that i cant connect my data to xbox live cloud. In addition, I cannot even...
  7. I request forza horizen ultimit edition refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I request forza horizen ultimit edition refund: I want a refund. The order number is 6087757420, and the purchase date is 13 April 2019 and we request a refund due to the wrong purchase. fbd14045-740d-4b1b-9a0d-4f9e5ac18098
  8. forza horizen4 얼티밋에디션 환불요청합니다[Translation-Request a refund for Forza Horizen4 Ultimate Edition]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizen4 얼티밋에디션 환불요청합니다[Translation-Request a refund for Forza Horizen4 Ultimate Edition]: 게임포함인줄알 잘못샀다가 스타터팩 재구매했습니다. 얼티밋에 포함된항목은 필요없어서 환불요청합니다. 환불란에서 환불요청버튼이 보인지않아서 문의드립니다. [Translation-The game was included and the starter pack was purchased incorrectly. The items included in...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 스탠다드 에디션 Refund inquiry

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 스탠다드 에디션 Refund inquiry: I made a mistake I need to send it as a gift, but I made a purchase with my account. so....if you check my Billing List, You will be able to confirm that you have purchased the same game twice....
  10. Refund Forza 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Forza 3: I requested refund for Forza 3 because I missed myself. I wanted to buy Forza 4. Now I request 3 times already a refund. 3 times i recieved the answer: You will be refunded in the next 48h. Still...