refunding gold

Discus and support refunding gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why cant i find any help for refunding an xbox gold subscription i no longer own an xbox due to issues last year regarding lack of support and it has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jordanking9, Apr 22, 2020.

1. jordanking9
    jordanking9 Guest

refunding gold

Why cant i find any help for refunding an xbox gold subscription i no longer own an xbox due to issues last year regarding lack of support and it has just automatically took the money from my bank on thursday. Any help would be appreciated as it seems
    to me xbox is trying extremely hard not to give refunds customers are elligible to which is exactly why i got rid of my console last year.

:)

jordanking9, Apr 22, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

Games with Gold Issue - funds taken the bank account despite active Gold Subscription

Hi, that's strange; you can go to
    xbox.com/refund
    and get refunded for the games with gold.
  3. Tenpenny J Win User

Lost my save and all of progress

Is there anyway I can get a gold refund?
  4. jordanking9 Win User

refunding gold

thankyou had to send a refund request as it said my order was on the 29/03 however the money was not taken until 14/04. Hopefully this will sort things out as i dont want to have to go through my bank for the refund in case it affects my account in the
    future if i decided to return to xbox.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

refunding gold

This page will help you get started. Scan down to the list of possible options and locate the one mentioning "Your purchase
    was a subscription". Follow the directions there and you should be able to get a refund in short order.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Cancel purchase of a game "games with gold" which was not free

what are you using 14 day trial ? If so that would be why those don't give you gold only temporary multiplayer access not games with gold

Or dealsdeals and if you are home gold and. Not the master account that wouldn't be why home gold is an xbox one feature only you would.need your own gold

For the refund offically three is no refunds and you have to contact support
Thema:

refunding gold

1. refunding gold - Similar Threads - refunding gold

2. Xbox Live Gold Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Refund: My Xbox Live Gold Membership renews in February. This year I realized I don't use the services at all any longer so when the billing information wasn't updated I allowed the subscription to lapse....
  3. Refund for Live Gold auto renewal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for Live Gold auto renewal: Hi, Just noticed a 49.99 charge through PayPal for Xbox Live Gold dates 16th February. I did not know it was set to auto renew. I would not have purchased at the moment as I barely have the money...
  4. Gold subscription refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold subscription refund: Hello, recently my gold renewed yesterday before I could cancel the subscription.(a yearly sub) I do not want to have this subscription and want a refund for it. Is there any way to refund for a...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Refund: I accidentally charged the wrong payment method when trying to get 3 months for $24 and ended up charging $64 for gold. How can i receive a refund and pay for 3 months?...
  6. Reembolso parcial assinaturas Live Gold e EA [Translate] Partial refund Live Gold and EA...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reembolso parcial assinaturas Live Gold e EA [Translate] Partial refund Live Gold and EA...: Olá, tive um Xbox One S furtado e provavelmente não será recuperado e nem comprarei outro agora. É possível fazer um reembolso parcial das assinaturas Live Gold e EA a partir da data do furto???...
  7. How to refund a prepaid Xbox gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to refund a prepaid Xbox gold: I tried to gift myself 6 mouth Xbox gold gift code but unfortunately when I try to redeem it I get "Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code was purchased in a...
  8. Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?: I'm here to ask the community forum if I am entitled to a refund. Last December I had purchased my first gaming console and had utilized the vouchers that had come with the new unit. Upon the end...
  9. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  10. Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game: I want a refund for "HITMAN™ - The Complete First Season" wish i ordered for free with this months Xbox live gold deal. But i got billed the regular price of 39.99€ (i was logged in with my...