refunding

Discus and support refunding in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how long does it take/how do you speed up the refunding proces 42700fb2-27d5-4779-ab22-2ce5e516ff54 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hugobrouwer1, Jul 23, 2021.

1. hugobrouwer1
    hugobrouwer1 Guest

refunding

how long does it take/how do you speed up the refunding proces

:)

hugobrouwer1, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

flight simulator 2020

Go here xbox.com/refund, sign in with the account that was used to get the game, and it should show if a refund is available for that game. If refund is available then select and start
    the refund process.
Thema:

refunding

1. refunding - Similar Threads - refunding

2. Game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game refund: I bought cod vanguard by acedent can i get refunded pls 7139aa53-b61e-4a14-bfc2-8cb64b81236b
  3. Refund for inoperable digital product.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for inoperable digital product.: Hello Microsoft, I’d like you to know that I am beyond frustrated your services, allow me to explain. I preordered the Digital Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4 and played it on my Xbox One X...
  4. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: I need a refund on my 2K. I tried to play my career, it will not let me play my career. I had to talk to Ricky. And it won't give me the option to talk to Ricky, and I spent all my money on the VC...
  5. Refund Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hey guys i just forgot to turn off recurring billing on my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and i want my money back it is possible? aaa4fc34-81b5-47b5-8424-3e1596749eae
  6. Refunding Process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding Process: How long will it be before my latest refund hits my account? de55bfee-dd9b-47a0-8850-2d4d468405c9
  7. I would like a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like a refund: I would like to get a refund on Call Of Duty Cold War because I got a pc a little after I got the game and I don't play it anymore on my xbox and would like to see if it would be possible to get a...
  8. No refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No refund: I spoke to an agent/gamer who authorised refund for my sons glitching game and we still have not had the money returned yet. Have no luck with replying to old email thread and unable to contact...
  9. Bought wrong version of Mindcraft for laptop -refund / upgrade possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wrong version of Mindcraft for laptop -refund / upgrade possible?: I just a few minutes ago purchased Mindcraft download for laptop for my son but need to upgrade to multi-player. I am hoping I can get a refund or upgrade it. Is this possible?...
  10. Refund in app purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund in app purchase: Hello! My 13 year old son made some unauthorized in app purchases in the game Roblox. Is it possible to cancel and refund the purchase? Thanks for any support! bdb4bea8-23a7-4ae8-9f88-41aff4d13bca