Refunds on a digital game bought in microsoft store on Xbox one

Discus and support Refunds on a digital game bought in microsoft store on Xbox one in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought pes 2020 earlier today and I don't need the game/ want the game, I haven't even loaded it up. Every time I go to refund it through my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SeanFinn2121, Nov 26, 2019.

1. SeanFinn2121
    SeanFinn2121 Guest

I bought pes 2020 earlier today and I don't need the game/ want the game, I haven't even loaded it up. Every time I go to refund it through my account I go to click on the refund form pop up and it just takes me to setup a child/ family account can someone
    from xbox/ Microsoft help me I am not going to use the game and I need the money back,

:)

SeanFinn2121, Nov 26, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

xbox store

3. NaZoooom Win User

xbox store

4. TomDiMag Win User

Can I get a refund on a sale?

If you bought the game in the digital Microsoft Store, you will notice the mention of there being
    no refunds. If you bought the game through Gamestop, Amazon, or some other retailer, you might have a chance to get a refund there.
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

refund

There's a guide to requesting a refund for digital products at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10558/microsoft-store-returning-items-bought-for-exchange-refund
  6. {Parity} Win User

Thema:

1. Refunds on a digital game bought in microsoft store on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Refunds digital game

2. xbox数字版游戏怎么退款?[Translation-How do I get a refund for xbox Digital games?]

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox数字版游戏怎么退款?[Translation-How do I get a refund for xbox Digital games?]: 不小心买了在xbox上买了数字版光环5,想退款该怎么退?? [Translation-Accidentally bought on the xbox to buy a digital version of Halo 5, want to refund how to refund?] 93624de2-5c0c-46e0-bae4-b07674020cd7
  3. Dijital oyun iade [Mod Translated - Digital Game Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dijital oyun iade [Mod Translated - Digital Game Refund]: titanfall single ve türkçe diye aldım.online ve ingilizce çıktı.iade seçeneği yok 15 gün olmadı ve 2 saatten fazla oynamadım.Nasıl iade edebilirim? [Mod Translated - I bought a single and...
  4. 디지털 게임 환불 [Translation-Digital game refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    디지털 게임 환불 [Translation-Digital game refund]: 피파19를 구입했는데요 설치는 해봤 구입은 16일이 플 이는 10분도 안했는데 플 이 2시간 구입 일시 일주일 안 넘으면 환불 가능하는다 이야기를 들은것 같아서 질문 한번 해봅니다 [Translation-I bought FIFA 19. I've done the installation, bought 16 days, played less than...
  5. Xbox digital game refund in Germany

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox digital game refund in Germany: Hi :) As far as I can tell, you can refund digital game purchases in the US. In Germany, it says "you can't refund a digital game". Is it possible to get a refund via the support? The Grand...
  6. Refund on Digital Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on Digital Games: I was wondering if anyone could clarify the Microsoft Terms of Sale for me in regards to getting a refund on a digital purchase of a game. I have contacted support to make a request but have...
  7. Denied a refund for an xbox digital game purchased accidentally by someone else, when the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Denied a refund for an xbox digital game purchased accidentally by someone else, when the...: Hello, I created a Refund Request for an Xbox digital game that was accidentally purchased by someone else in my family. The game was never opened or played. I requested a refund 13 days after...
  8. Digital game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund: Hello, what's up? Thanks for reading by the way. I'm a casual player and don't know much about the Xbox, just play it ocasionally you know? Recently I wanted to play a fight game and remembered...
  9. Question about refunds on digital games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about refunds on digital games.: A day or two ago I accidently bought another copy of red dead redemption 2 and wanted to get a refund for it, but I was informed I couldn't and I tried to find out why but I couldn't really find...
  10. Xbox One digital game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One digital game refund: I wanted a refund so I contacted Microsoft support but they couldn’t help me so they told me to post this with my case number. (1434014546) f56c9f74-7930-4261-aa7c-3daece7e2e29