Refunds on Fifa Points

Discus and support Refunds on Fifa Points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone has success in requesting a refund for Fifa points? Don’t really want to go into details here but a vunerable adult family member purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SamSmith69, Mar 31, 2020.

1. SamSmith69
    SamSmith69 Guest

Refunds on Fifa Points

Has anyone has success in requesting a refund for Fifa points? Don’t really want to go into details here but a vunerable adult family member purchased over £1400 worth in three days.

I have asked if Mircosoft would help and I am waiting for their response.

No need to post on ways to prevent this in future. Just interested if anyone has had any success?

Thank you in advance.

:)

SamSmith69, Mar 31, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

Refunds on Fifa Points

go to https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us and click the Contact Us button.

in the pop up select Subscriptions and Billing in the top option and I Don't Recognise a Charge in the bottom option.

click Next then scroll to the bottom of the options and Request a Call to get a phone call from Xbox Support.

if that doesn't work you could also try your Credit/Debit card provider and say that the purchase was unauthorised
  3. SamSmith69 Win User

Refunds on Fifa Points

Ive just had a response and they only refunded £71.99 and refused all the others. There was no explanation on why they took this course of action.

This has caused massive problems and I don’t mean just financial and I have no way of contacting them back.

I have emailled them back but im not convinced they see the replies.

Pease help.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Refunds on Fifa Points

Hi Sam,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases.Here is some additional information regarding the refund process.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. DominumStige Win User

Refunds on Fifa Points

Hi!

You can try to check your
    order history
    , then select the product purchased and check if it's possible to get a refund. However, try to contact the

support
  6. SamSmith69 Win User

Refunds on Fifa Points

Thx. How can I speak to them direct?
Thema:

Refunds on Fifa Points

1. Refunds on Fifa Points - Similar Threads - Refunds Fifa Points

2. 마크 던전스 환불[Transltion-Minecraft Dungeons refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    마크 던전스 환불[Transltion-Minecraft Dungeons refund]: 마크 던 스를 공식사이트에 들어가 살 때 마이크로소프트 사이트라 여기서 샀는데 마크 던 스 런처를 키 들어가보니 실행이 돼는게 아닌 다시 구매하라는 표시가 나와 환불 요청합니다 [Translation-When I tried to buy Minecraft Dungeons on the official site, I bought it on a...
  3. 환불하고싶습니다 -[Translation - I would like to get a refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불하고싶습니다 -[Translation - I would like to get a refund]: 이번에 마이크로소프트 스 어에 구매한 마크 던 스란 게임을 환불하 싶습니다 30분도 안했습니다. 상식 으로 30분도안했는데 환불이 안된다면 말이안됩니다 하다못해 스팀도 30분뒤 환불해주는 페이백 책이 있는데말이 환불이 안된다면 앞으로 마이크로소프트와 연관되어있는 서비스는 일체 이용하지않습니다. -[Translation - I want to...
  4. Refund for purchases on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for purchases on wrong account: I purchased some items for Sea of Thieves, but it was via the wrong account. Can I get this refunded so I can buy via my original account? 88914642-2ff4-4989-b247-09b9a9f137ba
  5. lost $200 from Robux!!! microsoft WONT refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost $200 from Robux!!! microsoft WONT refund: my 5 year old daughter made an unauthorized purchase on my account. of $189 on may 21st 2020 while playing a game called "Robox" she was able to make a in-game purchase of over $189 of "robux (an...
  6. Xbox 360 refund help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 refund help: I recently bought an Xbox 360 game from the Xbox 360 marketplace and it did not work and I refunded it but it went to my Microsoft account instead of my credit card In which I paid for it What I...
  7. Can I get a refund I accidentally purchased the wrong game on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund I accidentally purchased the wrong game on: I'd like a refund accidentally purchased the wrong game... 2d26f4b3-8c4e-4424-bc83-7ff5c2acd008
  8. REFUND FOR WRONG VERSION OF FIFA POINTS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    REFUND FOR WRONG VERSION OF FIFA POINTS?: Yes im an idiot lol. I purchased some fifa points for last years version of the game instead of this years. Theres no way i can use them. Can i get a rend for this? £26.99 is too much for me to...
  9. request for refund and cancellation of the pre-order fifa 18 edition standart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    request for refund and cancellation of the pre-order fifa 18 edition standart: hello it would be to be refund my pre-order fifa 18 edition standart because I buy the icon edition and I do not want to pay the game twice thank you in advance 66d04c84-e9ef-48e5-9909-801f4ed9653f
  10. FIFA 16 Chemistry Glitch, refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 16 Chemistry Glitch, refund.: Hello. Recently a 'chemistry glitch' has been found on FIFA 16. This means that upgraded cards were not upgraded, I bought the packs thinking the cards were upgraded, since the issue has only just...