Refunds on Xbox one S

Discus and support Refunds on Xbox one S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello gamers, im having a problem since a parent from my family who is young, bough a game of 500R$ which is a lot of money in my country Brazil, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eric_Holloway, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Refunds on Xbox one S

Hello gamers, im having a problem since a parent from my family who is young, bough a game of 500R$ which is a lot of money in my country Brazil, the game was Watch dogs legion, the ultimate edition and you may ask why i didn't cancel the purchase... well
    unfortunely that was my first game pre-ordered and at that time i did not known Xbox could refund for these situations. I submmited the request for refunding me have 2 days, and im really worried so i ask you all how much longer this may take? I really don't
    want to lose that lot of money so yeah im worried very much. If you can help me please comment!

:)

Eric_Holloway, Nov 22, 2020
  2. CoyNoobyPro Win User

I bought an XBOX ONE S with a pack from Fortnite and the code is not working.

I bought the xbox one s with the bundle but the code didn't work can I have a refund or a new code
  3. Mondrakas Win User

Kingdoms of Amalur DLC not Working

Hi, i got contact with Xbox and EA personel and no ones can solve the problem, Microsoft refunded me DLC´s money; I read the DLC doesn´t work at all.
  4. FineCypress35 Win User

Xbox one S is insanely bad - how do I get a refund?

We bought at Target and got the protection plan. I called and they will refund it to us, even without the boxes (which we threw away under the wacky assumption that the xbox one S was actually usuable and operational). They will let us exchange for Sony
    Playstation, which can't be nearly as miserable as xbox one S. I've had all the versions of xbox for years, since day one, and am never going back.
  5. Enemy EX Win User

Still having problems with Xbox One S Blu Ray app not playing 4K Blu Rays

Well Universal is sending me out a replacement Lucy disc. If this does not fix the issue then I want a full refund for the Xbox one S so I can purchase a real UHD player.
  6. BrianGunter Win User

Xbox one S is insanely bad - how do I get a refund?

We bought at Target and got the protection plan. I called and they will refund it to us, even without the boxes (which we threw away under the wacky assumption that the xbox one S was actually usuable and operational). They will let us exchange for Sony
    Playstation, which can't be nearly as miserable as xbox one S. I've had all the versions of xbox for years, since day one, and am never going back.
Thema:

Refunds on Xbox one S

1. Refunds on Xbox one S - Similar Threads - Refunds

2. Microsoft debited twice and then removed game after refunding second charge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft debited twice and then removed game after refunding second charge: I bought the new call of duty from Xbox yesterday. Microsoft charged me twice..I put in complaint, they refunded me the second charge and now the game has being removed from the XBOX. Any...
  3. Why ask for a refund and can still install the program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why ask for a refund and can still install the program?: Why can I still install the program? [img] [img] db5ce82c-0228-4e92-8677-c6ff73436207
  4. Cyberpunk forcefully refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk forcefully refunded: A week or two ago my prepordered cyberpunk disappeared from my games and apps, i didnt think much about it at first but even to today its still not there, so i look at my order history, it says i...
  5. Can I refund the "Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I refund the "Windows and Windows Phone Annual Developer Registration"?: I've had trouble starting Dev Mode with the console being stuck in the "Xbox Logo" start screen animation(unplugging the console didn't help, so far only unplugging the console and also unplugging...
  6. Refund Denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied: I bought assassin's creed valhalla on november 9. I played for about 15 hours when I encountered a bug in a main quest that made it impossible for me to progress the story. I kept playing, doing...
  7. Support Number For Partial Refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Support Number For Partial Refund?: Is there a phone number I can call and talk to a customer service person regarding getting a partial refund? I purchased an Xbox controller less than 2 weeks ago as a Christmas gift and they are...
  8. Not Received my Money After Game Was Refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Received my Money After Game Was Refunded: I requested a refund on the 13th for Call of Duty Cold War. After about a week, I check my order history, and it says the refund failed. I call that day and whoever I was talking to went ahead and...
  9. refund of auto debited amount for microsoft 365 subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund of auto debited amount for microsoft 365 subscription: 5299/-amount has debited in my account without intimation so tht i want to get the whole amount back ...what should i do? 0964f6c7-5e0c-4738-a7d9-e5d720778753
  10. Cant get any help for a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get any help for a refund: Im trying my hardest to try and get my refund back from Xbox but nothing is helping! Nearly 2 days ago I was charged Twice of $16.04 by Xbox for game pass, one purchase being at 9:43pm on friday...