Refunds

Discus and support Refunds in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, recently, I purchased gold for $1.00, and then refunded it later. I bought gold with my MasterCard gift card. Will I receive $1 back to my gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MichaelWeinblatt, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Refunds

Hello, recently, I purchased gold for $1.00, and then refunded it later. I bought gold with my MasterCard gift card. Will I receive $1 back to my gift card balance, and how long will it take?

Thanks!

:)

MichaelWeinblatt, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  5. denis97g Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

6. davemcfly85 Win User

Is there anyway to get unbanned from whats explained inside.

a refund for what there are no refunds for purchases and your on a silver membership so dunno what you gonna get a refund for.
Thema:

Refunds

1. Refunds - Similar Threads - Refunds

2. XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!: I am very upset today. I have just realized that even though I purchased my son a one year xbox gold gift card that he redeemed, his alternate account on the SAME CONSOLE has been continuing to...
  3. Refunds????????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds????????: Is it at all possible to get a refund for a game I bought because I was very unsatisfied with the game i bought The Escapists 2 and was not happy with the game 23e7a7e5-43e2-4a03-922a-b09bb3078df5
  4. Xbox account hacked, Microsoft have refunded the games that were purchased fraudulently but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account hacked, Microsoft have refunded the games that were purchased fraudulently but...: Someone stole £220 out of my bank by ordering games & gift cards. They gifted them to another account. Microsoft have only refunded £120 which purchased games but not the £100 they spent on gift...
  5. 환불 하고싶습니다! [Translation - I would like to get a refund!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불 하고싶습니다! [Translation - I would like to get a refund!]: Forza Horizon 4 얼티밋 에디션 이라는 게임을 구매햇는데 윈도우 10 에서만 수잇다 해서 .. 도 모르게 햇는데 안돼서 환불하 싶습니다 작동은 돼는데 자꾸 먹통되서 환불하 싶습니다! --------- [Mod Translation - I bought a game called Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate...
  6. Refund Request Possibly Ignored?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund Request Possibly Ignored?: Hello, my username is and I recently (recently as of 6/10/19) filled out a refund request for a game. I followed all of the criteria correctly and everything was perfect. I waited the 72 hours the...
  7. Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request: I bought XBox and Fortnite for my 8 years old son. Once I asked for help from support and then he recommended buying game-pass costs 1$. He sent me a link to add Credit Card info on my son's...
  8. Questions about a refund ticket

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Questions about a refund ticket: I filed for a refund with an agent over the phone in a two hour process. She assured me that my refund would go through. I just now got a response email from Microsoft saying that the ticket has...
  9. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: Hi i was wondering if you are able to request a refund on digital games in Mexico I bought the division 2 but it doesn't even work so i'm looking for the refund option Thanks in advance ;)...
  10. A possible refund for a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A possible refund for a game?: Hey there, my question is simple.. Is there any way for me to get a refund for a game I recently bought? It's Kingdom Come: Deliverance and the reason I'd like my money back is simple.. the game...