Refunds

Discus and support Refunds in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, recently, I purchased gold for $1.00, and then refunded it later. I bought gold with my MasterCard gift card. Will I receive $1 back to my gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MichaelWeinblatt, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Refunds

Hello, recently, I purchased gold for $1.00, and then refunded it later. I bought gold with my MasterCard gift card. Will I receive $1 back to my gift card balance, and how long will it take?

Thanks!

:)

MichaelWeinblatt, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  6. denis97g Win User

Can i refund a gift if it hasn't been redeemed yet?

Thema:

Refunds

1. Refunds - Similar Threads - Refunds

2. Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now: I recently purchased a few games while on sale. For some reason i was charged twice for the purchase. I reached out asking for a refund for one of the charges but not both (thinking that way i...
  3. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...
  4. How Long Does arefund Take to Hit a Card Account After 'We will Refund You' Message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How Long Does arefund Take to Hit a Card Account After 'We will Refund You' Message: I'm still not seeing anything even though the pre-order shows as cancelled and it's been about 14 calendar days c2377e19-553c-443b-9264-46c5593b6f9b
  5. Xbox One Digital Purchase refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Digital Purchase refund: Hello, I would like to know how to go about getting a refund on the game Ark Survival I purchased last night, 12/4/2019. The game requires a subscription to XBOX Live, of which I do not have....
  6. Refund refused

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund refused: I recently ordered the wrong version of a game and immediatly requested a refund but after looking through my junk email folder I noticed that you had refused this refund, can you explain why this...
  7. [Steam] Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - I want a REFUND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Steam] Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - I want a REFUND: The game freezes and crashes absolutely not playable. I tried to play for 7 hours, this is not possible a too buggy game. For Microsoft, this is a great damage to reputation....
  8. How do I get a refund on Mine Craft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get a refund on Mine Craft?: The game hasn't loaded in over a month, no one will answer questions. So I'd like my money back. How do I get a refund? 54902006-ebe9-42f9-9978-46014a393f40
  9. refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund: I gifted two games to someone and now they have blocked me on xbox live. I want my money back. it was about a month ago 06ffcccf-5b8f-4d6c-892b-91c937b7f098
  10. Wondering if I could get a possible refund for BF4?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wondering if I could get a possible refund for BF4?: Hello! A couple of years ago I owned an account that had BF4 Premium but was on an xbox that was sold by my father because of his issues and my stepmom having the email and password for my...