Refunds

Discus and support Refunds in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, recently, I purchased gold for $1.00, and then refunded it later. I bought gold with my MasterCard gift card. Will I receive $1 back to my gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MichaelWeinblatt, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Refunds

Hello, recently, I purchased gold for $1.00, and then refunded it later. I bought gold with my MasterCard gift card. Will I receive $1 back to my gift card balance, and how long will it take?

Thanks!

:)

MichaelWeinblatt, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  5. denis97g Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

6. davemcfly85 Win User

Is there anyway to get unbanned from whats explained inside.

a refund for what there are no refunds for purchases and your on a silver membership so dunno what you gonna get a refund for.
Thema:

Refunds

1. Refunds - Similar Threads - Refunds

2. How to refund a item when someone hacked into your account and bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to refund a item when someone hacked into your account and bought it: So maybe like 5 minute ago my boyfriend got a message from xbox saying that i gifted him a £3.99 starter pack on fortnite and hes the only one that has my account and fortnite has my credit card...
  3. Devision 2 refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devision 2 refund?: Hi Gamers, isn't The Division 2 eligable for the self-service refund? I do not get that option in order history. Thx a lot 98dc871a-60f4-4474-95bf-ee73c70d6a59
  4. Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering: I pre-ordered Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition on January 26th. Found out on Feb 22nd the release date, that none of my friends were getting it, so i submitted a refund request. Problem is my...
  5. Micro-transaction refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micro-transaction refunds: i accudentally bought some apex coins on apex legends accidenally. I have requested a refund. If i spend the coins in game will i get a refund. If i dont spend them and get refunded, will i keep...
  6. 환불 해주세요 잘못 구매했습니다. [Translation-Please refund the wrong purchase.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불 해주세요 잘못 구매했습니다. [Translation-Please refund the wrong purchase.]: 플랫폼을 잘못보 구매를 해버 네요 환불 요청드립니다. 자세한 설명 및 장치 호환을 물어보지도 않아서 당연히 맞다 생각하 구매를 했네요 2019-03-17에 구매한 The division 2 환불 청합니다 [Translation-The platform is wrong to look at and buy We ask for a refund. I...
  7. ขอ Refund Mine Craft for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ขอ Refund Mine Craft for Windows 10: รบกวนขอวิธี Refund Mine Craft for Windows 10 เนื่องจากลงโปรแกรมแล้วใช้งานได้เฉพาะ Demo mode ไม่สามารถใช้งานแบบ online server ได้ ขอบคุณค่ะ [Translation - Interrupting request for Refund Mine...
  8. Metro Exodus I would like to request a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    Metro Exodus I would like to request a refund: Metro Exodus I would like to request a refund c598fffa-7c42-49ff-97a9-6dcff9329908
  9. Refusal of Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refusal of Refund: I applied for a refund for a product within 5 minutes of accidental purchase. Microsoft refuses the refund with no reason. I reply to the email and I never get a reason why. Really bad customer...
  10. 환불질문좀요..[Translation-Refund questions..]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불질문좀요..[Translation-Refund questions..]: 가 오늘 포르자 호라이즌4를 살 했는데요 그 게임인줄 알았는데 팩만 들어있어서 그게 디지털이라 환불형식도 없어서요 ... 환불하 다른걸 사 싶은데 환불을 어떻게하면 되나요?... 디지털로만 나와있어서요 .. 부탁드립니다.. [Transation-I was going to live in the Porsche Horizon 4 Today, I...