Refunds

Discus and support Refunds in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, recently, I purchased gold for $1.00, and then refunded it later. I bought gold with my MasterCard gift card. Will I receive $1 back to my gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MichaelWeinblatt, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Refunds

Hello, recently, I purchased gold for $1.00, and then refunded it later. I bought gold with my MasterCard gift card. Will I receive $1 back to my gift card balance, and how long will it take?

Thanks!

:)

MichaelWeinblatt, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Refunds

1. Refunds - Similar Threads - Refunds

2. Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund: How can I be reimbursed for an EA Access subscription already charged? 2bc05bd0-1f2a-42f1-909e-f01f3ea3c715
  3. Refund issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund issues: So, I went through the automated refund request system a couple of weeks ago to get a refund on a game I had mistakenly purchased. I met the requirements for the refund, I bought it within two...
  4. Awaiting Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Awaiting Refund: I was promised a refund several months ago after contacting xbox through live support chat. I am still waiting. How can I contact xbox through email? ce449638-57cf-4841-9857-3a75daed6ac4
  5. Refund on DayZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on DayZ: I recently digitally bought DayZ and the game wouldn't start so I asked for a refund 2½ days ago, how long will it take for Microsoft to issue me a refund? 4c53b12e-7ab7-4f7a-b9e0-a38b54f10be7
  6. Item Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Item Refund: A few days ago I requested a refund for a game. After purchase I found out it was the pc version (the reason for the refund request). And after making the request I found the Xbox version of the...
  7. Refunding a gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refunding a gift card: How do I refund a gift card. The gift card was accidentally put on another account and since there is no way to transfer it to another account it has to be refunded so I can re-buy it....
  8. A refund for the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund for the game: Hello, I have such a problem. Yesterday bought game Xbox, Prey, set. During the game he hangs and after a while crashes. What can you do about it? 66b5e397-d688-4937-93a5-950be5b420eb
  9. Reembolso (Refund)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reembolso (Refund): Boa Tarde, tenho um irmão de sete anos que tem um X-Box 360 minha conta é cadastrada sem consola dele, o mesmo foi uma compra de um jogo no caso GTA V porem gostar de cancelar uma compra tendo na...
  10. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: Hello my son bought a game it was an accident and it was on my credit card but I have already refunded one game this year and when my son bought the game we have never used it we never download it...