Refunds

Discus and support Refunds in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It doesn't make sense why you can't refund a game just cause it was bundled with a few dlc. 70c33ac6-1946-40c2-a6e1-9e7449f16448 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BudMan1123, Mar 14, 2019.

1. BudMan1123
    BudMan1123 Guest

Refunds

It doesn't make sense why you can't refund a game just cause it was bundled with a few dlc.

:)

BudMan1123, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  5. denis97g Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

6. davemcfly85 Win User

Is there anyway to get unbanned from whats explained inside.

a refund for what there are no refunds for purchases and your on a silver membership so dunno what you gonna get a refund for.
Thema:

Refunds

1. Refunds - Similar Threads - Refunds

2. Reembolso em Produto que comprei acidentalmente [Translate] Refund on product I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reembolso em Produto que comprei acidentalmente [Translate] Refund on product I...: Queria pedir reembolso do Passe de Carros no Forza Horizon 4 que comprei por acidente, só achei estranho que não perguntou nada pra mim, só saiu descontando da conta que tava vinculado, depois que...
  3. Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?: So I purchased the Golf Club 2019 and now it is free for xbox Live gold and I have gold. Can I get a refund seeing as I payed for a game that I could have gotten for free that is exactly the same?...
  4. xbox 게임 구입 환불 요청 문의 -[Translation - Contact Xbox Game Purchase Refund request]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 게임 구입 환불 요청 문의 -[Translation - Contact Xbox Game Purchase Refund request]: 더 라이브 골드 무료게임인 줄 알 구매했는데 실 로 결 가 되어 환불 부탁합니다. xbox 계 : [Mod Removed - Personal Information] -[Mod Removed - Personal Information] -[Translation - I bought a live gold free game, but actually...
  5. Refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund: They took money off my credit card that I didn't authorize for xbox live of $24.99 and I would like it put back on my card because you took money that I had put on there for a bill now I can't pay...
  6. Refund request rejected by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund request rejected by Microsoft: I found that my son bought items {130$} in Xbox game, so requested a refund. It was accepted. On the same day, I went to the Microsoft site and clicked 'Remove' on Credit Card information. I...
  7. Can't seem to refund gift purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to refund gift purchase: The person I bought a game for can't redeem the code cause he's in another country. So I went to try to request a refund, like the virtual assistant says to do, but there's no option for that...
  8. I didn’t receive the refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn’t receive the refund: Why i didnt recived the money 7a94caf6-51d8-4e4b-a306-260ca644ed6e
  9. Killer instinct refunds..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer instinct refunds..: Like a dude said said on forza...worked for I ittle bit...I purchased full game...month later could only choose 2 characters...I want my $ back. e48881dd-0d59-4c24-b4a2-57c7a154055c
  10. Black Ops Pass Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Pass Refund: Hello. As the title says, I would love to know if you can get a refund for buying the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Season Pass aka the Black Ops Pass. I don't play the game very often and buying the...