Refunds

Discus and support Refunds in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It doesn't make sense why you can't refund a game just cause it was bundled with a few dlc. 70c33ac6-1946-40c2-a6e1-9e7449f16448 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BudMan1123, Mar 14, 2019.

1. BudMan1123
    BudMan1123 Guest

Refunds

It doesn't make sense why you can't refund a game just cause it was bundled with a few dlc.

:)

BudMan1123, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  5. denis97g Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

6. davemcfly85 Win User

Is there anyway to get unbanned from whats explained inside.

a refund for what there are no refunds for purchases and your on a silver membership so dunno what you gonna get a refund for.
Thema:

Refunds

1. Refunds - Similar Threads - Refunds

2. Quero reembolso da assinatura da Live Gold [Translation-I want a refund for the Live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quero reembolso da assinatura da Live Gold [Translation-I want a refund for the Live Gold...: Estou sem o console Xbox One a mais de um ano e recentemente recebi uma cobrança de 149,00 R$ no cartão de credito, fui procurar saber e vi que a live gold foi renovada sem a minha permissão,...
  3. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: So basically i bought this one game called Gang Beasts by accident and i just wanted to refund it. if you can help please reply. ty goodbye. (and this was also bought on an xbox)...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Refund: Hi there! Unfortunately, I was too late to disable autorenewal for 3 months (€29.97) via PayPal for the Xbox Game Pass for Console. However, I no longer wish to make use of it and therefore I was...
  5. 환불요청 [Translate] Request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불요청 [Translate] Request a refund: 몇일 친구와 마인크래프트를 하기위해 결 를 했는데 멀티게임을 수가 없었어요. 알 보니 마이크로소프트 스 어가 아니라 마인크래프트 홈페이지에서 결 를 해야 같이 게임을 수 있는거더군요. 그래서 가구매한 마인크래프트 게임을 환불 하기를 원합니다. 피드백 부탁드립니다. {Translate by Mod] I paid to play...
  6. why will the refund form not allow me to submit it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why will the refund form not allow me to submit it?: why will the refund form not allow me to submit it? dfc00e8c-cab2-47a3-9cdc-b06921500714
  7. 게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund: 카드 등록이 자동으로 된것을 모르 게임 코드 입 하 다가 게임을 카드로 결 해버 는데, 환불처리 부탁드립니다. 게임 다운로드 및 진행은 하지않았습니다. [Translate] not knowing that the card registration was automatically I tried to enter the game code and...
  8. Waiting For My Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Waiting For My Refund: I was told that I'd been approved for my refund in an email yet I haven't gotten my money back in my account. The game being refunded was bought with account credit if that helps....
  9. So when do the refunds start for Error 0x97e107df?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when do the refunds start for Error 0x97e107df?: Not only is this preventing me from playing every game I own but the moderator has the audacity to close all the complaints with a nugget of useless information and this gem: "Hope this helps and...
  10. is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought: hi, i recently checked my Microsoft account, and saw under transactions, that i had been paying for Xbox game pass the last 5 month, without knowing. i hope i can get a refund if it is possible,...