Refunds

Discus and support Refunds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to refund Pc Building Sim for about half a day now, and every time i click on refund information it says that xbox support is offline.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mcctr26, Nov 7, 2019 at 1:32 PM.

1. mcctr26
    mcctr26 Guest

Refunds

I've been trying to refund Pc Building Sim for about half a day now, and every time i click on refund information it says that xbox support is offline.

:)

2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
  6. denis97g Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

Thema:

Refunds

1. Refunds - Similar Threads - Refunds

2. возврат денег[refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    возврат денег[refund]: хочу вернуть деньги за игру [Translation - I want to return money for the game] b84d1022-ee4e-4070-a3ae-4a8395bb8bb2
  3. Need a refund please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a refund please: My friend gamewarrior5368 bought me a gift i can't redeem can you refund him please 93063ef3-4dbb-4b3e-a7c9-6039f27a4789
  4. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: I recently requested a refund for WWE 2K20 because it constantly crashed and hard reset my xbox to point of where it took me to the troubleshoot screen. Keep in mind that I've played the game for...
  5. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: I recently requested a refund for WWE 2K20 because it constantly crashed and hard reset my xbox to point of where it took me to the troubleshoot screen. Keep in mind that I've played the game for...
  6. Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.: I just purchased the Outer Worlds on the microsoft store, but have been unable to install it. This is what comes up: [img] However, when I click "get more info" I can clearly see my PC there....
  7. WWE Refund Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE Refund Part 2: Electric Boogaloo: Since my last thread was closed down (for no reason I can ascertain), I'm reopening this until someone at Xbox sits up and pays attention. Allow me to go through the events as they transpired: 1)...
  8. game pass 申请退款 [Translate] game pass request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass 申请退款 [Translate] game pass request a refund: game pass自动从支付宝扣款了,我要申请重新排名。 [Translate by Mod] game pass automatically withhold money from Alipay, I want to apply for re-ranking. ade5f346-688c-4b67-b949-0da8e26abe28
  9. I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my...: I requested a refund on November 4, 2019 for WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition which I preordered. At the time of the request, 13 days had passed since the game's release where as of now, the game still...
  10. Xbox's Refund Issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox's Refund Issues: Hi. I have no idea if this is the place for this, but in any case~ I've been trying to get a refund for the past few days over a mistake. I have xbox live gold and somehow accidentally paid full...