Refunds

Discus and support Refunds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to refund Pc Building Sim for about half a day now, and every time i click on refund information it says that xbox support is offline.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mcctr26, Nov 7, 2019.

1. mcctr26
    mcctr26 Guest

Refunds

I've been trying to refund Pc Building Sim for about half a day now, and every time i click on refund information it says that xbox support is offline.

:)

mcctr26, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
Thema:

Refunds

1. Refunds - Similar Threads - Refunds

2. Refund Policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Policy: I'm just wondering if the agent that reviewed my refund request made a mistake or has Microsoft stopped treating their customers fairly? I recently purchased a sequel to a game i really enjoyed...
  3. Problem Refunding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Refunding: The other day, I accidentally bought the incorrect digital item by the name of "Destroy All Humans!" on the xbox game store. I quickly cancelled installation and requested a refund. I received a...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund: I recently got Game Pass Ultimate which converted my current prepaid 3 months of Xbox Live Gold into 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. I am thinking of getting a refund as I do not want Game Pass...
  5. How to Cancel a Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Cancel a Refund: Hey, so I wanna cancel a refund request, but I haven't gotten an email through. How can I do it? 7c1eed57-85ae-4aeb-acb4-3179129e1a92
  6. I Refunded a game and it was approved but i still own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Refunded a game and it was approved but i still own it.: I bought the Fortnite Metal Team Leader Pack and The Believer Pack for Murder Miners. I wasn't satisfied with the products that I had purchased so I requested a refund. The morning after I checked...
  7. Refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request denied: I requested a refund for a add on for gears 5 because i bought the wrong thing. I got my request DENIED for no reason they did not email me why they just said cas closed can a microsoft moderator...
  8. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: I purchased an edition of a game and didn't receive any of the additional content promised. I then went to the support of the game producer and got "help". When really all they did was say they...
  9. Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund: I bought 20$ worth of items on apex, never received. Went out of town a few days later and just got back. Never received still. Now apparently its too late for a refund on something i never...
  10. How to get a refund for unauthorised in game purchases made on a mobile phone uk

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to get a refund for unauthorised in game purchases made on a mobile phone uk: Before My son left home he made purchases to fifa on his phone making a huge phone bill, ( he will not help me with this as he refuses to except what he's done) the phone company won't help and...