: refunds

Discus and support : refunds in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : refunds Phone/chat support no longer handle refunds. If you're looking to get a refund, you would need to submit a refund request.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by herny_591, Mar 24, 2020.

1. herny_591
    herny_591 Guest

herny_591, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

6. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
Thema:

1. : refunds - Similar Threads - refunds

2. i need an imediate refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need an imediate refund: apparently xbox game pass was waiting in hiding to charge my paypal for the last six months woke up this morning to see yall had taken my 50$ that was for my daughters formula. this is so wrong. i...
  3. Code input but subscription still charged later, can I get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code input but subscription still charged later, can I get a refund?: I bought and used a code one week before my subscription expired, but the subscription was still taken so I've paid twice. Can I get a refund on the subscription?...
  4. remboursement sims 4 windows store[Translation-refund sims 4 windows store]

in XBoX on Windows
    remboursement sims 4 windows store[Translation-refund sims 4 windows store]: bonjour j ai téléchargé le sims 4 sur Windows store sans voir que c’était pour Xbox alors que je le voulais sur ordi ( ben oui vu que j’étais sur mon ordi c'est très logique votre truc !!!!!! )...
  5. Unable to submit refund form

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to submit refund form: I am trying to submit a refund form for several games that were bought without permission after being hacked. I have spoken with someone on phone and filled out form for games purchased within...
  6. Refunds on Fifa Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds on Fifa Points: Has anyone has success in requesting a refund for Fifa points? Don’t really want to go into details here but a vunerable adult family member purchased over £1400 worth in three days. I have...
  7. Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund: Hello, Yesterday, i have buy 2 dlc for Skyrim, DragonBorn and Hearthfire. I had buy it with the account i dont needed and so i would like a refund. The 2 dlc dont appear in the Refund service so...
  8. Refund with an gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund with an gift card: If I refund a game with my gift card, does the money go back to my gift card? b98f90f5-61e6-44ee-b4dd-e34d188b7e51
  9. Can I ask a refund for a game which became broke after the latest update from the developer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I ask a refund for a game which became broke after the latest update from the developer...: Hi, There is a game, Dead Cells, which on Xbox One became unplayable after the latest update from the developer. It happened about two months ago and there is no plans from developers to fix the...
  10. Xbox refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox refunds: Hello, I was denied a refund request yesterday although I was completely in line with Xbox refund policy. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if someone knows what could be...