Refunds

Discus and support Refunds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem , I havent received my refunds n i put the orders in Thursday. Should I be worried or does it actually take this long for me to get my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JayWilliams7, Oct 17, 2020.

1. JayWilliams7
    JayWilliams7 Guest

Refunds

I have a problem , I havent received my refunds n i put the orders in Thursday. Should I be worried or does it actually take this long for me to get my money back

:)

JayWilliams7, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

flight simulator 2020

Go here xbox.com/refund, sign in with the account that was used to get the game, and it should show if a refund is available for that game. If refund is available then select and start
    the refund process.
Thema:

Refunds

1. Refunds - Similar Threads - Refunds

2. Refund on a digital copy of Minecraft because I can't run mods

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund on a digital copy of Minecraft because I can't run mods: Hi, so I bought Minecraft through the Minecraft store just in the last half hour. I already have a physical copy for XBox and the only reason I bought it for Windows 10 was to play with mods. I...
  3. Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund: I need help with this refund system i refunded everything i bought on accident and it says it will give me my money back in 72hrs i requested the refund 27th and its the 30th of October and i...
  4. Issue Securing Refund for DLC Charged but not Awarded/Delivered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue Securing Refund for DLC Charged but not Awarded/Delivered: In August, I made four attempts at purchasing downloadable content through the Microsoft Xbox online service. Each attempt was for the same item, costing £7,99. On each occasion the transaction...
  5. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: I need help! I have requested a refund request for the past 3 days. No one has ever emailed me. Please help. 9d85e1f0-6e4a-433d-b722-3cea4d128fac
  6. I changed my mind on a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my mind on a refund: I bought FIFA 20 ultimate edition, I bought the wrong version so I requested a refund request, but however, I have changed my mind and want to keep the game. I have tried contacting live support...
  7. Xbox Game Pass refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass refund: I was just billed for the 3 month game pass subscription, and didn't know I was being billed, and don't have the money to afford it. I need it refunded, but can't figure out how or where....
  8. Tried to refund a pre-order but was denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to refund a pre-order but was denied: I wanted to cancel my pre-order of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War because of the Playstation exclusive mode that was revealed this week, i think it's not right to pay the same price and get less,...
  9. refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund: i made a refund request last oct 17 and after a few minutes they sent me an email saying: At your request, we've refunded 12,99 € to MasterCard ****** and canceled your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  10. Fifa point refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa point refund: Is it possible to get a refund of £30 fifa poins as my brother went on my account and used my card to buy points abd opened the packs without my permission so i have now lost £30...