Refunds

Discus and support Refunds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem , I havent received my refunds n i put the orders in Thursday. Should I be worried or does it actually take this long for me to get my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JayWilliams7, Oct 17, 2020.

1. JayWilliams7
    JayWilliams7 Guest

Refunds

I have a problem , I havent received my refunds n i put the orders in Thursday. Should I be worried or does it actually take this long for me to get my money back

:)

JayWilliams7, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

flight simulator 2020

Go here xbox.com/refund, sign in with the account that was used to get the game, and it should show if a refund is available for that game. If refund is available then select and start
    the refund process.
Thema:

Refunds

1. Refunds - Similar Threads - Refunds

2. Cyberpunk 2077 refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 refund: So, I'm getting pretty upset with Microsoft. I had bought Cyberpunk back in late December hoping it would be good. To my dismay it was hardly able to play it between it freezing and crashing all...
  3. Issue with refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with refund: I accidentally ordered a digital game to give as a gift but did not choose the gift option and now am stuck without anyway to get this game for my son's XBox. Support kept telling me to make his...
  4. Refund for a Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for a Game: I bought my cousin a game (COD: Cold War) but he already owned it and I want a refund or to be able to send the code to someone else. What can I do? XBOX support/chat doesn't work and they won't...
  5. I got denied for my xbox refund so am mad I need my money back now thank you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got denied for my xbox refund so am mad I need my money back now thank you: I need this money back thank you 0d5e40a4-8f6a-450f-9263-531afbd33e7f
  6. never received my battery pack or refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    never received my battery pack or refund: hi, I ordered a rechargeable battery for my controller but never received it, DHL says it was returned to sender on the 12th of December , but I didn't receive a refund either . so i just paid...
  7. Please refund Solitaire Premium Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please refund Solitaire Premium Subscription: I have been a Premium Player for some time. I paid the annual subscription but still get ads between games. I followed the help page but nothing worked. It's annoying. Please refund. I'll find a...
  8. Watch dogs Legion season pass refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch dogs Legion season pass refund: Is there a way that I can refund my Watch Dogs Legion season pass as no content has came out on it yet and I want to sell the game as I don’t like it. I used a physical code and did so on...
  9. refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund: if i made a purchase using a gift card and i request a refund and it gets accepted, how will they give the refund to me if i dont have the gift card? 31479969-595e-4488-bea6-4103720b2ada
  10. Refund and cancel subscribtion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund and cancel subscribtion: Ive recently been charged on my credit card for a 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription but it does not appear in my subscriptions on my Microsoft account page. I would like to have the...