Refused a refund?

Discus and support Refused a refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased a game and was charged 20.79 and some microsoft currency and then charged 21.24 for the same product. Was refused a refund for the duplicate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigB EC, Oct 16, 2020.

1. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest

Refused a refund?

Purchased a game and was charged 20.79 and some microsoft currency and then charged 21.24 for the same product. Was refused a refund for the duplicate charge and I am wondering what options I have to get my money back?

:)

BigB EC, Oct 16, 2020
  2. BizarroMantis Win User

Xbox must think we are dumb!

I refuse to let my Xbox outsmart me, REFUSE!!!
  3. GhostySteam92 Win User

Refuses to update

Thanks for answering.

Could you tell me how would i go about doing that?
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

i refuse to

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Yeah.

-

"Hey Guys, got an idea for a map?"

"Yeah, lets just put a street here and a statue here"

"Good work men!"

[/quote]

Um, you forgot about the shop, garage, church, coffee shop, memorial, graveyard, garbage dump, parking lot, laundromat, & so on... Just because it is flat & has streets doesn't make it a boring map... but then again, it is subjective.
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

i refuse to

Yeah.

-

"Hey Guys, got an idea for a map?"

"Yeah, lets just put a street here and a statue here"

"Good work men!"
  6. Sipuli91 Win User

i refuse to

Hijacked is the new Nuketown for me. It can be okay with a nice connection if played once or twice a day. But no, it's always voted to be next. ADHD kids need it to survive, I guess. And since it's all about close quarters gameplay, you need to have a perfect
    (or near perfect) connection to get the first shot in order to not just die.
Thema:

Refused a refund?

1. Refused a refund? - Similar Threads - Refused refund

2. Appeal a refund refusal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Appeal a refund refusal: Does anyone know how to appeal a refund decision I bought Mamba version NBS 2K21 for the wrong XBOX console and simply want it for the correct console but I received a refusal which stated: "Our...
  3. Microsoft refusing refunds is starting to sound like insurance company tactics - deny,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refusing refunds is starting to sound like insurance company tactics - deny,...: My daughter has been begging me for Robux. I begrudgingly said yes if her behavior warranted a reward. After a successful week of good behavior I was going to buy her $10 worth of Robux. I had...
  4. Xbox took Money out of my account and refused to refund me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox took Money out of my account and refused to refund me: X box took £70 out of my account on the same day.Seven transactions of £10 we're processed from my account.I emailed their Customer Service who blatantly told me I cannot get a refund as the game...
  5. Refund team refused request for DLC purchased 48 hours back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund team refused request for DLC purchased 48 hours back: I created this post to express my sheer disappointment in the new refund process. I play DR2.0 on Game Pass and wanted to get the entire game + all DLC, aka. Game of the Year Edition which is...
  6. Microsoft refused to repair my xbox one S, then won't refund my 179 dollars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refused to repair my xbox one S, then won't refund my 179 dollars: Microsoft refused to repair my Xbox One S console, no problem, that's fine, I was told via a letter they would refund my money within 6 to 8 weeks, and I still am getting no resolution here on the...
  7. HELP: Microsoft baited me to fix problem and then refused to refund the item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP: Microsoft baited me to fix problem and then refused to refund the item: Dear Xbox support, I bought Forza Horizon 4 (the first game I ever bought on windows store) and tried to update my nickname, in nowhere it said that my nickname on Forza would become...
  8. Microsoft Store Refund Refused Without Proper Justification

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store Refund Refused Without Proper Justification: Good afternoon, The service I have received from Microsoft today has been completely unsatisfactory. I requested a refund for a product purchased in error for the Xbox One platform, via the...
  9. Refund refused

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund refused: How do I appeal a refund that was refusedI I have a screen shot of one of your Microsoft Ambassadors stating that to be eligible for a refund(NeoDan123 on Jan 20, 2020) I need to have bought in...
  10. Microsoft refusing refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refusing refund: So to start, we have been xbox customers for 10 years. I noticed monday morning a charge of $199.99 on my bank account from microsoft. Look to see what it is, and its 22,000 something robux. My...