Regarding a recent console update.

Discus and support Regarding a recent console update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure if it's related but a recent update has negated internet connection for my console for both wireless and wired connections. Received update... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheArchitectOdysseus, May 20, 2022.

1. Regarding a recent console update.

Not sure if it's related but a recent update has negated internet connection for my console for both wireless and wired connections. Received update about an hour ago, everything went through normally. Logged back on and no connection to servers. Router works fine and connects to console but service info is unavailable, internet can be used on other devices. I'm part of Beta ring so I figured I'd post here. If I find out anything I'll update.

submitted by /u/TheArchitectOdysseus
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheArchitectOdysseus, May 20, 2022
  2. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Update Regarding Recent bans

Wow they actually were banned for no reason. lol.
  3. The Operator-BC80A5E Win User

This isn't even close to the first time that this has happened, a first that they've apologized for it, though. Inaccurate bans happen all the time, seriously.
  4. ps360 Win User

People have gone and bought new consoles...it's a slap in the face to the consumer.
  5. Th3 Tater Win User

A major corporation has the guts to say whoops, we messed up. These people are lucky they got unbanned, much less comp'ed.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

[quote user="Assassinator010"]

What bothers me is how long it took for them to Address the issue.

[/quote]That would really depend on how long it took them to realize they made a mistake. The console bans were between August 29 and September 9, so they finished 2 weeks ago. That's not all that long.

And lets not forget that most of the console bans were correct, and people did mod their Xbox.

Who I feel for is the people who went out and bought a whole new console for no reason. They should be compensated appropriately.
Thema:

Regarding a recent console update.

1. Regarding a recent console update. - Similar Threads - Regarding recent console

2. Regarding play testing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding play testing: Is there any actual test done with preview at all? Or dose the insider peeps do that after the fact? f38a36dc-32b2-46fa-9c36-d9a19a029978
  3. Concerning conflict between XBOX gamepass and steam with regards to Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Concerning conflict between XBOX gamepass and steam with regards to Sea of Thieves: Today I come with a more peculiar issue, which might be the nightmare of many Sea of Thieves steam players that got the gamepass. Given the fact that the microsoft account is linked to steam, this...
  4. Regarding the "statistics" section of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regarding the "statistics" section of the game: Regarding the "statistics" section of the game - I assume the "star" and number following the "star" indicates how many daily challenges I have played, but what does the "crown" - or whatever that...
  5. "regarding your report of a account takeover"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "regarding your report of a account takeover": so last year someone attempted to steal my xbox account, I was able to get it back and put it on 2-step, but shortly after remotely removing my account from his console it was suspended for...
  6. Audio issues regarding recent alpha preview update.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues regarding recent alpha preview update.: I recently updated my original xbox one and the audio stopped working completely anyone else experience this or have a fix for this issue. submitted by /u/El_Pesto [link] [comments]
  7. Microsoft recent update regarding the Xbox one S

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft recent update regarding the Xbox one S: Microsoft recent update regarding the Xbox one S Every time I turn on my Xbox one S .It keeps saying that I need to install the latest update.Yet the update kills my console rendering it useless...
  8. Regarding recent update and note by Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding recent update and note by Xbox: So, I want to be sure I understand this update correctly. According to Xbox, I should be able to sign in to my account on as many Xboxes as I want. I was curious if this meant at the same time or...
  9. Information Regarding my recent Suspention

in XBoX on Consoles
    Information Regarding my recent Suspention: Good evening, I recently logged onto xbox live servers only to find that I had received a teporary suspention from the use of communication services. While i can certaily not claim to be a saint...
  10. Recent Concern Regarding Console Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Concern Regarding Console Ban: Today was one of the first times I was furious with Microsoft. I arrived at my home to see my Xbox not working at all. I couldn't join parties or launch games or even launch my games and apps...