Regarding backup payments

Discus and support Regarding backup payments in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, want to check if i have $10 in my microsoft account and would like to purchase something $11, will all the $11 come from my backup payment method... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MakiRoll69420, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Regarding backup payments

Hi,

want to check if i have $10 in my microsoft account and would like to purchase something $11, will all the $11 come from my backup payment method or only $1?

:)

MakiRoll69420, Nov 25, 2020
  2. [EX] Win User

You don't really have to buy it !

If you click on buy you will be asked how you want to pay it. If you have credits on your account it will always show first.

If you really buy it, then it will take the 10$ plus 1$.
  3. DevikM Win User

XBOX game pass PC beta

You need a backup credit card or payment, not only the $1, so if you don't cancel, MS needs to be sure they can take money from the backup payment
  4. DanMen334 Win User

trouble paying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with Microsoft account balance

you must have a backup payment option, the balance will be charged from your microsoft account, but the backup option is required, it can be paypal, credit card or debit
  5. Tormaz Win User

Xbox One Subscription.

Hello! As long as you have any active subscriptions you have to have credit card or paypal account on file as payment, even if it's just as a backup payment method.
  6. blueamcat Win User

Clarification on backup payment method.

Hey Hudson! Yes, it will take the balance first, if available, and charge your card for the rest. :)
Thema:

1. Regarding backup payments - Similar Threads - Regarding backup payments

2. Play and Charge Kit Question Regarding new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and Charge Kit Question Regarding new console: Sellers on ebay are selling the Xbox One Play and Charge Kit as compatible with the new Series X console controller. Can anyone verify that the battery is the same? Obviously the usb type changed...
  3. I'm in desperate need to speak to a support agent regarding my other Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm in desperate need to speak to a support agent regarding my other Microsoft account: So I've been using this account for a while, but I have another account that I use less often. Mainly because Discord gave away 3 months of free Xbox game pass for windows. Earlier this week I ran...
  4. Regarding XBOX game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding XBOX game pass: I am unable to buy xbox game pass being present at the billing address of my debit card 3a62565f-5777-4da3-bfe0-c22dbfe12bf2
  5. A rant + asking for help regarding MinecraftPE

in XBoX on Mobile
    A rant + asking for help regarding MinecraftPE: I have tried my best to fix whatever is broken with ny game. Here's the thing. Back a month or so ago I had bought minecraft PE for me and my girlfriend to play during this pandemic as we are far...
  6. Need serious help regarding my warranty for Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need serious help regarding my warranty for Xbox Elite Series 2: Hello, I purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 about 1 year ago and while I love the controller, it has given me issues here and there. I already had it sent in and repaired once using the original 90...
  7. What is the issue regarding Jewel game - slow and freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the issue regarding Jewel game - slow and freezes: What is the issue regarding Jewel game - slow and freezes 3c0b317a-533e-481a-b874-9e51414e9418
  8. Is this the best place to submit feedback/bugs in regards to games on the insider app?

in XboX Insiders
    Is this the best place to submit feedback/bugs in regards to games on the insider app?: Hey all. Been an xbox insider for a long time now but just found this sub. How's it work? Am I able to submit feedback here or should I still be doing that through the xbox insider app? Also, is...
  9. Questions regarding refunds for Cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions regarding refunds for Cold war: I can not speak this clearly enough IT IS your legal right under section 12 of the consumer act that if a product is not fit for purpose you are entitled by law to a full refund of the amount PAID...
  10. Regarding backwards compatible OG Xbox games and the series X console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding backwards compatible OG Xbox games and the series X console: Will the Xb series X convert the OG Xbox games to widescreen, e.g., the 1st 4 Splinter Cell games? I bought SC1 and SCCT from steam after my OG X died in 2018 and discovered the PC versions had...