Regarding Extensions on Microsoft Edge Chromium Xbox

Discus and support Regarding Extensions on Microsoft Edge Chromium Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m not sure if extensions are supposed to be allowed or not. I believe it should, but maybe that could be a security risk, so if they can’t allow... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Stayfrosty_yeah, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Regarding Extensions on Microsoft Edge Chromium Xbox

I’m not sure if extensions are supposed to be allowed or not. I believe it should, but maybe that could be a security risk, so if they can’t allow extensions, it’s important to note that Microsoft Edge asks me when I’m on the chrome web store if I want extensions from other stores, but will still give me an error when I click “Add to Chrome” and Edge Add-ons say that the extensions are compatible with my browser but won’t install.

submitted by /u/Stayfrosty_yeah
    [link] [comments]

/u/Stayfrosty_yeah, Jul 24, 2021
  2. BarrelTerror18 Win User

Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue

I'm having the same problem.

If the browser is built on chromium it seems this occurs

Browsers Affected

Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

Opera

Opera GX

Mozilla Firefox

Google Chromium

Google Chrome

Internet Explorer 11 however isn't affected
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Edge Chromium for Xbox

HI ZX227,

Thanks for your post. We appreciate you coming to the forums with inquiry over Edge Chromium for Xbox One, unfortunately there is no information regarding an official release for Xbox One. If you'd like to see the browser come to the Xbox One console you
    can request this at
    Xbox Requests

For now, this thread will be listed as a discussion since there is no further support that can be offered regarding the Edge Chromium browser on Xbox One platforms.

Thanks for understanding!
  4. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft edge en Xbox one sin sonido en algunas páginas.

I don't think you fully understand what the insiders program is

Edge is a closed browser you CANNOT ever install extensions

Xbox nor sony runs exes

The insiders edge is based on chromium which is just a rendering engine which lets it run java script or html5 which does not need extensions as html5 apps can run and increases compatibility though edge is the highest rated browser on its own

Best bet wait till your website updates their site
  5. ОлегКолоде Win User

Microsoft edge chromium?

Thank you guys

But I'm a member of Xbox's Insiders project now. How can I get access for preview version?

Just wanna have any V8 engine browser on Xbox:)
  6. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft edge chromium?

You don't

You have to wait till it comes out of insiders or join insiders

If you are trying to run flash it won't as it's discontinued

Plugins are still not supported

You can't download stuff it's a closed browser still
Thema:

Regarding Extensions on Microsoft Edge Chromium Xbox

1. Regarding Extensions on Microsoft Edge Chromium Xbox - Similar Threads - Regarding Extensions Microsoft

2. Regarding My pc Specification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regarding My pc Specification: Hello Everyone, I want to ask That The Below specs Of My Laptop are Low End Or Mid End: 1.Processor:- Intel i3 7020 @2.30GHz 2.Random Access memory (RAM):- 8Gb 7.87 GB Usable 3.64-bit...
  3. Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...: Hello. I have an Xbox One Controller that I use for my computer. The Controller has the latest firmware update for use with the Xbox One Chatpad. If I want to use the Xbox One Stereo Headset...
  4. Regarding Forums Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regarding Forums Question: Hello here. I just wanted to ask a quick question regarding the forums. I used to be a pretty frequent forum user back in the late 2000s but took a break from Xbox for over 10 years. I’ve looked...
  5. Quick but technical question regarding how Xbox automatically allocates itself to 3074

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Quick but technical question regarding how Xbox automatically allocates itself to 3074: Quick but technical question regarding how Xbox automatically allocates itself to 3074 The following is an excerpt from Step 2 of Xbox one NAT troubleshooter section Advanced NAT (single console)...
  6. Regarding Dolby Vision and how Series X handles it's HDMI port (LG 9 Series)

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Dolby Vision and how Series X handles it's HDMI port (LG 9 Series): Let's hope I can summarize what goes on in my head. The Series X only unlocks it's full 40Gb HDMI potential when the output is set to 120Hz. When set to 60Hz it seemingly only uses HDMI 2.0 specs...
  7. Issue regarding a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue regarding a game.: Me and a friend are having issues with the Xbox game app. on a game called Conan Exiles, in particular. My friend appears offline, when he's clearly online playing right next to me. His Xbox...
  8. A question regarding community points.

in XboX Insiders
    A question regarding community points.: Is Microsoft Rewards Community points sharing coming back sometime soon? submitted by /u/SilentDrive83 [link] [comments]
  9. Feedback regarding the ease of Account Link in PSO2 New Genesis

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback regarding the ease of Account Link in PSO2 New Genesis: I am a long time player of Phantasy Star and other SEGA titles, back to the Genesis, an Xbox gamer from the original, Windows user since 95, and Steam customer before it became the biggest digital...
  10. Any news regarding PC games on gamepass cloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news regarding PC games on gamepass cloud?: Patiently waiting and hoping for some updated news on PC games on gamepass cloud. submitted by /u/SD-777 [link] [comments]