Regarding Forums Question

Discus and support Regarding Forums Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello here. I just wanted to ask a quick question regarding the forums. I used to be a pretty frequent forum user back in the late 2000s but took a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BadHaloRuns, Aug 1, 2021.

1. BadHaloRuns
    BadHaloRuns Guest

Hello here. I just wanted to ask a quick question regarding the forums. I used to be a pretty frequent forum user back in the late 2000s but took a break from Xbox for over 10 years. I’ve looked around an read the forum guide lines. But I was wondering if there is anywhere like back then where you can discuss individual games an find people to play with or if Clubs took this purpose over? I was just wondering because I haven’t found many active clubs an most my buddies have moved on from playing video games so it’d be nice to find people to play with in the games I’m interested in. I’m sorry if this doesn’t fit within the forum rules I’m just curious.

:)

BadHaloRuns, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

We lost a lot of those forums when we moved over to Answers. So they're no longer available.
  3. SammyGomes1 Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

I think Reddit is the best place to talk about everything.

Xbox also has a group search function, where you can find groups with people to play together.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

xbox hard drive swap

Questions/discussions regarding self repairs (no matter what they are) are strictly forbidden on the forums.
  5. Fyer Win User

privato della possibbilità di fare crediti su halo reach senza motivo

6. WPAK Win User

Rewards

Hi there,

the best place for questions regarding the rewards program is this forum:
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

It is a forum specially for support regarding the rewards program.

So if you have any further questions or issues that is the place to go
Thema:

1. Regarding Forums Question - Similar Threads - Regarding Forums Question

2. Question Regarding Dolby Vision Input Latency

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding Dolby Vision Input Latency: It’s been a few months now and the situation hasn’t improved. I’m seeking advice from those far more knowledgeable than me here. Why is it that Dolby Vision didn’t introduce extreme input latency...
  3. Question regarding dead zone size - Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding dead zone size - Xbox Elite Series 2: Hello, I just bought new Elite Series 2. One thing that surprised me is dead zone size. I play Battlefield (on PC) with this controller and i had to set dead zone size to 9 (100 is max value)....
  4. An open plead to MS, regarding to Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

in XboX Insiders
    An open plead to MS, regarding to Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City: Hello dear community i have an (for me) urgent plead to MS regarding the Xbox Series X of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. I say Sorry upfront if i make mistakes, since English is not my...
  5. Regarding Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 and Xbox series X controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 and Xbox series X controllers: Currently, I have an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows I also have two Xbox Series X Controllers. In the product...
  6. Any news regarding another Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news regarding another Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot?: Several months ago there was a Xbox Series X|S Console Purchase Pilot program. Obviously these consoles are still hard to come by. Will this be happening again or was it just a one-time thing?...
  7. Regarding Xbox Elite S2 Controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding Xbox Elite S2 Controllers: Hi I bought an elite controller from an Amazon store seller claiming it was brand new. Upon opening the package I am having my doubts but wanted to double check a few things before pointing...
  8. Any clue regarding if the new gamertags will ever show as is?

in XboX Insiders
    Any clue regarding if the new gamertags will ever show as is?: I may have miss something but other friend insider also confirmed not seeing any hiragana or fancy characters in even any new next-gen games like Halo Infinite or Forza Horizon 5 (unless the...
  9. Issues regarding Minecraft (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues regarding Minecraft (PC): Hi, so I can't seem to find any help through Mojang about my issue and they suggested I come here for help. So my issue is after I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft I was signed out of my...
  10. Xbox PC app notifications regarding my expired card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox PC app notifications regarding my expired card.: I was wondering if anyone else is getting a notification every time they open up their Xbox PC application notifying them that they need to update your credit card's expiration date in order to...