Regarding Forums Question

Discus and support Regarding Forums Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello here. I just wanted to ask a quick question regarding the forums. I used to be a pretty frequent forum user back in the late 2000s but took a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BadHaloRuns, Aug 1, 2021.

1. BadHaloRuns
    BadHaloRuns Guest

Hello here. I just wanted to ask a quick question regarding the forums. I used to be a pretty frequent forum user back in the late 2000s but took a break from Xbox for over 10 years. I’ve looked around an read the forum guide lines. But I was wondering if there is anywhere like back then where you can discuss individual games an find people to play with or if Clubs took this purpose over? I was just wondering because I haven’t found many active clubs an most my buddies have moved on from playing video games so it’d be nice to find people to play with in the games I’m interested in. I’m sorry if this doesn’t fit within the forum rules I’m just curious.

:)

BadHaloRuns, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

We lost a lot of those forums when we moved over to Answers. So they're no longer available.
  3. SammyGomes1 Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

I think Reddit is the best place to talk about everything.

Xbox also has a group search function, where you can find groups with people to play together.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

xbox hard drive swap

Questions/discussions regarding self repairs (no matter what they are) are strictly forbidden on the forums.
  5. Fyer Win User

privato della possibbilità di fare crediti su halo reach senza motivo

6. WPAK Win User

Rewards

Hi there,

the best place for questions regarding the rewards program is this forum:
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

It is a forum specially for support regarding the rewards program.

So if you have any further questions or issues that is the place to go
Thema:

1. Regarding Forums Question - Similar Threads - Regarding Forums Question

2. Regarding My pc Specification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regarding My pc Specification: Hello Everyone, I want to ask That The Below specs Of My Laptop are Low End Or Mid End: 1.Processor:- Intel i3 7020 @2.30GHz 2.Random Access memory (RAM):- 8Gb 7.87 GB Usable 3.64-bit...
  3. Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...: Hello. I have an Xbox One Controller that I use for my computer. The Controller has the latest firmware update for use with the Xbox One Chatpad. If I want to use the Xbox One Stereo Headset...
  4. Regarding Extensions on Microsoft Edge Chromium Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Extensions on Microsoft Edge Chromium Xbox: I’m not sure if extensions are supposed to be allowed or not. I believe it should, but maybe that could be a security risk, so if they can’t allow extensions, it’s important to note that Microsoft...
  5. Quick but technical question regarding how Xbox automatically allocates itself to 3074

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Quick but technical question regarding how Xbox automatically allocates itself to 3074: Quick but technical question regarding how Xbox automatically allocates itself to 3074 The following is an excerpt from Step 2 of Xbox one NAT troubleshooter section Advanced NAT (single console)...
  6. Regarding Dolby Vision and how Series X handles it's HDMI port (LG 9 Series)

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Dolby Vision and how Series X handles it's HDMI port (LG 9 Series): Let's hope I can summarize what goes on in my head. The Series X only unlocks it's full 40Gb HDMI potential when the output is set to 120Hz. When set to 60Hz it seemingly only uses HDMI 2.0 specs...
  7. Issue regarding a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue regarding a game.: Me and a friend are having issues with the Xbox game app. on a game called Conan Exiles, in particular. My friend appears offline, when he's clearly online playing right next to me. His Xbox...
  8. A question regarding community points.

in XboX Insiders
    A question regarding community points.: Is Microsoft Rewards Community points sharing coming back sometime soon? submitted by /u/SilentDrive83 [link] [comments]
  9. Feedback regarding the ease of Account Link in PSO2 New Genesis

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback regarding the ease of Account Link in PSO2 New Genesis: I am a long time player of Phantasy Star and other SEGA titles, back to the Genesis, an Xbox gamer from the original, Windows user since 95, and Steam customer before it became the biggest digital...
  10. Any news regarding PC games on gamepass cloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news regarding PC games on gamepass cloud?: Patiently waiting and hoping for some updated news on PC games on gamepass cloud. submitted by /u/SD-777 [link] [comments]