Regarding several “default xbox” options in xBox game pass app!

Discus and support Regarding several “default xbox” options in xBox game pass app! in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So heres the thing... For some reason in my settings on “xBox Game Pass” app on IOS it shows 2 options of consoles! [img] ”Sweets” is the one Im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by FelisitaISSI, Oct 1, 2019.

1. FelisitaISSI
    FelisitaISSI Guest

So heres the thing...

For some reason in my settings on “xBox Game Pass” app on IOS it shows 2 options of consoles!

Regarding several “default xbox” options in xBox game pass app! [​IMG]

”Sweets” is the one Im using now and “Candy” has been sold 2 years ago:

In “Trusted devices” have only 2 devices and one is my Laptop another is “Sweets” xBox (The one I’m using now)

On “Sweets” xBox my personal account (same as Game Pass account) both recently have changed password.

On “Sweets” xBox my personal account has been set in settings as “This is my Home xBox”

Why is there still my old xBox showing up?

:)

FelisitaISSI, Oct 1, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Felisita,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The old console is showing as it is one that you were signed into. This always shows devices you have added. As long as you have Sweets selected as default you are fine. You can try and unregister the old console, this should
    take it off the list. You can do so on the account page under devices.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Tarnend Win User

Hi, we are xbox ambassadors and not actual xbox support, we are volunteers, not paid Microsoft staff, and are trying to offer advice as to what the solution may be.

I hope you get it sorted through xbox support

Regards
  4. FelisitaISSI Win User

5. FelisitaISSI Win User

I have done it on account page on devices ... the only 2 devices that show up there are my Laptop and current xbox
  6. FelisitaISSI Win User

So thats the best customer service can do?
Thema:

1. Regarding several “default xbox” options in xBox game pass app! - Similar Threads - Regarding several “default

2. Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence.: Has anyone else noticed that at the end of the month, after you finish your 5th and final game and the coins are collected, the game immediately congratulates you on your PERFECT earned month...
  3. Questions Regarding Removing Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions Regarding Removing Child Account: A few years ago, when my ex and I first got an XBox for her son, I created a gamertag, profile and a child account for him to play under. I know he uses it some, but he also uses mine. I'm not...
  4. Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance: Hello Insiders and Insiders’ Staff! I have a question regarding when Alpha Skip-Ahead notifications of acceptance will be sent to members that made the cut. As it was mentioned here and updated...
  5. Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.: I've been playing Minecraft Java edition for quite a while now, and have also bought Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Most of my friends have been going over to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft...
  7. Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games: I have been looking at the digital only version of the Xbox One S, mainly to use in a different room for playing online at the same time as my son (on games that don't have 2 player / split...
  8. Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code: My brother pays month to month for XBL Ultimate. Someone bought him a 3 month XBL card. If he redeems this, how does this affect his XBL Ultimate membership? Thank you! submitted by...
  9. Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months: Hi there. I've tried to extend my Gold account on my xBox One, but no succes. It says that Microsoft has a problem processing my payment. I've tried with 2 debit cards and no succes. In the past I...
  10. Question regarding a suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding a suspension: My son was suspended by a bully whom he blocked. How is that possible? 363b7928-d67a-49b3-ad05-a91879dd3a35