Regarding several “default xbox” options in xBox game pass app!

Discus and support Regarding several “default xbox” options in xBox game pass app! in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So heres the thing... For some reason in my settings on “xBox Game Pass” app on IOS it shows 2 options of consoles! [img] ”Sweets” is the one Im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by FelisitaISSI, Oct 1, 2019.

1. FelisitaISSI
    FelisitaISSI Guest

So heres the thing...

For some reason in my settings on “xBox Game Pass” app on IOS it shows 2 options of consoles!

Regarding several “default xbox” options in xBox game pass app! [​IMG]

”Sweets” is the one Im using now and “Candy” has been sold 2 years ago:

In “Trusted devices” have only 2 devices and one is my Laptop another is “Sweets” xBox (The one I’m using now)

On “Sweets” xBox my personal account (same as Game Pass account) both recently have changed password.

On “Sweets” xBox my personal account has been set in settings as “This is my Home xBox”

Why is there still my old xBox showing up?

:)

FelisitaISSI, Oct 1, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Felisita,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The old console is showing as it is one that you were signed into. This always shows devices you have added. As long as you have Sweets selected as default you are fine. You can try and unregister the old console, this should
    take it off the list. You can do so on the account page under devices.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Tarnend Win User

Hi, we are xbox ambassadors and not actual xbox support, we are volunteers, not paid Microsoft staff, and are trying to offer advice as to what the solution may be.

I hope you get it sorted through xbox support

Regards
  4. FelisitaISSI Win User

5. FelisitaISSI Win User

I have done it on account page on devices ... the only 2 devices that show up there are my Laptop and current xbox
  6. FelisitaISSI Win User

So thats the best customer service can do?
Thema:

1. Regarding several “default xbox” options in xBox game pass app! - Similar Threads - Regarding several “default

2. Regarding new skip ahead update my opinion?

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding new skip ahead update my opinion?: I can see the potential of it however I have some issues I feel that the update section is a critical part of my games and apps and the subscriptions bit and there are too many button presses to...
  3. Any information regarding streaming bars?

in XboX Insiders
    Any information regarding streaming bars?: I cannot wait for Xbox to have the option to remove the bar. I don't want my game UI covered. I want to see my HUDs submitted by /u/10Fudges [link] [comments]
  4. I want to suggest something regarding child account

in XboX Insiders
    I want to suggest something regarding child account: Hi, I just set family account with age restrictions and I noticed some things that annoyed me. My child account can see all my games (private library and game pass) which is problematic. The child...
  5. Regarding xbox 360 steering wheel connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding xbox 360 steering wheel connectivity: Hi.....I have the xbox 360 wireless steering wheel and the xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows....I opened forza horizon 4 and connected to the steering wheel....but nothing is happening.....i...
  6. Regarding suffix numbers in new gamertag changes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regarding suffix numbers in new gamertag changes: At the time of this post, the suffix numbers in your gamertag (for a duplicate username) seem to show up in-game. According to the Gamertag Update FAQ: "A few games released this year might...
  7. Question regarding XCloud issue

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding XCloud issue: Hello, I was just accepted into the Xcloud program. Just in time for my trip this weekend. However to check it out, every time I play a game, the whole thing will lag, pixelated, Controller...
  8. Regarding the xbox and the new xbox scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding the xbox and the new xbox scarlett: Cost is one main reason. You do know you can add external hard drives onto the console. I currently have a 2TB and a 4TB external drives connected to my console. As for Project Scarlet, no...
  9. Opinions Regarding The Xbox Game Pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Opinions Regarding The Xbox Game Pass!: It's the best thing Microsoft has done with the Xbox, no doubt about it. d8a4a9c0-5bd9-453d-abe9-c6f0cbebcefe
  10. Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?: What can I really do to avoid a possible console or permanent ban? 2 days ago, I received a 1 day com ban, but it was reduced because I successfully appealed. Thought maybe I need to know some...