Regarding SRX1434627618ID

Discus and support Regarding SRX1434627618ID in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; As per a Microsoft Support Chat with Jayson Z I am posting here about ticket SRX1434627618ID. I want to know why Xbox Gold Quests entries are not... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Necromancer V, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Regarding SRX1434627618ID

As per a Microsoft Support Chat with Jayson Z I am posting here about ticket SRX1434627618ID. I want to know why Xbox Gold Quests entries are not being registered properly and why when a Mar I. emailed me offering a $5 compensation and to
    reply back; when I responded I got an auto reply that this matter was closed and to contact support if I needed further assistant.

:)

Necromancer V, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Penguinz xx
    Penguinz xx Guest
    regarding specializations

I have not received any emails regarding the specializations.

-Yes, I have played Halo 4 before November 20.

-Yes, I am 17+

-Yes, I live in the US

Penguinz xx, Aug 23, 2018
  3. MisterSwitch
    MisterSwitch Guest
    Regarding University

I wouldn't worry about it. You can still game with a controller at a desk just fine on the Xbox One.

MisterSwitch, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Reference numbers are only used by phone/chat support so no one on the forums has any information regarding that information. Unfortunately promotional support has no longer been using the forums so we would not have any information here.

Smwutches, Aug 24, 2018
  5. Then why did Jayson Z inform me to post on the forums? I'm guessing Microsoft is just trying to avoid their customers.

Necromancer V, Aug 30, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Unfortunately phone/chat support do not have correct information regarding the forums. Promotional support is supposed to be using the forums (specifically the sales and promotions forum) but they have been MIA for months.

Smwutches, Aug 31, 2018
  7. Is there even a Sales and Promotions forum anymore? It seems like Microsoft is hiding something.

Necromancer V, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Necromancer V Win User

Is there even a Sales and Promotions forum anymore? It seems like Microsoft is hiding something.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Reference numbers are only used by phone/chat support so no one on the forums has any information regarding that information. Unfortunately promotional support has no longer been using the forums so we would not have any information here.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately phone/chat support do not have correct information regarding the forums. Promotional support is supposed to be using the forums (specifically the sales and promotions forum) but they have been MIA for months.
  11. Necromancer V Win User

Then why did Jayson Z inform me to post on the forums? I'm guessing Microsoft is just trying to avoid their customers.
  12. nomobux Win User

Regarding the Update

They have to finish their coffee and donuts.
Thema:

1. Regarding SRX1434627618ID - Similar Threads - Regarding SRX1434627618ID

2. Concerned regarding my saved games and Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Concerned regarding my saved games and Profile: Ive Recently purchased a new console and im redownloading my 2 games onto it. I was curious to know if my history from my games will automatically pop back up once I reopen the games. Basically...
  3. Need some help regarding a refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need some help regarding a refund: My nephew accidentally purchased apex coins from Microsoft store thinking that they were for the PC version but I was unaware that those were for Xbox. Now since I don't own any Xbox systems I...
  4. Need help regarding Xbox Game Pass Ultimate purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help regarding Xbox Game Pass Ultimate purchase: Hi all, I'm considering to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but i dont understand how it all works. Been reading allot on below links but still its not clear to me. I like to get access to both...
  5. Question regarding resetting an Xbox and profile content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding resetting an Xbox and profile content: Hi, I am looking to sell my Xbox One S and upgrade to Xbox One X, however I am a little confused about some things. If I reset my current Xbox and remove all content, if I sign in with my Xbox...
  6. Question regarding Xbox Live profile and content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding Xbox Live profile and content: Hi, Say for instance I sell my Xbox, will I have to remove my Xbox Live profile/account entirely? Will I have to do a hard reset in order for it to act as if if it were new? Also is it possible...
  7. An update to the post I made regarding achievements not unlocking. I spoke to an Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    An update to the post I made regarding achievements not unlocking. I spoke to an Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SmolxDuck [link] [comments]
  8. Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.: I have been Playing this game called Mafia II for quite some time, i have finished the story but i still wanna play, jimmy's betrayal, Joe's adventures and the likes but the game doesn't wanna...
  9. Information regarding gta v installation on xbox one from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Information regarding gta v installation on xbox one from disc: I know it's late but i was planning to buy a gta v copy (physical disc). Can i play the game without internet if i keep my console of offline mode? Since i dont have a wifi connection. Does the...
  10. Regarding the Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding the Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta: My sister recently decided to join the Beta for Minecraft on my family's computer and it changed every user of my family computer's client to the Beta client. How do I revert my client to the...