Regarding this "gift box" promotion for year one users

Discus and support Regarding this "gift box" promotion for year one users in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The rewards you have given are terrible, especially since I got my Xbox One, day one and have been an Xbox Live subscriber for 6+ years. All you’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by majikman4321, Nov 22, 2014.

1. majikman4321
    majikman4321 Guest

The rewards you have given are terrible, especially since I got my Xbox One, day one and have been an Xbox Live subscriber for 6+ years. All you’ve given as a reward is advertising for your product and a weeklong movie rental for outdated films and TV shows.
    It feels like rubbing salt in a wound since I really didn't want a Kinect and you were making people buy them with the console and said "there will never a bundle without Kinect" then a short time later you made a bundle without the Kinect, meaning I wasted
    $100 on something I don't want and will never use. And this “reward” is my compensation for that. Thanks for the disappointment.

:)

majikman4321, Nov 22, 2014
  2. Todd007G
    Todd007G Guest
    Still missing 3 month token

Awesome got it..Thanks so much for the help..

Todd007G, Nov 22, 2014
  3. A Q&A With Stephen “Stepto” Toulouse on Xbox Live Security .......

[quote user="FatMond"]

Fail. Should've asked him about when they banned all those people by mistake earlier this year.

[/quote]Old news.

A Guest Post from Stepto Regarding Console Suspensions

Also pretty sure it's only a minority which is still that upset about it given they made a hefty compensation for affected users.

Cosmicthoughts, Nov 22, 2014
  4. Hordev1 Win User

Official response regarding the anniversary emails

Dear Microsoft,

I love that ur gifting things but i am the holder of 2 xbox one's since last year and didn't even get 1 gift or email regarding this reward system. What's up with that?
  5. Super Guerrier Win User

Hello,

My Gamertag is " " , I may be eligible for your year one promotion but i did not receveid yet the game or other gifts.

It's been 9 years since, i subsribed to xbox live and i have not received

I kindly ask you to apply this promotion to my account too thank you (French only
    Thank
  6. PaulBirkett Win User

There were 2 different promotions . One was gifts which were given to Year One people randomly. The other was for Limbo which was supposed to be given to Day One people. Most Day One people seem to have gotten Limbo, but a few like myself didn't.
  7. HassanB Win User

DEW XP

Hello,

XP matches can only be gifted through the use of Facebook. When you login to your dashboard on the DewXP website you'll see the option to "Gift". Please click the Gift option and then connect your Facebook account and send the amount of matches you wish to
    a friend. Your friend will need to actually have a Facebook account and be your Facebook friend already at the time of gifting.

If you need additional assistance in regards to this promotion please reach out to the folks who are hosting this promotion
    here.

Thanks.
  8. Elohmn Win User

xbox point gifting

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

You can't gift points. You could about 4 years ago but you can't any longer

[/quote]Not in the US. One has never been able to "gift" MS Points.
Thema:

1. Regarding this "gift box" promotion for year one users - Similar Threads - Regarding gift box

2. Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.: I've been playing Minecraft Java edition for quite a while now, and have also bought Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Most of my friends have been going over to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft...
  4. Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games: I have been looking at the digital only version of the Xbox One S, mainly to use in a different room for playing online at the same time as my son (on games that don't have 2 player / split...
  5. Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code: My brother pays month to month for XBL Ultimate. Someone bought him a 3 month XBL card. If he redeems this, how does this affect his XBL Ultimate membership? Thank you! submitted by...
  6. Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months: Hi there. I've tried to extend my Gold account on my xBox One, but no succes. It says that Microsoft has a problem processing my payment. I've tried with 2 debit cards and no succes. In the past I...
  7. Question regarding a suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding a suspension: My son was suspended by a bully whom he blocked. How is that possible? 363b7928-d67a-49b3-ad05-a91879dd3a35
  8. Xbox Enforcement Policy Regarding 24 Hour Suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Policy Regarding 24 Hour Suspensions: I know this particular topic has a lot of salt behind it but I'm going to be as civil and general as possible and try not to get into the specifics of my situation. If asked I will give more...
  9. Email to contact regarding warranty information?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email to contact regarding warranty information?: I'm having an issue regarding my warranty on a controller, and I dont have the means to speak through the phone. Does anyone know if there is someone I can contact through email? When I go through...
  10. Duvida referente a possível Patrocínio [Translate] Doubts regarding possible sponsorship

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duvida referente a possível Patrocínio [Translate] Doubts regarding possible sponsorship: Olá Bom dia! Estou com uma duvida, não sabia onde perguntar, gostaria de saber se existe alguma possibilidade da Microsoft patrocinar um torneio referente a um dos games da própria Microsoft? Com...