Regarding this "gift box" promotion for year one users

Discus and support Regarding this "gift box" promotion for year one users in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The rewards you have given are terrible, especially since I got my Xbox One, day one and have been an Xbox Live subscriber for 6+ years. All you’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by majikman4321, Nov 22, 2014.

1. majikman4321
    majikman4321 Guest

The rewards you have given are terrible, especially since I got my Xbox One, day one and have been an Xbox Live subscriber for 6+ years. All you’ve given as a reward is advertising for your product and a weeklong movie rental for outdated films and TV shows.
    It feels like rubbing salt in a wound since I really didn't want a Kinect and you were making people buy them with the console and said "there will never a bundle without Kinect" then a short time later you made a bundle without the Kinect, meaning I wasted
    $100 on something I don't want and will never use. And this “reward” is my compensation for that. Thanks for the disappointment.

:)

majikman4321, Nov 22, 2014
  2. Todd007G
    Todd007G Guest
    Still missing 3 month token

Awesome got it..Thanks so much for the help..

Todd007G, Nov 22, 2014
  3. A Q&A With Stephen “Stepto” Toulouse on Xbox Live Security .......

[quote user="FatMond"]

Fail. Should've asked him about when they banned all those people by mistake earlier this year.

[/quote]Old news.

A Guest Post from Stepto Regarding Console Suspensions

Also pretty sure it's only a minority which is still that upset about it given they made a hefty compensation for affected users.

Cosmicthoughts, Nov 22, 2014
  4. Hordev1 Win User

Official response regarding the anniversary emails

Dear Microsoft,

I love that ur gifting things but i am the holder of 2 xbox one's since last year and didn't even get 1 gift or email regarding this reward system. What's up with that?
  5. Super Guerrier Win User

Hello,

My Gamertag is " " , I may be eligible for your year one promotion but i did not receveid yet the game or other gifts.

It's been 9 years since, i subsribed to xbox live and i have not received

I kindly ask you to apply this promotion to my account too thank you (French only
    Thank
  6. PaulBirkett Win User

There were 2 different promotions . One was gifts which were given to Year One people randomly. The other was for Limbo which was supposed to be given to Day One people. Most Day One people seem to have gotten Limbo, but a few like myself didn't.
  7. HassanB Win User

DEW XP

Hello,

XP matches can only be gifted through the use of Facebook. When you login to your dashboard on the DewXP website you'll see the option to "Gift". Please click the Gift option and then connect your Facebook account and send the amount of matches you wish to
    a friend. Your friend will need to actually have a Facebook account and be your Facebook friend already at the time of gifting.

If you need additional assistance in regards to this promotion please reach out to the folks who are hosting this promotion
    here.

Thanks.
  8. Elohmn Win User

xbox point gifting

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

You can't gift points. You could about 4 years ago but you can't any longer

[/quote]Not in the US. One has never been able to "gift" MS Points.
Thema:

1. Regarding this "gift box" promotion for year one users - Similar Threads - Regarding gift box

2. Regarding suffix numbers in new gamertag changes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regarding suffix numbers in new gamertag changes: At the time of this post, the suffix numbers in your gamertag (for a duplicate username) seem to show up in-game. According to the Gamertag Update FAQ: "A few games released this year might...
  3. Question regarding XCloud issue

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding XCloud issue: Hello, I was just accepted into the Xcloud program. Just in time for my trip this weekend. However to check it out, every time I play a game, the whole thing will lag, pixelated, Controller...
  4. Regarding the xbox and the new xbox scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding the xbox and the new xbox scarlett: Cost is one main reason. You do know you can add external hard drives onto the console. I currently have a 2TB and a 4TB external drives connected to my console. As for Project Scarlet, no...
  5. Opinions Regarding The Xbox Game Pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Opinions Regarding The Xbox Game Pass!: It's the best thing Microsoft has done with the Xbox, no doubt about it. d8a4a9c0-5bd9-453d-abe9-c6f0cbebcefe
  6. Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?: What can I really do to avoid a possible console or permanent ban? 2 days ago, I received a 1 day com ban, but it was reduced because I successfully appealed. Thought maybe I need to know some...
  7. how can i talk to someone regarding xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how can i talk to someone regarding xbox live: I need to talk to some one regarding xbox live membership that i keep getting billed for. e50d956c-2c3e-4042-8279-074fde416128
  8. Beyond irritated with Microsoft Support regarding my gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beyond irritated with Microsoft Support regarding my gamertag: My husband purchased Xbox Live back in 2008 when we were dating and I have been using this Gamertag ever since. When I signed up, I had used a yahoo email account. I no longer use that email and I...
  9. Regarding a U.K. Xbox One Original (Not S or X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding a U.K. Xbox One Original (Not S or X): I have a UK purchased Xbox One original. I want to bring it to the Czech republic for my step son as i have the One S myself. Would i just be able to use a plug converter without changing the...
  10. Status of the alpha skip ahead regarding an issue

in XboX Insiders
    Status of the alpha skip ahead regarding an issue: Hello there. The reason I left ASA once in the past was that during download a bunch of 50 games, suddenly MS Store updated and lost all download progress, even games installed broke and needed to...