Regarding to the vbucks promotional code...

Discus and support Regarding to the vbucks promotional code... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; XxHypeMythxX,Dear Xbox support team please send the free 1k vbucks code regarding to your xbox promo 3 months of gold and get 1k vbucks free and most... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MythicalTraz, Feb 16, 2019.

1. MythicalTraz
    MythicalTraz Guest

XxHypeMythxX,Dear Xbox support team please send the free 1k vbucks code regarding to your xbox promo 3 months of gold and get 1k vbucks free and most of us.Have already forgotten about that...Well many of us haven't so I kindly please begging you to send
    us the code cause like a person like me Im Ineeded of that code and I could have bought The skins that I like and because of that I waited for 2 months and Still havent got my Code....Please fix this problem I have contacted Xbox support but he couldn't do
    anything for REFERENCE NUMBER:[mod removed- personal information]

:)

MythicalTraz, Feb 16, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Mythical,

If you have not received the V-bucks by now then you most likely were not eligible for the promotion. As they have all been issued and this promotion is over 3 months old.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to double check the terms and conditions to make sure you were eligible.

Terms and conditions:

Valid only for new subscribers or users who canceled their subscription before 10/1/2018. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Quebec. After first month, subscription
    continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time. Not valid for existing subscribers . After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged
    at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Limit: 1 offer per account. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Live markets excluding Quebec. Credit card required.
  4. Shrk1990 Win User

Hey there,

If you've already contacted the support team, then there is most likely nothing else that can be done.

Also, it is unwise to post personal information like reference numbers on a public forum such as this.
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Fortnight promotional code

The promotion states it can take upto 14 days to get your Vbucks by code in an xbox live message
  6. justinmata Win User

I have not received my v-bucks code

I bought it more than 2 weeks ago, i wanted to buy xbox gold 3 month subscription with the promotion of the 1000 vbucks, i talked to a xbox representative becouse i had a problem buying it and he bought it there, and now i dont recieve the 1000 vbucks
    code
Thema:

1. Regarding to the vbucks promotional code... - Similar Threads - Regarding vbucks promotional

2. Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Dev Team, regarding Mobile Management, is this going to be testable?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.: I've been playing Minecraft Java edition for quite a while now, and have also bought Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Most of my friends have been going over to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft...
  4. Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital only Xbox - Question regarding games: I have been looking at the digital only version of the Xbox One S, mainly to use in a different room for playing online at the same time as my son (on games that don't have 2 player / split...
  5. Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding XBL Ultimate and Redeeming XBL Code: My brother pays month to month for XBL Ultimate. Someone bought him a 3 month XBL card. If he redeems this, how does this affect his XBL Ultimate membership? Thank you! submitted by...
  6. Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months: Hi there. I've tried to extend my Gold account on my xBox One, but no succes. It says that Microsoft has a problem processing my payment. I've tried with 2 debit cards and no succes. In the past I...
  7. Question regarding a suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question regarding a suspension: My son was suspended by a bully whom he blocked. How is that possible? 363b7928-d67a-49b3-ad05-a91879dd3a35
  8. Xbox Enforcement Policy Regarding 24 Hour Suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Policy Regarding 24 Hour Suspensions: I know this particular topic has a lot of salt behind it but I'm going to be as civil and general as possible and try not to get into the specifics of my situation. If asked I will give more...
  9. Email to contact regarding warranty information?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email to contact regarding warranty information?: I'm having an issue regarding my warranty on a controller, and I dont have the means to speak through the phone. Does anyone know if there is someone I can contact through email? When I go through...
  10. Duvida referente a possível Patrocínio [Translate] Doubts regarding possible sponsorship

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duvida referente a possível Patrocínio [Translate] Doubts regarding possible sponsorship: Olá Bom dia! Estou com uma duvida, não sabia onde perguntar, gostaria de saber se existe alguma possibilidade da Microsoft patrocinar um torneio referente a um dos games da própria Microsoft? Com...