regarding unable to play

Discus and support regarding unable to play in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just downloaded warface in my xobx one but as i tried to play it gives an option "that live gold makes it better" so am i unable to play the game if... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aashiq Subedi, Feb 20, 2019.

1. regarding unable to play

I just downloaded warface in my xobx one but as i tried to play it gives an option "that live gold makes it better" so am i unable to play the game if i did not join live gold??? even though the game is free??

:)

Aashiq Subedi, Feb 20, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

regarding unable to play

You have to have a Xbox Live subscription to play any game on multiplayer.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

regarding unable to play

Warface is a online multiplayer game that requires gold subscription.
  4. denis97g Win User

regarding unable to play

exactly, because you need xbox live gold to play online.
  5. skylaar Win User

regarding unable to play

Xbox Live Gold is a paid service to help Microsoft bring people together and offer great multiplayer services. There are ways to get it for free but it takes some time. For example, I use Microsoft points earned from Bing searches and other items related
    to Bing to pay for mine.
  6. Nixelplex Win User

regarding unable to play

Xbox live gold is required to play for online multiplayer. This is the policy for "all" games
Thema:

regarding unable to play

1. regarding unable to play - Similar Threads - regarding unable play

2. Waiting for Action (regarding chat help)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Waiting for Action (regarding chat help): After having a problem regarding Xbox live gold subscription and purchasing game pass ultimate, I was in contact with help to fix this problem. The person chatting to me knew the problem and...
  3. Doubt regarding Xbox Game pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doubt regarding Xbox Game pass Ultimate: 2 days before i purchased a Game pass ultimate. Next paymnt is on 12 th Of june. So my friend already has access to Game pass Ultimate. Is it possible for me to Login his account in my Xbox One S...
  4. Regarding the Xbox One S All Digital Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regarding the Xbox One S All Digital Console: So I had the Xbox One S All Digital console for quite some time now, and I really need help. To start off, I had the Xbox One before getting this one as a gift, and gotten a 4TB external hard...
  5. Regarding DVR issue, for those using external media to save captures/clips, is it working...

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding DVR issue, for those using external media to save captures/clips, is it working...: Latest Beta update and now absolutely all clips can't be saved anymore. No matter the game and if it's done using controller or phone app. All of them seems to be corrupted, saving 22 seconds,...
  6. Question regarding my Xbox one Profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding my Xbox one Profiles: Hello, I have some queries regarding my Xbox one profiles. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll explain the situation below and then lay out my questions at the end. I appreciate that my...
  7. Regarding warranty during this time (the lockdown)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding warranty during this time (the lockdown): Hi, recently my warranty expired on one of my xbox consoles. It was supposed to be sent away a few weeks ago but was unable to due to the lockdown in the UK. I have tried to contact someone...
  8. Regarding reporting of problems.

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding reporting of problems.: I am not part of Xbox Insiders but I have talked with support they sent me to a higher tier support regarding my Xbox Avatar Editor app not loading properly, they told me to report a problem how...
  9. Contacting Xbox regarding a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contacting Xbox regarding a refund: Does anyone know how I can email xbox to find out further information? I applied for a refund that was declined even though I believe I was in the proper guidelines and just want further...
  10. Please give me an answer regarding the Elite V2 Double press

in XBoX on Windows
    Please give me an answer regarding the Elite V2 Double press: Im linking my review on reddit: Review Please give this a read, I love this product and want to see it fixed. Ive had 8 of these controllers, all 8 have the right bumper double click issue. I...