REGARDING XBOX GAME PASS

Discus and support REGARDING XBOX GAME PASS in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Which countries is available in? Can i use it, while im in Europe? 63868e5a-005f-4dd2-abb3-dc6896d8941e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by halastef, Jan 7, 2019.

1. halastef
    halastef Guest

REGARDING XBOX GAME PASS

Which countries is available in?

Can i use it, while im in Europe?

:)

halastef, Jan 7, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

REGARDING XBOX GAME PASS

Hello,

Looks like you have a duplicate thread made on this already. I will go ahead and lock this thread. Any support should be pursued through
    your original thread here

Thank you!
  3. WPAK Win User

Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (PES 19) Game Pass

Hi there,

as far as I know there is no information on that at this moment, but when a game is removed from Xbox Game Pass it will be announced 1 month before it will happen, which will allow you to purchase the game with the Game Pass discount in that last month if
    you want to keep playing the game.

For more information and a FAQ regarding Xbox Game Pass see:
    https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

About Microsoft Game pass

Hello Halastef,

We understand that your question concerns the availability and maybe a bit more information regarding the Xbox Game Pass, and we would like to suggest following or looking through our
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ for all information regarding to this service.

Check this out and let us know if this answers your question.

Best wishes!
  5. XBF George L Win User

GamePass Quest Reward

Hello!

Take a look at our page regarding your Gamepass Goals here :
    Xbox Game Pass Goals

Gope this helps!
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

*URGENT* issue not resolved- Xbox Games Pass

Thema:

REGARDING XBOX GAME PASS

1. REGARDING XBOX GAME PASS - Similar Threads - REGARDING GAME PASS

2. Question regarding game eligibilty for History of Rewards: History Repeats Itself Offer

in XBoX Rewards
    Question regarding game eligibilty for History of Rewards: History Repeats Itself Offer: Hello, I have a question regarding my recent purchases and their eligibility towards the History of Rewards offer. I recently purchased the Far Cry 4/Far Cry Primal bundle during the Summer...
  3. Regarding an issue with the 50,000 Rewards Credits and a select FREE game promo for buying and ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Regarding an issue with the 50,000 Rewards Credits and a select FREE game promo for buying and ...: so i had pre-ordered an xbox one s on October 14, 2016 and the actual console doesn't come out till November the 1st. they finally went through the transaction on the 28th and i had got an email...
  4. problem regarding the ARK game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem regarding the ARK game: Hello, I have a problem with the game ARK. I bought 20EURO at the time. Today I wanted to reinstall it but when I start the game he tells me that I have to re-buy it. normal?...
  5. hi i have got a problem regarding instalment of a disc based game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i have got a problem regarding instalment of a disc based game: to describe my problem. i am trying to install a game but the install progress comes to a halt and stopps completley at around 2% i have tried the steps suggested by the regular support page and...
  6. Question Regarding Season Passes on XBox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Regarding Season Passes on XBox 360 games: I'm not a gamer but my wife and kids are. I have a question regarding the "Season Passes" that users can buy for various games. There's one available for the Evil Within series that I'm thinking...
  7. Question Regarding Digital Games and Two Xboxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Digital Games and Two Xboxes: I presently have an original Xbox One that my young son and I have been playing for quite a while. We've been playing under the same gamertag up until this point and have downloaded several games....
  8. Regarding game ownerships

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding game ownerships: Hello. I ran into a predicament and I figured I'd post here to clarify for any future purchases I make. I have an xbox at home, but I'm currently visiting a different state (going on almost a...
  9. Regards to game for gold in march 2016 which I did clicked to buy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regards to game for gold in march 2016 which I did clicked to buy: Starting march in 2016 I was excited to found out that borderlands was coming to xbox one. While I do have the hard copy of the game on dvd ofcourse. I did clicked the digital copy from games for...
  10. In regards to Xbox One's game save files.

in XBoX on Consoles
    In regards to Xbox One's game save files.: Even the best technology and the best hard drives eventually fail. This is something i'm sure we are all aware of. Well due to xbox One not supporting offline save transfers (such as moving or...