Regen requirements

Discus and support Regen requirements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm only a second generation pilot coming up on level 50. And I see there is something called "regen requirements" under challenges. Do I need to hit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sword Style, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

Regen requirements

I'm only a second generation pilot coming up on level 50. And I see there is something called "regen requirements" under challenges. Do I need to hit level 5 on all of those challenges before I become a third generation pilot?

:)

Sword Style, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Juandogs777
    Juandogs777 Guest
    Where is my Gen 2 Achievement?

You should get the achievement when you do the regen requirements and hitting level 50.

Juandogs777, Mar 16, 2014
  3. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    Titanfall Regeneration

I like to have something to work toward so I did regen a few times. I probably wont do it again. Some of the requirements to regen get a little ridiculous.

otisthered, Mar 16, 2014
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest

Regen requirements

Yes, you'll have to finish all of the pilot generation specific challenges to advance to the next generation.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Mar 16, 2014
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Regen requirements

Yes, you'll have to finish all of the pilot generation specific challenges to advance to the next generation.
  6. Juandogs777 Win User

Where is my Gen 2 Achievement?

You should get the achievement when you do the regen requirements and hitting level 50.
  7. Fatalshock8912 Win User

REGEN REQUIREMENTS FOR TITANFALL IS A JOKE!!!!!

^^^ Digging the Batman Begins reference.
  8. Unreal Warfare Win User

You could like, you know, not regenerate?
  9. Mykhale Win User

Update: am now stuck on 24... bloody ridiculous.
Thema:

Regen requirements

1. Regen requirements - Similar Threads - Regen requirements

2. Hit Clip Creator / VIP Requirements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hit Clip Creator / VIP Requirements?: HI, I'm curious on what the requirements to get on the "Hit Clip Creator" or "VIP" tab are? My posts, for almost a whole month now have been getting 300-1000 likes, many shares and quite a bit of...
  3. I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on...: Hello everyone, I've just applied for the xbox game pass for pc ( bêta ) and like so man,y gamers, I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on the...
  4. Digital Purchase requires disc (0x803F8001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Purchase requires disc (0x803F8001): I purchased Call of Duty Black Ops 2 digitally yesterday and after downloading the game onto my Xbox One it will not allow me to play the game. I get the "Do you own this game or app?" message...
  5. Xboxゲームバーでハードウェア要件を満たせない。 [Translation - Xbox gamebar can't meet hardware requirements.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxゲームバーでハードウェア要件を満たせない。 [Translation - Xbox gamebar can't meet hardware requirements.]: Xboxゲー バーのハードウェア要件をクリアしているのにかかわらず黄色文字で満たせないと言われます。 以前はバックグラウンド録画もしっかり使えており、ここ2~3日で使えなくなりました。 色々と設定を変えてたりデバイスマネージャー見てた所、GPUがデスクトップでは全く使われずゲー ではしっかりと性能を使ってくれます。 この 合どう対処すればよろしいでしょうか? スペック...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval: I have the latest versions of Windows and of Xbox for PC (beta). I tried almost every possible solution I found (except a fresh re-installation of windows 10) but to no avail. It seems to have...
  7. Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements: The game in question is Just Cause 4 I have completed everything in the game, basically 100% but one of the achievements What if I dive down. Complete operation windwalker. Which I've done...
  8. I'd like to "boost" some tougher achievements and/or regen challenges with a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'd like to "boost" some tougher achievements and/or regen challenges with a ...: like the tital sais add me on xbl and send me a msg thanks e6d1cb1f-868a-4b3c-b99f-830f8376d4e9
  9. I would regen already, but I cant/couldnt get past [Challenge name]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would regen already, but I cant/couldnt get past [Challenge name]: Thanks mate! I'll give that a go later today. 15dd37c6-75f2-47d9-a005-c0933b2d7513
  10. REGEN REQUIREMENTS FOR TITANFALL IS A JOKE!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    REGEN REQUIREMENTS FOR TITANFALL IS A JOKE!!!!!: u got 13 days for that now fatal. i got it today 7a582b65-36b8-456f-8139-15bf28744087