Regen requirements

Discus and support Regen requirements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm only a second generation pilot coming up on level 50. And I see there is something called "regen requirements" under challenges. Do I need to hit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sword Style, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest

Regen requirements

I'm only a second generation pilot coming up on level 50. And I see there is something called "regen requirements" under challenges. Do I need to hit level 5 on all of those challenges before I become a third generation pilot?

:)

Sword Style, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Juandogs777
    Juandogs777 Guest
    Where is my Gen 2 Achievement?

You should get the achievement when you do the regen requirements and hitting level 50.

Juandogs777, Mar 16, 2014
  3. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    Titanfall Regeneration

I like to have something to work toward so I did regen a few times. I probably wont do it again. Some of the requirements to regen get a little ridiculous.

otisthered, Mar 16, 2014
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest

Regen requirements

Yes, you'll have to finish all of the pilot generation specific challenges to advance to the next generation.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Mar 16, 2014
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Regen requirements

Yes, you'll have to finish all of the pilot generation specific challenges to advance to the next generation.
  6. Juandogs777 Win User

Where is my Gen 2 Achievement?

You should get the achievement when you do the regen requirements and hitting level 50.
  7. Fatalshock8912 Win User

REGEN REQUIREMENTS FOR TITANFALL IS A JOKE!!!!!

^^^ Digging the Batman Begins reference.
  8. Unreal Warfare Win User

You could like, you know, not regenerate?
  9. Mykhale Win User

Update: am now stuck on 24... bloody ridiculous.
Thema:

Regen requirements

1. Regen requirements - Similar Threads - Regen requirements

2. YÜKLEME İÇİN YÖNETİCİ ONAYI GEREKLİ [Mod translation-MANAGER APPROVAL REQUIRED FOR...

in XBoX on Windows
    YÜKLEME İÇİN YÖNETİCİ ONAYI GEREKLİ [Mod translation-MANAGER APPROVAL REQUIRED FOR...: xbox (beta) üzerinden oyun indirecektim game pass almıştım . sea of thieves'i indirdim ama human fall flat oyununa gelince yükleme için yönetici onayı gerekli diye bi yazı var onun yüzünden o...
  3. Owned games requiring to be purchased again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games requiring to be purchased again.: Roughly three years ago i had purchased subnautica on the xbox one store. And a couple of months ago i purchased Doom from the store aswell. But know when try and reinstall them or open them i am...
  4. Xbox games on PC require ANOTHER subscription? Seriously?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox games on PC require ANOTHER subscription? Seriously?: I wanted to play an xbox game on PC, so I downloaded the app, but have been unable to get any of my games from console. Does playing games on your PC that require ANOTHER subscription ON TOP OF...
  5. How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic: Ive linked my Facebook profile with my Xbox one so that I can use my photos on Facebook to personalize. My gammer picture but my xbox one refuses to except the pics itried to choose from n tells...
  6. How does Ark get away with changing an achievements requirements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does Ark get away with changing an achievements requirements?: With the addition of their Genesis DLC they've made 3 notes from that requirements to unlock a previously unlockable without them achievement. Didn't something similar happen with Destiny and Xbox...
  7. Xbox Live "User Interaction is required for Authentication" errors on Windows 10 Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live "User Interaction is required for Authentication" errors on Windows 10 Xbox...: [IMG] Okay so lately I've been getting these issues with any xbox live connectivity on Windows 10 since the latest updates that came out to "Xbox Live Identity Provider" "Xbox Beta App" "Xbox...
  8. I'd like to "boost" some tougher achievements and/or regen challenges with a ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'd like to "boost" some tougher achievements and/or regen challenges with a ...: like the tital sais add me on xbl and send me a msg thanks e6d1cb1f-868a-4b3c-b99f-830f8376d4e9
  9. I would regen already, but I cant/couldnt get past [Challenge name]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would regen already, but I cant/couldnt get past [Challenge name]: Thanks mate! I'll give that a go later today. 15dd37c6-75f2-47d9-a005-c0933b2d7513
  10. REGEN REQUIREMENTS FOR TITANFALL IS A JOKE!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    REGEN REQUIREMENTS FOR TITANFALL IS A JOKE!!!!!: u got 13 days for that now fatal. i got it today 7a582b65-36b8-456f-8139-15bf28744087