Region issue in xbox one

Discus and support Region issue in xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My cousin brought xbox one from Ireland to Pakistan. But when setting it up it dowsn't have Pakistan in location list. What i need to select and will... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by wajahatali4, Jun 5, 2019.

1. wajahatali4
    wajahatali4 Guest

Region issue in xbox one

My cousin brought xbox one from Ireland to Pakistan. But when setting it up it dowsn't have Pakistan in location list. What i need to select and will it effect afterwords?

:)

wajahatali4, Jun 5, 2019
  2. wajahatali4 Win User

Region issue in xbox one

Sorry a dumb question, so which region i should select? should i select Ireland from where it is bought? or near to my current location? and in both cases can i able to purchase games?
  3. Mimori 775 Win User

Region issue in xbox one

4. JustinFy Win User

Region issue in xbox one

There are many countries that are not available. Pakistan being one of them.
  5. denis97g Win User

Region issue in xbox one

That's because Pakistan is not a supported country. There's nothing you can do unfortunately.
  6. denis97g Win User

Region issue in xbox one

technically, since Pakistan is not supported you can't play online or access xbox live and buy games on the store.
Thema:

Region issue in xbox one

1. Region issue in xbox one - Similar Threads - Region issue

2. Problème de Région pour recharge de Xbox live (Xbox Live recharge region issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème de Région pour recharge de Xbox live (Xbox Live recharge region issue): Bonjour, Je souhaites recharger mon abonnement live, mais il me dit que j'ai deja un abonnement dans une autre région... je ne peux ni jouer, ni recharger mon compte. comment cela se fait il?...
  3. 14 day XBOX Live Gold Pass region/language issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    14 day XBOX Live Gold Pass region/language issue: I have got the 1 month Game Pass and 14 day XBOX Live Gold Pass. The Game pass was accepted and redeemed, but when I try the gold pass it always tells me the Language / region do not match.....
  4. NBA 2k19 wrong region server issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k19 wrong region server issue: Everytime I hop on NBA 2k19 it keeps putting me in the wrong region server. I am currently on the west coast in California and every time I load into the park it puts me into an East server....
  5. Issues with gamertag and account region.

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with gamertag and account region.: I've recently created this xbox account for a game i wanted to buy on pc. I later found out that my gamertag was "Mars vdb". Problem is that i've never _ever_ used this name for anything nor...
  6. Region issues with purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region issues with purchases: Both my Microsoft account and my Xbox account have me in the same region, but when trying to purchase any Xbox items, it says I have a region mismatch Change your Microsoft Store region I have...
  7. Xbox Live Rewards Region Issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards Region Issue: [img] Unable to select region at the following link: Xbox Live Rewards , see attached for error message. c305bbb5-5f96-4ba6-9d2f-75150e2a8445
  8. Bought a gift card in Italy but not accepted in UK (region issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a gift card in Italy but not accepted in UK (region issue): A gift card was bought in Italy on holiday but will not be accepted by our Xbox which is in the UK, the error is a region issue. There must be a work around for this. Any help gratefully...
  9. N7 Collectors Issue region locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    N7 Collectors Issue region locked?: I have all the dlc for Mass Effect and N7 Collectors Edition shows up on the store page, yet is tries to say that it isnt available in my region. On desktop it wont even let me see the price. Does...
  10. Region issues while redeeming codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region issues while redeeming codes: Hi, my friend bought an Xbox gift to me. It does not let me redeem the code because it says it would not work in my region, cdb8a69d-8b48-4cd2-9cc1-85b3ef38cd91