Region Lock?

Discus and support Region Lock? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I got my new Xbox One today and I was wondering whether I could play games (particularly COD: Advanced Warfare) from the USA in my UK console?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 2375dccf-4665-4570-aaa3-ae1151d38beb, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Region Lock?

Hi,

I got my new Xbox One today and I was wondering whether I could play games (particularly COD: Advanced Warfare) from the USA in my UK console? I've searched around and there doesn't seem to be a conclusive answer anywhere, I'm going to America tomorrow so
    I'd like to buy some games while I'm there.

Thanks

Jake

:)

2375dccf-4665-4570-aaa3-ae1151d38beb, Dec 25, 2014
  2. marthyrocks
    marthyrocks Guest
    Will The Xbox One Ever Catch The PS4 In Sales?

We'd better just wait when the XB1 releases in the other regions. We're only seeing sale figures in total from few regions but not yet from the other regions.

marthyrocks, Dec 25, 2014
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    Assassin's Creed 3 Courier Missions

Region completion stats. One region gives you 33%, there are three regions. Complete all of them, you get 100% region completion.

xboxfelix, Dec 25, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Region Lock?

Yes, all disc-based games are region-free. You can buy discs from any region and they will work on your console.

Enjoy your trip to USA. Region Lock? :)

maxen, Dec 25, 2014
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

region

You may have an NTSC Xbox 360, I don't think there is a way to tell from the serial number. some PAL games do work on those consoles, to check about other games that work on NTSC consoles please look here

gaming.wikia.com/.../Region_Free_Xbox_360_Games
  6. Haakan Win User

regions!

I am sure that if you call xbox support they will be able to verify the locale of your account and also do the nessecary changes
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Regions

It's because of your government & local laws.

If xbox live is not available in a certain country then 99% of the time it's something to do with that countries government's & laws
  8. ngocphi Win User

Region!

Is jordan even supported?

You have to call support and wait 6weeks for the transfer during which you cannot use the account

Or you can create an new account
  9. ZuIu Echo Win User

region

You can only change the region after the 3 months is up. I don't believe that there is anywhere you can check to see how many days you have left other than possibly contacting support to see if they know.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
Thema:

Region Lock?

1. Region Lock? - Similar Threads - Region Lock

2. Xbox live gold region locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold region locked: Hi, just bought an xbox live gold membership on amazon, done this many times as well as buying gift cards, and from both I bought I got the same result. It says the code is region locked, yet the...
  3. How to change locked region/country info on you profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change locked region/country info on you profile?: For some reason my Microsoft profile info displays a wrong country/ region and when I try to edit it, it is the only field that is locked. I can edit all other fields except this. It is set to...
  4. xbox one games region locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one games region locked: xbox one games , are they region locked. can the games bought in the US work in the Middle East? 21dbf093-2b2c-409c-8fe0-a5730d03c770
  5. region lock

in XBoX Accessibility
    region lock: how is it that when i am going to buy a game and then click add a new way to pay its is automatically coming that i live in the united states. and the truth is that i leave in kenya. i tried going...
  6. China region locked on console xBox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    China region locked on console xBox one: I am a German, living in China and here I bought an xBox one. during setup I can only choose China as region AND language. I thought the xBox is not longer region locked in China. I tried to...
  7. Panzer Dragoon Orta Game Pass Region Locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Panzer Dragoon Orta Game Pass Region Locked?: Panzer Dragoon Orta isn't showing up in Game Pass even though it should be there. It's not my console as I've done everything to fix it. It appears to be available in the US but not other places...
  8. I need to buy code for my boys in South America but the ones I used are region locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to buy code for my boys in South America but the ones I used are region locked: need to buy a code that works for my location a49cb103-2b29-4764-9c56-48c3defdd9f9
  9. Region locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Region locked: So we took the xbox 1 to my friends house about an hour away. Hooked up to their internet and the online games wont play. It says region locked. How do we fix this??? Is it the internet or the...
  10. Are Win10 games region-locked, and if so, how?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Win10 games region-locked, and if so, how?: Hi there, I have never bought from the MS online store, and I have a few questions regarding my particular situation. I'm French, spending some time in France at the moment, and I'm considering...