Region Lock

Discus and support Region Lock in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I wonder about region lock. Right now im living in Ukraine but im travelling between Turkey and Ukraine. I'm planning to buy horizon 4 in Turkish store... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheKaBooMmm, Jun 16, 2019.

1. TheKaBooMmm
    TheKaBooMmm Guest

Region Lock

I wonder about region lock. Right now im living in Ukraine but im travelling between Turkey and Ukraine. I'm planning to buy horizon 4 in Turkish store but i have question. May i play in Ukraine too? And if i can i hope it won't be create any problem
    for me. Can someone have knowledge about this help me in here please? I planning to play on pc btw.

:)

TheKaBooMmm, Jun 16, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Cant download resident evil 6

Well there is your answer

Region locks only apply to region locked content

Yes there are games that are region locked and your accoung region and actual region must match

Resident evil is one of many region locked content
  3. Smwutches Win User

Issues regarding dlc and digital codes for xbox 360

If the game is region locked then a code for the game will be region locked. In order to download region locked content, your account region has to match your physical location and you have to be in a region where the game is available.
  4. ngocphi Win User

HELP i cant Download or buy anything

As mister gwyther said certain content are region locked blackops is region locked

Not all content is region locked it is ideal to create an account in your actual region

Prepaid dlc codes like gears of war and blackops are region locked and will fail before completion

Remeber the region locks are not limited to those two games

But for games and dlc you have the issue with your best option is to buy your actual region
  5. ngocphi Win User

Can't Download Sleeping Dogs (Region Error)

Bios hock is region locked but not ntsc or pal region locked

Region locks don't always apply to games that's why we suggest your location match your actual region and buy consoles and games from your actual region
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can't complete download of Xbox onDemand games

actually lsw3 would be region locked

now if you are using a vpn that will allow the purchsse but not the download

with region locked dlc the region change doesnt allow dor transfer of region locked content most of the time
Thema:

Region Lock

1. Region Lock - Similar Threads - Region Lock

2. I need to buy code for my boys in South America but the ones I used are region locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to buy code for my boys in South America but the ones I used are region locked: need to buy a code that works for my location a49cb103-2b29-4764-9c56-48c3defdd9f9
  3. Region locked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Region locked: So we took the xbox 1 to my friends house about an hour away. Hooked up to their internet and the online games wont play. It says region locked. How do we fix this??? Is it the internet or the...
  4. Are Win10 games region-locked, and if so, how?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Win10 games region-locked, and if so, how?: Hi there, I have never bought from the MS online store, and I have a few questions regarding my particular situation. I'm French, spending some time in France at the moment, and I'm considering...
  5. Is the Xbox One or One X Region Locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the Xbox One or One X Region Locked?: Hello, I will be moving from Japan to the U.S. If I purchase an Xbox one or a One X from Japan, will I be able to use it in the U.S and play U.S games? Or are the Xbox One and One X region Locked?...
  6. Code region-locked

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code region-locked: My friend cannot redeem 2 codes which i gifted to him because they are from a different region even though we live in the same country/region. I checked online to see if i can refund it and I am...
  7. To unlock the region lock of games when we are gifting to people

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    To unlock the region lock of games when we are gifting to people: to unlock the region lock when we are trying to gift games to friends around the world there are most places where you can do the whole global codes for games but why not do it on xbox even if it...
  8. Mass Effect 3 DLC region locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 DLC region locked?: Hi! I'm having some issues regarding Mass Effect 3. I'm from Argentina but for some reason there's only one DLC pack available accessing the Microsoft Store from my account which is "From Ashes"....
  9. Are Microsoft store games region locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Microsoft store games region locked?: So I would like to buy the Witcher 3 GOTY edition from the MS UK store,but I live in Slovakia,will I be able to activate this code or is it region locked? d8964c0e-527c-4c9a-9f3a-3bb1fc16e6d6
  10. Are Xbox one DLC's region locked now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Xbox one DLC's region locked now?: In Slovakia the Forza Horizon 4 ultimate add-ons bundle costs 50€ ,in the turkish MS store it costs 150 lira which is about 25€.If I buy it from the Turkish store will it work in Slovakia or is it...