Region Migration

Discus and support Region Migration in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I change my region from US to Singapore last month but my marketplace is still in the US region, how do i change the marketplace?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlamedDarkness, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Region Migration

I change my region from US to Singapore last month but my marketplace is still in the US region, how do i change the marketplace?

:)

BlamedDarkness, Jan 12, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Gears of War 3 Pre Paid code not working

After you use the region migration tool you must update your console region to match

The region migration tool can only be used every 3months

ngocphi, Jan 12, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Who is the dummy who split Switzerland and Liechtenstein into two markets even so it is a customs union?

actually region migration is rare

you should feel fortunate to havr region migration

psn nor nintendo allow you to change the region of your account neither does most servers

to the above posterif you move you use the region migration tool as long as your country is supportedI

ngocphi, Jan 12, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Region Migration

You have to wait till the migration completes usually you will receive an email when it does

If you received the email then please contact support in your region

Forums support has said it can take up to 30 days if I remember correctly

ngocphi, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Witcher 2 download problem

Check the marketplace for the region you migrated to. What region did you migrate to?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Where has the migration page gone !!!!?

If the account migration FAQ was still available I could link you to it, but it did state the the region migration was irreversible. In 12 months you could migrate your account to one of the other 9 regions that were available through the tool, but if you
    had originally migrated from a region such as the US or UK, there was no way to migrate back to those regions.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Where did my Xbox live Gold go?

It could depend on what region you migrated to. It does state before you migrate your region that if you're migrating to region where gold is not available, you will lose your subscription.
  8. Smwutches Win User

New Country

The region migration tool is no longer available, and Canada was not one of the region's that could be migrated to. At this time there is no way to change the region of an account.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Region Migration issue

You are only supposed to use the region migration tool to migrate to Xbox live regions
Thema:

Region Migration

1. Region Migration - Similar Threads - Region Migration

2. Unable to migrate Xbox 360 account region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to migrate Xbox 360 account region: I am a Chinese Xbox One user and my Xbox 360 account region is China by default. Since Xbox 360 was never sold in China, there is no such 360 region as China. As a result, I cannot buy backward...
  3. Need Help in Region Migration Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help in Region Migration Issue: Hi all, Please help, facing problem with Region Migration now. Actually I've return from France and want to transfer my live account to Hongkong, but the system keep telling me that... "Un...
  4. Encounter error message while region migrating.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Encounter error message while region migrating.: The account region migrating from: Hong Kong The account region migrating to : United States error message "目前要完成您的移動時發生問題,請檢查 地區變更支援 面,以確定能 運作,然後稍後再試。" didn't migrate my account in 90 days...
  5. Move with XBOX One - Region migration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move with XBOX One - Region migration: I moved from France to the UK 12 Months ago - Up-dated my address and payment method but never managed to migrate the region in the account migration page. Every time I get a French message...
  6. Unable to migrate account to a different region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to migrate account to a different region: Hi. I was unable to migrate my account. I permanently moved to Czech Republic. After multiple tries to migrate my account I was not successful. I'm 25 years old so I'm not a minor in both of the...
  7. Xbox live account region migration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account region migration: Hello. I would like to change my xbox account region. I went to account migration, trying to select United States but it doesnt let me for an unspecified reason. My current region is Greece. (i...
  8. Region Migration not working - 5 months in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Region Migration not working - 5 months in: Hi, I've been trying to migrate my Xbox Live account from the UK to the US for about 5 months. My account is fully paid up, I have no recurring subscriptions or anything, and easily meet any...
  9. Migrating region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Migrating region: Hi, I wish migrating my Xbox Live region from France to Switzerland but I'm a bit lost and not sure which is my region right now… Is there a way to check my current region? Do I have to join...
  10. Read Me for info on Region Migration:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Read Me for info on Region Migration:: So you'd like to migrate regions? There can be a few reasons you might need to change your region. Most commonly this is needed when you’ve moved to, or are visiting another, country long-term,...