Region mistake!

Discus and support Region mistake! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; kia ora, I mistakingly choose uk as home region on my xbox and cant work out how to change ?? Can i change it some how??... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DiggaD, Apr 30, 2019.

1. DiggaD
    DiggaD Guest

Region mistake!

kia ora, I mistakingly choose uk as home region on my xbox and cant work out how to change ?? Can i change it some how??

:)

DiggaD, Apr 30, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Region mistake!

Hello DiggaD!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I do understand how this can be a frustrating situation but, I will be happy to assist you with the issue. As the ambassador's have stated, you will have to wait approximately 3 months to change your region. I would
    recommend reading up on
    How to Change your Region
    by clicking the link, maybe even trying to change the region on the console to see if that will resolve the issue. If you require further assistance, please feel free to reply back letting us know. You can also reply back letting
    us know that you understand and confirm the resolution as well. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Region mistake!

4. Starseid Win User

Region mistake!

You're going to have to wait at least 3 months first.

Once the wait time is over, follow the region change guide on this page. Click here
  5. FreeAndSay Win User

Region mistake!

Hi there,

Your account's region can be changed every three months if you've changed it by mistake then sorry to say there's no way to get it back or change it to a different country until you wait for three months. If you're trying to do something that's related to
    Xbox One, you can change your location from Xbox One anytime you want.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Region Mistake

I'm sorry to tell you that once switched you are stuck in that region until the time limit is up. Your only chance here would be to contact support and explain the situation to them. I can't guarantee they'd be able to help but it's worth a shot.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Region mistake!

1. Region mistake! - Similar Threads - Region mistake

2. Update : resolved - Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update : resolved - Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile: My previous thread was locked but not answered... https://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr/xbox/forum/all/changed-region-by-mistake-360-region-on-xbox/bda9d818-bb09-4a32-a5bc-830d67e76dc8 I was able...
  3. Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile: Hi, I wanted to change region for Canada, and I changed by mistake to brazil. I don't live in Brazil and I don't speak the language. I'd like to either rollback to my former country, or change...
  4. Microsoft Store showing wrong region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store showing wrong region: I am trying to purchase Skate 3 DLC, which is a xbox 360 game but I am playing it with a pre-owned Skate 3 disc on my xbox one. The issue is that when I try to add my payment info to purchase it...
  5. Xbox Region Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Region Help: So I live in Serbia and my sister, who lives in Germany, is here for a vacation. I'm wondering if I can set my xbox location to Germany and if she can get me something from the store because she...
  6. Why is it so [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] difficult to buy gift cards from other regions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it so [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] difficult to buy gift cards from other regions?: I don't get it. It's like MS doesn't want money anymore. Why can't I use a US paypal/credit card on the microsoft store to buy Xbox gift cards (or games directly) in Yen/NZ$/AU$, etc? Play-asia...
  7. I have a subscription from a different region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a subscription from a different region: I bought my xbox on my deployment to the middle east so when I hooked it up over there had to use pay pal because my card didn't work but now a year later Xbox won't let me pay for my subscription...
  8. Codes of games gears 1 and 3 mistake of region helps pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes of games gears 1 and 3 mistake of region helps pls: Hello good day I have the problem that my game buys of gears of war 4, want to unload the games that come from gift, 2 and the judmen Change them without any problem but 1 and 3 he says mistake to...
  9. I make a mistake changing my region, can i undo this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I make a mistake changing my region, can i undo this?: i was changing my region from usa to mexico and i click in another country, my question is can i correct this or i have to wait 3 months to change it again? f520ce92-3b97-49f2-8430-b3793088e0d8
  10. A big mistake on changing my region, please help me, many thanks!

in XBoX on Consoles
    A big mistake on changing my region, please help me, many thanks!: Dear adiministrator, I mistakenly changed my region of Xbox LIVE account from US to China a few hours ago, and I just noticed that this opereation can only be issued every 3 months, which means I...