Region mistake!

Discus and support Region mistake! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; kia ora, I mistakingly choose uk as home region on my xbox and cant work out how to change ?? Can i change it some how??... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DiggaD, Apr 30, 2019.

1. DiggaD
    DiggaD Guest

Region mistake!

kia ora, I mistakingly choose uk as home region on my xbox and cant work out how to change ?? Can i change it some how??

:)

DiggaD, Apr 30, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Region mistake!

Hello DiggaD!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I do understand how this can be a frustrating situation but, I will be happy to assist you with the issue. As the ambassador's have stated, you will have to wait approximately 3 months to change your region. I would
    recommend reading up on
    How to Change your Region
    by clicking the link, maybe even trying to change the region on the console to see if that will resolve the issue. If you require further assistance, please feel free to reply back letting us know. You can also reply back letting
    us know that you understand and confirm the resolution as well. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Region mistake!

4. Starseid Win User

Region mistake!

You're going to have to wait at least 3 months first.

Once the wait time is over, follow the region change guide on this page. Click here
  5. FreeAndSay Win User

Region mistake!

Hi there,

Your account's region can be changed every three months if you've changed it by mistake then sorry to say there's no way to get it back or change it to a different country until you wait for three months. If you're trying to do something that's related to
    Xbox One, you can change your location from Xbox One anytime you want.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Region Mistake

I'm sorry to tell you that once switched you are stuck in that region until the time limit is up. Your only chance here would be to contact support and explain the situation to them. I can't guarantee they'd be able to help but it's worth a shot.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Region mistake!

1. Region mistake! - Similar Threads - Region mistake

2. Redeem a code from another region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem a code from another region: Hi, i have problem redeem a code that got gifted to me. I live in Sweden, and my online friend, from US gifted me a code for ingame content. Tried to request a diffrent code but the webbsite...
  3. xbox region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox region: [img] whenever i try to purchase something this happens please help. 26599066-80ab-4810-b05c-e7d57cca91e4
  4. Code region-locked

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code region-locked: My friend cannot redeem 2 codes which i gifted to him because they are from a different region even though we live in the same country/region. I checked online to see if i can refund it and I am...
  5. wrong click on the Xbox Live-supported region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wrong click on the Xbox Live-supported region: Hi Support I click the wrong button, which make the xbox live-supported region from USA to China. Please help me to find any way change the supported-region back. Thanks. Below is the URL I...
  6. "Ghost of a tale" in Russian region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Ghost of a tale" in Russian region: Hello! The "Ghost of the tale" is not available in Russian region. But if I will buy "Ghost of the tale" at the Microsoft Store in US region (25$), could I install the game on my XBOX One in...
  7. Change the region on Xbox Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Change the region on Xbox Account: Hello, I want to Change the Region of my Xbox account to Germany, since that is the place I am currently Living in and also my Microsoft account is set to. So I went to...
  8. Codes of games gears 1 and 3 mistake of region helps pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codes of games gears 1 and 3 mistake of region helps pls: Hello good day I have the problem that my game buys of gears of war 4, want to unload the games that come from gift, 2 and the judmen Change them without any problem but 1 and 3 he says mistake to...
  9. I make a mistake changing my region, can i undo this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I make a mistake changing my region, can i undo this?: i was changing my region from usa to mexico and i click in another country, my question is can i correct this or i have to wait 3 months to change it again? f520ce92-3b97-49f2-8430-b3793088e0d8
  10. A big mistake on changing my region, please help me, many thanks!

in XBoX on Consoles
    A big mistake on changing my region, please help me, many thanks!: Dear adiministrator, I mistakenly changed my region of Xbox LIVE account from US to China a few hours ago, and I just noticed that this opereation can only be issued every 3 months, which means I...