Region Option For Cambodia

Discus and support Region Option For Cambodia in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How can I purchase the gamertag change? My setting stuck with United States since there isn't any region options for Cambodia. I'm not able to fill in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by R-RATED, Apr 7, 2020.

1. R-RATED
    R-RATED Guest

How can I purchase the gamertag change? My setting stuck with United States since there isn't any region options for Cambodia. I'm not able to fill in my Cambodia address line because it is a wrong address to put with US.

:)

R-RATED, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

3. Dan is g0D69 Win User

What are the risk?

Is it supported as a region now, what with the xbox one coming out I have recently moved form england to cambodia and I'm having a nightmare with it, I've been on and changed my region to cambodia on the website but so far that has achieved nothing? Help
    on how to get it switched/up and running would be great
  4. YamakashiMBS Win User

Extending a Minecraft Realm

My bank card is from Cambodia and it's not in the list of "this site in other country/region." Does this also mean that i'll have to talk to support?
  5. Mister Beep Win User

What are the risk?

Hey there Dan is g0D69!

Unfortunately Cambodia is currently not an Xbox Live supported region. For a full list of Xbox Live supported regions, visit our
    Xbox Live Countries page.

Since this thread is older, please be sure to post a new thread if you need assistance in the future. Thanks!
  6. ChowCifer Win User

What are the risk?

So is there any other way I can play Live service by abiding the terms of service... I live in Cambodia
Thema:

1. Region Option For Cambodia - Similar Threads - Region Option Cambodia

2. Is the xbox one region free in physical copies?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the xbox one region free in physical copies?: Hey, i wanted to know if the xbox one accepts games from other countries (instead of mine). If a game is *digitally* region blocked in my countrie, will the xbox one run it ? Is it ok if it's not...
  3. The region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The region: So i bought the iris pack for US (my consele region is US) but when i enter the code it says that the code is for another region even though it s for America.Fix?...
  4. Gift Cards Of Different Country/Region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Cards Of Different Country/Region: Hi, I live in Nepal and my friend in UK wants to send me an Xbox gift card. If I change my Microsoft account country/region to UK, will I be able to redeem the gift card?...
  5. gifted code from xbox live app is for another region

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gifted code from xbox live app is for another region: Hi I need help. Xbox Live App messaged me in the xbox messages a gift code that grants 5.00 microsoft store USD. I have tried to redeem it through the Xbox Console Companion app and through the...
  6. Using Xbox Gift Cards In Different Regions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Xbox Gift Cards In Different Regions: Hi, I bought an Xbox from UK and currently I'm using it in a different country/region. So should I have to get a gift card from UK or should I get one here ? ccbd3fdc-cccf-4fbc-b04c-279422e48362
  7. Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option: I am trying to buy a few Xbox One compatible XB360 and Original XB games. When I add a payment option to my account on the 360 in order to make the purchase it has my region/country set to the US,...
  8. I can't change my country/region in billing options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change my country/region in billing options.: I live in Sweden but for some reason my billing profile says i'm from the United Kingdom and it's impossible to change it. Even tho on my Xbox profile, Xbox 360, Xbox one and Microsoft account it...
  9. Is The "Buy As Gift" Option Region Locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is The "Buy As Gift" Option Region Locked?: Hi. I want to gift my sister in Canada (I live in the UK) using the Buy As Gift option in store. Someone on my friend list says it is region locked, that I can only use it to gift another person...
  10. Manage account only shows me US address options - how do I change my region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage account only shows me US address options - how do I change my region?: I have an Xbox360 that I have had for about 6 yrs now. I have tried to update my credit card details so I can watch Microsoft Movies and TV, but the payment details section only gives me US States...