Region Problem 80151018

Discus and support Region Problem 80151018 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Two weeks ago, I changed my Xbox account from US to Korean cause I want to buy two dlc of Magna Carta2. My console seems Korean version, my disk is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rpgdsk, Aug 16, 2019.

1. rpgdsk
    rpgdsk Guest

Region Problem 80151018

Two weeks ago, I changed my Xbox account from US to Korean cause I want to buy two dlc of Magna Carta2. My console seems Korean version, my disk is Japanese version(NTSC-J). Here is a problem, these two dlc has been removed from store, I can't buy them in
    Japan, US, Hongkong store, except Korean.

Now my Xbox account has been changed into Korean, and I can't log in, or download my account. It requires me to verify my age(code:80151018), so now I can not use my account, and what more important is I have no idea how to buy these dlc(I really like this
    game).

ps:I live in China mainland, and I am not sure if I can purchase game with my credit card in Korean store, is there anyone try before?

:)

rpgdsk, Aug 16, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Region Problem 80151018

I haven't played Magna Carta 2, and especially not from a different region like Korea, but I tried to look up the DLC to see if I could find anything. It looked like the DLC's for the US/NTASC version are not available anymore and were removed from the digital
    store. But, looking at the Korean version, it shows the DLC's are still available?

Link

If you scroll down to the DLC achievements, it says in the header that you can purchase them in the Digital Store. There is a link there you can click on for buying them in the Store, I'm not sure if that might help. Sorry I can't be of more help, hopefully
    someone will see your post that has played the Korean version of Magna Carta 2 and can offer more assistance in terms of changing region from yours to Korea to purchase these, if that is possible without breaking any Microsoft ToS rules. I know on the One
    you cannot change regions to purchase games from another region, but I'm not sure how that works on the 360. Can anyone else shed more light on this? Good luck!
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Region Problem 80151018

Many have tried but without success, because games work according to your region you cannot buy games from other regions.
  4. ScruffyCupid7 Win User

Error 80151018- This profile can't sign in right now?

im having the same problem after doing the update... error 80151018

please do something :((
  5. Miss Portia Win User

error 80151018

Hi Scruffy - you will want to call Phone Support for this issue, as it appears to be a problem with your account. Go ahead and follow the drop down prompts to locate the number in your region here: support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. ScruffyCupid7 Win User

80151018 still

i believe it is japan

yes, only when downloading my profile, but i was able to create a new profile without any problem, although i dont want to start over again in all my games, i want my old profile real bad
Thema:

Region Problem 80151018

1. Region Problem 80151018 - Similar Threads - Region Problem 80151018

2. Xbox live region problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live region problem: Hello, gamers! I want to know if it's possible to change my region, because recently i bought an a pre-paid xbox live code and they said it was for the EU zone but my location is Greece and it...
  3. Code region problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code region problem: Hello. Recently my friend bought me a DLC Map. I went to redeem the code and it says that it was bought in a different region and that I have to contact my friend. Me and the friend dont know what...
  4. Xbox Live region problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live region problem: Hello everyone, I have a problem with Xbox Live. I used to live in Mexico and therefore have a mexican Xbox 360 (I guess is an american device). I moved to France and brought my Xbox with me and...
  5. "This offer is not valid in your region". Problem Xbox 360 , Rock band 3 songs..

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This offer is not valid in your region". Problem Xbox 360 , Rock band 3 songs..: Hey, I want to download songs to Rock Band 3,in the game store it doesn't allow me to download songs. "And so in the market (from the PC) , I try to download and the message notes:" This offer is...
  6. Xbox gold region problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gold region problem: Can't buy a gold subscribe-.- [img] dd4ac8ef-9ebf-4ecb-8c22-cfbdd29dd271
  7. Problems with buying games due to region check security

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with buying games due to region check security: I have two personal accounts for payment in Russia and Kazahstan. Now I am in Kazahstan and my xbox360 is also in Kazahstan and it has been here since I bought it(in parameters of console region...
  8. Problem when changing region

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem when changing region: Hello. I live in France and I would like to buy an offer on Dragon Mania Legends. Only, wanting to change my region, it is written that I have already changed region in the last 12 months but I...
  9. problem with changing the region

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with changing the region: Hello, I recently moved from Poland to Ireland and I have a problem with changing the region in my xbox360. In the SYSTEM - CONSOLE SETTINGS - LANGUAGE AND REGION SETTINGS menu, I changed the...
  10. Problem with XBox360 Gold Game in Germany - "Offer not available in your region"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with XBox360 Gold Game in Germany - "Offer not available in your region": Hallo, so, I am a citizen of a small EU country and I have one hotmail account for several years. The adress on the Hotmail account was the old country. A month or so ago, I relocated to...