Регион xbox 360 live -[Translation - Xbox 360 live region]

Discus and support Регион xbox 360 live -[Translation - Xbox 360 live region] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Проблемы региональной настройкой xbox live на x360. Я проживаю в беларуси и при логине в свой аккаунт мне пишет что на данной территории он не доступен... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VadimBedunkevich, Jun 29, 2020 at 9:02 PM.

1. Регион xbox 360 live -[Translation - Xbox 360 live region]

Проблемы региональной настройкой xbox live на x360. Я проживаю в беларуси и при логине в свой аккаунт мне пишет что на данной территории он не доступен хотя около года назад всё работало. Я менял региона консоли и на российский и на опцию другие т.к. именно
    беларуси в списке я так и не нашёл.

-[Translation - Problems regionally setting up xbox live on x360.
    I live in Belarus and when I login to my account, it says to me that in this territory it is not available although it worked about a year ago.
    I changed the region of the console and the Russian and the other option because
    it was Belarus that I never found on the list.]

:)

VadimBedunkevich, Jun 29, 2020 at 9:02 PM
  2. VadimBedunkevich Win User

How then can I play games if I buy them digitally?

I can not find them on physical media
  3. VadimBedunkevich Win User

I can’t find RDR1 and Battlefield Bad company 1

at the right price.

Therefore, I want to buy them digitally and play.

Can I do this if xbox live is not available

in my country?(Google Translate)
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello VadimBedunkevich,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to select Belarus as a region for your Xbox 360. We have a website that has
    a list of supported regions for Xbox Live. Belarus does not appear to be on this list. That is why you are unable to select Belarus as a region for your Xbox 360. We suggest keeping
    an eye on the list in case the country gets added to it in the future. We hope this information helps
    VadimBedunkevich!
  5. Ronegames Win User

Проблемы региональной настройкой xbox live на x360. Я проживаю в беларуси и при логине в свой аккаунт мне пишет что на данной территории он не доступен хотя около года назад всё работало. Я менял региона консоли и на российский и на опцию другие т.к. именно
    беларуси в списке я так и не нашёл.

-[Translation - Problems regionally setting up xbox live on x360.
    I live in Belarus and when I login to my account, it says to me that in this territory it is not available although it worked about a year ago.
    I changed the region of the console and the Russian and the other option because
    it was Belarus that I never found on the list.]
    Look, if that's the way I understand it, yes. For example, when I buy a physical media game and there is also the possibility to buy it digitally and, through an online service, like, gamepass, live gold .. You won't need
    to reinstall the game, just press to start. I mean, even without the CD (Physical Media) inserted, you can still play, as long as you have some service on your account or have bought the game via physical and digital.
    Hope this helps. :)
  6. ngocphi Win User

Games with Gold purchase trouble on Xbox.com site.

If you dont live in an xbox one region but a 360 live region then you wont have a one marketplace.the xbox one supported regions hasnt caught up with 360 yet

What region is your account?
Thema:

1. Регион xbox 360 live -[Translation - Xbox 360 live region] - Similar Threads - Регион 360 live

2. Xbox 360 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible: Hi.... i will like to see this Xbox 360 game to become backwards compatible with Xbox One [img] e4b692ce-fb59-429b-9cf0-08ccd1adebbc
  3. Xbox 360 - Error 801540A9 (Downloading Profile)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - Error 801540A9 (Downloading Profile): I have recently gotten a Xbox 360 and when I put in my email and password, the console displays this message: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...
  4. Unable to claim Games With Gold that are Xbox 360 or older

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Games With Gold that are Xbox 360 or older: I am a current xbox live gold member, and have been trying to claim the game Saints Row 2, as it is this months game with gold. When I try to claim this game on my xbox one, it says “This purchace...
  5. World of Tanks no longer on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of Tanks no longer on xbox 360: So I won't be able to play this anymore in a few weeks on my 360. The xbox one all digital and the new series X isn't available. Why did Microsoft cut me out? e348fde6-49a2-49a2-a7f0-10523d0d3a9e
  6. Trying to download my profile to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download my profile to my Xbox 360: So I've been trying to download my profile to my Xbox 360 and keep receiving error codes, the latest one that keeps popping up is that there is a problem with my credentials, but im able to log on...
  7. External HDD data transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HDD data transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S: How do I transfer the 496GB of external hard drive game data from my Xbox 360 to my new Xbox One S? When I plug in the drive the Xbox One S wants to format the drive and erase my data or call it a...
  8. Dlc kingdom of amalur Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dlc kingdom of amalur Xbox 360: I want to buy the kingdom of amalur dlc but they are not found before if they appeared, the game does not appear in the catalog how can I solve it or contact someone to fix it...
  9. : how do you fix when your xbox 360 when its on with out the hdmi but when you plug in the...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : how do you fix when your xbox 360 when its on with out the hdmi but when you plug in the...: : how do you fix when your xbox 360 when its on with out the hdmi but when you plug in the hdmi it turns off I just want to know how to fix the Xbox 360 slim when its on without the hdmi but when...
  10. Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox one: So I used to play minecraft a lot on xbox 360 and very recently I started wanting to play minecraft again, but I cant find any way to transfer my old worlds to the newest version of minecraft, I...