Region

Discus and support Region in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I wanted to ask that, 1. Why is Pakistan not in the supported countries in Xbox one s. 2. When will it be available for Xbox one.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MuhammadIbrahimUmar, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Region

Hello. I wanted to ask that,

1. Why is Pakistan not in the supported countries in Xbox one s.

2. When will it be available for Xbox one.

:)

MuhammadIbrahimUmar, Jan 12, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

region

You may have an NTSC Xbox 360, I don't think there is a way to tell from the serial number. some PAL games do work on those consoles, to check about other games that work on NTSC consoles please look here

gaming.wikia.com/.../Region_Free_Xbox_360_Games
  3. Haakan Win User

regions!

I am sure that if you call xbox support they will be able to verify the locale of your account and also do the nessecary changes
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Regions

It's because of your government & local laws.

If xbox live is not available in a certain country then 99% of the time it's something to do with that countries government's & laws
  5. ngocphi Win User

Region!

Is jordan even supported?

You have to call support and wait 6weeks for the transfer during which you cannot use the account

Or you can create an new account
  6. ZuIu Echo Win User

region

You can only change the region after the 3 months is up. I don't believe that there is anywhere you can check to see how many days you have left other than possibly contacting support to see if they know.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
Thema:

Region

1. Region - Similar Threads - Region

2. Region Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Region Change: I recently moved from Finland to USA. I'm trying to buy GamePass on my PC, but it says that my region does not match, and to change it on the Xbox store. I've followed all the instructions, from...
  3. Ecuador Region PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Ecuador Region PC Game Pass: When will PC Game Pass be available for Ecuador? I live here, our neighbours in Colombia have it but for some reason, we cannot get it? On what basis is the PC game pass roll out on different...
  4. Would i be able to get a new code if someone bought me a code outside of my region?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would i be able to get a new code if someone bought me a code outside of my region?: so basically my friend wanted to gift me the xbox ultimate gamepass however, he is outside of my region and i did not previously know that codes are region locked. They bought the code from a...
  5. Gifted to another region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted to another region: I recently bought a game of xbox and I also bought it as a gift for my freind but then they can't redeem code because of region... Can I get my money back it wasnt cheap...
  6. Changing region when buying gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing region when buying gamepass: I am wanting to buy game pass but when I try to purchase a message comes up telling me to change my region to match with where I bought my subscription. I am from New Zealand, all of my locations...
  7. Changing gamertag but cant add address to profile as region cant be changed from United States.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing gamertag but cant add address to profile as region cant be changed from United States.: Hi, I've been trying to change my gamertag, added my payment method but when it comes to adding an address I cant as region is stuck on United States and I'm form the United Kingdom. Is there a...
  8. Region and Language

in XBoX Accessibility
    Region and Language: I live in Japan, I read, write and speak only English. Can I buy xbox game pass here, but play it in English only? 974458f5-9839-490f-83e1-3fc71e43017d
  9. Changing my region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing my region: Hello and i was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to change my region to Russia, on microsoft store online i have made it to Russia and even on my xbox but when i try to purchase...
  10. I bought PC Game Pass while travelling and now can't use it at home - Region locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought PC Game Pass while travelling and now can't use it at home - Region locked: Is there a way to change the region of my purchase? I bought the 3 months for $1.00 special over Christmas (in Costa Rica), and am now unable to use it now that I am home. Thanks!...