regions alternately in the wrong direction

Discus and support regions alternately in the wrong direction in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi together, got under billing account a DE. and an AT. account. I was told yesterday on the phone from me to support me with the AT. login and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by daedalusone, Mar 29, 2015.

1. daedalusone
    daedalusone Guest

hi together,

got under billing account
    a DE. and an AT.
    account.

I was told yesterday on the phone from
    me to support me with the AT.
    login and the region to
    DE. . Change

said yes done but instead of AT.
    to DE. the DE.
    switched to AT.

German support forum there are not
    so I ask here for help times
    is actually pretty ...

PS: translated with google
    from German into English, spelling errors
    are free from google

:)

daedalusone, Mar 29, 2015
  2. Pointing in the Wrong Direction When spawning/reving

[quote user="Str33t Soldier"]

Because you touch yourself.

[/quote]

hahahahahaha

DTW Dirty Harry, Mar 29, 2015
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Error message when I try and sign into Xbox live (xbox code 80151006)

Hey there, I'm afraid you definitely need to contact phone/chat support for that error code.

• What's happening when you try the Contact Us page?
    • Alternately, what region are you in? We can just get you the direct number for your country!

Miss Ermine, Mar 29, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately this sounds like something that only phone support can assist with. I would recommend contacting them again for further help.

onyxishere, Mar 29, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately this sounds like something that only phone support can assist with. I would recommend contacting them again for further help.
  6. Duped by XBOX Win User

Was i blocked from replying in my own thread?

Unfortunately that is the case with regions in xbox 360, which would be another reason to upgrade with xbox one. You should contact xbox support as suggested previously and if there is no other alternative you should discuss the possibility of a
    refund.
    I did contact xbox support. They have unanimously advised me to contact xbox support and try the refund option, which is a dead end. Something's clearly quite wrong here, therefore...community!

Again, region lock is not the problem here, & i did not purchase from the wrong region. I am not in the wrong region. My console is not the wrong region.

I paid for a product, and have not received the product that the seller described. I want a refund or the correct product.

I was hoping someone in the community could direct this issue to a resolution without legal action, so i'll stick around a few days...
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Service Status for other countries

Remove the specified country part of the URL and the user will be direct to the specific page for their country. Alternatively if you really want to send them to the exact link, change the region on the far bottom left corner of the page.
  8. Miss Ermine Win User

Error message when I try and sign into Xbox live (xbox code 80151006)

Hey there, I'm afraid you definitely need to contact phone/chat support for that error code.

• What's happening when you try the Contact Us page?
    • Alternately, what region are you in? We can just get you the direct number for your country!
  9. ngocphi Win User

Games with gold. What's available

Most triple a titles will be region locked

There is no alternatives unless the region itself doesn't have the game then an alternative is offered to that region without the game

You would still have to have an account region that matched your actual region for the best experience with Xbox live

It's not that it iing available in your region it's the regions content isnt available to non region people
Thema:

1. regions alternately in the wrong direction - Similar Threads - regions alternately wrong

2. I cannot change my xbox pass region.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my xbox pass region.: Hello, I have a problem with my game pass region I cannot change the region, I live in Belgium and the software tells me that it is not in America I have had this problem for several months, I...
  3. Store region question

in XBoX on Windows
    Store region question: Can i please get some help, when i try to buy something and i enter my credit card this shows up and i cant match store region and payment method, its locked on UK, and i live in Europe and i cant...
  4. I cannot change my profile region on Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot change my profile region on Xbox Live.: Hello, I am currently attempting to change my gamertag, and once I get to payment processing, I am required to change my profile address. [img] Everything goes fine until I reach the region...
  5. Redeeming a code region error, while being in the same region.

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming a code region error, while being in the same region.: Greetings, So yesterday I've purchased a game as a gift for a friend. We live a few blocks away from each other and I've decided to make a little gift. All was great until the region blocked...
  6. Xbox Gift Cards Region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gift Cards Region: Hi, I have an Xbox account region set as UK and so is for Microsoft account. But recently I shifted physically to other region. Will I be able to use the gift cards of UK if I don't change the...
  7. Is the xbox one region free in physical copies?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the xbox one region free in physical copies?: Hey, i wanted to know if the xbox one accepts games from other countries (instead of mine). If a game is *digitally* region blocked in my countrie, will the xbox one run it ? Is it ok if it's not...
  8. The region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The region: So i bought the iris pack for US (my consele region is US) but when i enter the code it says that the code is for another region even though it s for America.Fix?...
  9. Gift Cards Of Different Country/Region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Cards Of Different Country/Region: Hi, I live in Nepal and my friend in UK wants to send me an Xbox gift card. If I change my Microsoft account country/region to UK, will I be able to redeem the gift card?...
  10. gifted code from xbox live app is for another region

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gifted code from xbox live app is for another region: Hi I need help. Xbox Live App messaged me in the xbox messages a gift code that grants 5.00 microsoft store USD. I have tried to redeem it through the Xbox Console Companion app and through the...