Register Help

Discus and support Register Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I recently bought an Xbox 360 and I'd like to register it, but i cant find the button to register it. Help please? :D... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Owllover17, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Owllover17
    Owllover17 Guest

Register Help

So I recently bought an Xbox 360 and I'd like to register it, but i cant find the button to register it.

Help please? Register Help :D

:)

Owllover17, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Samnjita
    Samnjita Guest
    Not able to register the xbox wireless controller

I bought a xbox wireless controller in Malaysia. every time i try to register the device online, it prompts "Cannot register now please try after sometime". help to register.

Thanks.

Samnjita, Feb 18, 2014
  3. WhiteFangs
    WhiteFangs Guest
    Register my console.

Bought a New Console and want to register it with xbox but don't see where to register it at. Help anyone

WhiteFangs, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Anteater13
    Anteater13 Guest

Register Help

Hi there, are you trying to register your console with xbox? You can follow this link to register you console as well as other hardware like the kinect.

myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx

Anteater13, Feb 20, 2014
  5. Anteater13 Win User

Register Help

Hi there, are you trying to register your console with xbox? You can follow this link to register you console as well as other hardware like the kinect.

myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx
  6. MonicaSalazar Win User

Identifying console type

if you are having issues registering your console call phone support they can look up the console with serial number if its registered. and they can also help you register it.

1-800-4MYXBOX

hope this helps :)
  7. WhiteFangs Win User

Register my console.

Bought a New Console and want to register it with xbox but don't see where to register it at. Help anyone
  8. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

Help: Register with Battle log

Check to make sure your tag is correctly linked to the proper email you desire. You may have a hotmail email assigned to your EA profile which is what's causing the fuss. Or, perhaps you changed your email on your tag at some point, that might also be an
    issue as they may see the previous one only. Just throwing out some things that might have caused the problem.
  9. HyruleBalverine Win User

BP department help registers

Is this a request for access to the beta forums? Note that asking for forum access does not violate the NDA.
Thema:

Register Help

1. Register Help - Similar Threads - Register Help

2. NEED HELP! None of my purchases in the last 12 months have registered on xbox rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    NEED HELP! None of my purchases in the last 12 months have registered on xbox rewards: I have bought a number of things on xbox live. I forgot about the myrewards until here recently, I just checked my statement and nothing I have bought online has registered and I have received no...
  3. Credits not registering for Live Rewards, please help :(

in XBoX Rewards
    Credits not registering for Live Rewards, please help :(: I have been a member since 11/18/2016 and yet I have zero lifetime credits. I purchased many games in the past year and yet I have earned nothing for them. What might the issue be? Is my account...
  4. XLR is not helping me. Everything i do does not register. Just little purchases BS...

in XBoX Rewards
    XLR is not helping me. Everything i do does not register. Just little purchases BS...: My name is on xbox live. I am a gold member for the last 6 years. I have recently taken advantage of being a preview member and since then regret doing that every day, and here is why. Recently...
  5. Please help, Gold isn't registering on my system.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, Gold isn't registering on my system.: Hi, my friend just got me xbox live for 12 months last night when mine ran out, only problem is, I put the code into the website so my account says that I have gold that ends 2/2/2019, and when I...
  6. Help Registering My Xbox One Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Registering My Xbox One Elite Controller: Hi everyone, I am having trouble with my Xbox Elite controller. The right stick drifts upward. It is under warranty with Microsoft still, as it is only about 7 months old, but I can't figure out...
  7. my a button registers me pressing it but does nothing help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my a button registers me pressing it but does nothing help: when ever I press the a button it registers it being pressed but then does nothing ive tried re starting my xbox, re-connecting my controller, and turning the power off to it all together but yet...
  8. Help for not registered xbox one error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for not registered xbox one error: from about 3 days as i am going to host or join a xbox chat group i am going to view the error 0x89231804. Did someone know what could the error mean? I took a look at the support list but the...
  9. can't register the device for repair. please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't register the device for repair. please help: [img] cb7027d9-32f3-43da-a2cf-ffe52760e8fe
  10. Need help with external storage registering as media storage. please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with external storage registering as media storage. please help!: i got a new hard drive for my Xbox one. It is USB 3.0 and 2tb. I p,ugged it in to the xbone. It started to format And then I assidently lent on my controller and it canceled the formatting. It...